Chapter 1

Cinderella & Cold City Boy!

~Suzy POV at 6 yrs old~

"Happy Birthday Suzy!" Omma said. I was so happy that day. We were on our way to Lotte World. It was dark. My dad said Lotte World is the most beautifulist place at night. I was in the back just looking out the window when i had a really strange tingly feeling that something was going to happen. I told my mom i was feeling really uncomfortable, she said, "Don't worry baby your maybe just nervous-------AHHHH!!" After that all i saw was white lights everywhere. I then saw an Angel. She was so beautiful. I was thinking is this a dream. 

"Hi" I said. She just looked down at me and smiled. She then bent down and touched my hand. "What are you doing all the way up here?" She asked. I was confused she then said, "Let's go back to where you belong." She got up, grabbed my hand and lead me somwhere. I saw a fawn and a white fluffy bunny. They all looked so innocent and cute. "Here you go" She came down to me again, "I want you to blink your eyes when i say each number ok. Now i'll count to three." I nodded my head and she flashed another beautiful smile at me again. "Wait what's your name?" I asked. "Yoona" She said. "It's really pretty!" "Thank you!" Yoona responded. "One" yoona said. I blinked. "Two" I blinked again. I was so scared i wanted to stay more. "Three" I blinked again. She slowly began to dissappear then i saw that white light again. I think i was in an ambulance. "Are you okay!?" a man said. "Where is my mom and my dad?" I was so scared. "It's okay you'll see them in a bit." I got to the hostpital. I saw my auntie she came all the way down here from Los Angeles. She ran and hugged me. "Are you alright!" she said. I nodded my head. "I have something to tell you" she said. My aunt seemed really concerned did something happen? "Your mom she isn't in here anymore, she went to Heaven." auntie said. I was bursting into tears. "What about the baby?" I asked. My aunt was really surprised now. "Your mommy was going to have a baby!" auntie said. "A baby boy, we were going to name him, Chanyeol." My aunt began bursting into tears.

So that's Suzy's story. It's really sad and she been through a lot.


Comment what you think thanks! 

Oh and Subscribe!!