Chapter 4

Cinderella & Cold City Boy!

6 Years Later

Suzy's alarm went on. She turned it off and looked at the picture of her parents. "Goodmorning Omma! Goodmorning Appa!" She put on her uniform and ran downstairs to make breakfast. Hyuna came down. "Do you need help?" Hyuna asked. "No i got it don't worry." Suzy said. Hara stomped downstairs. "Ohhh! It's monday! Hyuna what time is it?" Hara said. "It's 6:30" Hyuna responded. Suzy put the food on the table and began eating. Stepmom came downstairs. Girls i have a really important meeting with friends so i won't come home until 8:00 tonight. Hara make sure suzy cleans and makes dinner." Stepmom said. Hara nodded. Hara went to start her car. Hyuna was about to go, "Suzy unnie do you want to join us?" Hyuna asked. Suzy looked, but hara stared at her. "No. it's okay." Suzy said and continued walking. Hyuna looked a little sad. Hara was driving and asked hyuna, "Why do you even care about that !" Hyuna looked at Hara. "She's really nice to me and caring." Hyuna responded looking down. "Well stop it, she's not you real sister i am" Hara said. "Arasso!" Hyuna yelled and looked out the window. Hara was a bit sad and mad, but she'll get over it. Suzy got to school. She saw her best friend Jieun. They ran up and hugged each other. "Yah did you hear about Jiyeon's mental breakdown yesterday," jieun said. "No" Suzy replied. "Anyways L said that they should go their own ways and just be friends, then Jiyeon began crying and saying "was I not good enough!" Jieun said. "Whoa, she sounds desperate!" Suzy exclaimed. "Yep, so do you want to come over my house and watch The Vampire Diaries!! You love Damon!!" Jieun said excited. "I do but my stepmom's going somewhere and I have to be at home." Suzy replied. "Yah! When are you going to stand up for yourself!" Jieun yelled. "I'm sorry I just can't tonight jieun! Pali or we're going to be late for class!" Suzy yelled. Jieun just sighed and walked to class. When Suzy was going to class she bumped into a boy their books fell. "Yah! You got my uniform dirty!" The boy yelled. Suzy was so embarassed. She just got her books and ran to class. The boy saw her diary and was going to give it to her, but she ran away. He picked up the diary "Bae Su Ji" he read. Suzy got to class late. "Miss Bae why are you late!" Mrs. Jung yelled. Then a boy came in. "Yah you too Mister Kim!" Jung yelled again. "Mianhae for being late." Suzy said then bowed. "Both of you detention for an hour after school!" The boy just chuckled and walked to his seat. Suzy was so shocked but it was better than being punished.