Alternative Ending: Yes

How to Seal a Deal

“Just go already, I’ll see you guys later,” Hyuk shooed the members out of the practice room. He let out a nervous chuckle as he glanced at Hongbin and Leo.

“Fine, but don’t forget to be home before midnight,” Hongbin winked and left with the rest.

Ken told that he forgot something and excused himself. He’d noticed that some of the members were behaving strange, stranger than normal. Ken probably imagined it, but he saw Hongbin’s eyes flash red in the bathroom mirror. The odd growling noises audible in the dorm at night only raised his suspicion.

He went to the bathroom to splash some water in his face. Ken was, just like everyone else in vixx, exhausted from all the work and lack of sleep. He thought that they should’ve gotten used to it after ten damn years, but adjusting to such life is nearly impossible.

His phone started ringing. It was probably N nagging for taking so long. He didn’t forget anything actually. He just wanted to be a moment alone. He picked up his phone, but saw that no one was calling him. His phone was just turning on and off, making the weirdest noises.

Ken would’ve thought that his phone was broken if the lights didn’t start flickering and some kind of inhuman buzzing reached his ears.

The noise become louder and louder. Ken covered his ears, unsuccessfully trying to block the sound. He collapsed on the ground. All the mirrors and lights shattered.

Through all the noise Ken heard a voice talking to him. It wasn’t in a language he could identify, but was definitely sure that most humans were incapable of pronouncing it. He didn’t understand what was being said. Yet for some odd reason he simply knew what the voice whispered to him, and what he had to answer.

“Yes.”

 


Now what is happening here? If you watch supernatural you most likely know, but can you tell me who he said yes to?

Please leave your thoughts on it.

Bye bye!