Chapter 3

Cinderella & Cold City Boy!

Suzy's POV:

So my dad pretty much passed away three years later. On the day of his burial i cried so hard that i could've died. Hyuna was also crying i didn't know why, Hara was just starring and Stepmom was wearing sunglassed and wiping her tears. It was also raining. I knew my mom and dad were crying up there. I didn't want my dad to leave me alone with them. By the time we got home stepmom's expression changed.

End of Suzy's POV

"So suzy your dad left everything to me, so i'm in charge now." Stepmom said. "So Hara is taking you room and Hyuna is taking that room with nothing but a piano in it, such a waste of a room." Stepmom demanded. "But i'm thirteen i need a room to myself i can't sleep in the livingroom i need privacy!" Suzy said with tears running down her face. "Aww don't worry you'll get a room, the attic." Stepmom said. "What about that stupid piano mom! "Hara yelled. "We'll sell it!" Stepmom said. Suzy got on her knees and begged stepmom to not sell it. "Mommy just give the room with the piano to suzy, i'm okay sleeping in the attic." Hyuna said. "NOOO WAYYY! I'm not having my daughter sleep in the attic! We're selling everything your parents ever owned, except the house." Stepmom yelled. Go to the attic suzy there's already a bed and your clothes in there! I don't want to see your face right now." Stepmom said. Hyuna felt really bad. Suzy just walked up the stairs sobbing. Hyuna went to the room with the piano and saw a note. She opened it. 

To My Dearest Daughter,

Suzy i just want you to know that your mom and i really loved you. I leave you with Goo Yo Won. She is a really kind perosn and i trust her. This necklace will be given to you it has a picture of me and your mom. I love you Suzy be strong you're a Bae. I know your mom will be very proud of you being strong when all of this happend. I'm sorry that i was diagnosed with Leukemia.

Your Father, I will always be a father that is proud of you Suzy.

 

Hyuna was crying after reading that. She then ran to Suzy. She knocked on her door and opened the door. Suzy was on her bed crying. Hyuna got on the bed. Hyuna said, "Suzy i found this on the drawer in the music room. I'm sorry for my mom, and i'm sorry for having the piano taken away from you and-" Suzy cut her off. "It's okay it's not your fault." Suzy said. Hyuna handed the note to suzy. "What's this" Suzy asked. "Read it." Hyuna said then hugged her and walked out. Suzy was sobbing while reading it. She looked at the necklace. "Umma. Appa. I will stay strong for you guys! I love you!"

I know some people are wondering where is the Myungzy and Woou don't worry i'll get there!

Subscribe and comment!! 

Saranghae!!