Chapter 2

Cinderella & Cold City Boy!

10 year old Suzy's Pov:

So appa met this girl. She seems nice, but sometimes i think to myself, "is it a little too fast." Appa met her at a banquet. He said she is the kindest, gentle, and wonderful woman on earth. I really miss omma. That night i couldn't sleep and was thinking of omma. So i quietly went to the music room. Her piano was there. It was black and really clean. It was so clean you can see your reflection. I still remember that day on my birthday. "Mom those stars are so beautiful." I said. "Yes they all are, but there is one that shines the brightest out of all of them" Omma said. "I don't see it? Where is it mommy?" I said eagerly. Omma softly chuckled and brushed my hair to behind my ears. "You are the most beautiful star that shines throughout my life." I just smiled and hugged my mom tightly. 

End of Suzy's POV

It was a gloomy day that day. Suzy wore a pretty white dress with a pink bow. "Yah! how come you get pink huh!!" Hara yelled at suzy. "I didn't know that you wanted pink-" Suzy was cut off by Hara. "Give me it!" Hara screamed. Her stepmother ran up to them. "What's wrong my baby?" She asked. "Suzy won't give me the pink bow. I want it! I want it! I WANT IT!!!" Hara screamed. The stepmother looked at suzy with snake eyes, "Why won't you give Hara the pink bow you're younger and you have to obey your older sister!" Stepmother yelled. Suzy felt really bad. That was the first yell she had. So suzy took off the bow and wore the red one. She wanted the purple, but Hyuna was wearing it. Hara was soo happy and suzy was really blue because she got yelled at. "It's okay my mom can be mean sometimes, she spoils Hara the most." Hyuna said while rubbing Suzy's back. Suzy thanked hyuna and hugged her. Hara saw, "Hey hyuna get your over here!" she yelled. "Okay i'm coming. Bye suzy feel better soon." Hyuna said then ran to Hara. Man hara must be really spoiled she's soo mean. The wedding began. The three girls walked out by each other side. Hyuna on the left, Suzy in the middle, and Hara on the right. While they were walking hara purposly tripped suzy, she fell. Suzy was so embarassed. But she got up and walked. 

Hara's Thought:

Yah she has guts to stand up and be in the middle. Just wait until the wedding's over she'll get hurt.

END of hara's thought

When the wedding was over they had to take a family picture. The new mom on the right, Dad on the left, Hyuna in between them, Hara on the left and Suzy on the right. The photographer counted to three when it was two the stepmom purposly dropped the flowers under suzy. Of course suzy picked it up but when she picked it up the camera flashed and they took the picture. By the time she got up they were done with pictures. "Uhh-" the photographer said. "One picture is fine thanks." Stepmom said. They all went in the limo. Suzy followed and all of a sudden it rained. Suzy felt it on her cheek. She looked up and touched the rain. "I miss you too Omma." Suzy said and cried a little. "It's okay, i have appa with me i'll be fine." Suzy said that and got into the limo.

What did you think Comment below!! 

Don't forget to subscribe!! 

Thank you!!