And so the horror begins

Our Dreams

Chens Pov:

"Yahh have I been curse? Seeing the same teachers and people just gives me the chills."

I heard a voice calling me of course it was Xiumin because of his weird voice that sometimes is annoying, jeeze this kid.

"YAH CHEN WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME!?!?" Xiumin said.

"Xiumin stop yelling, jeeze so embarrassing, you see people staring at us like we're gay!"

But Xiumin just laughed "Mianee hehhe, I just got a perfect breakfast from my umma!"

"Well are you happy for school?? Because how can you jumping around excited for hell??" Chen said while giving the wtf face.

"Well at least this school got music class and instruments!"

-------------------------

Xiumin's pov:

Chen was right highschool is a pain in the , but I'm happy there's music and instruments. 

The first class started but you know what I had! Freaking math class ain't  nobody got time for that! But my mom would spank me hard :(.

----------------------------

Eunji pov:

I felt like hell and screaming because looking at this school makes me want to puke, oh now I see the es and hoes around the school. I just can't wait for this, but atleast it has musical stuff right? When a guitar is right in my face, oh I would pick up that and jam out! But since there's teachers it just kills me to be in this hell.

Ooooooo I see Bomi that girl that god sent for me! "YAHH BOMI!!!!!"

"Eunji what the hell! You almost gave me a heart attack! And please don't yell, it's embarrassing as you can see."

"Oh mianee Bomi, it's just your my best live savoir friend!"

"Pshhh honey I already know that school is your weakness, except......MUSIC!" They both shouted.

--------------------

Bomi's pov:

Eunji was sometimes right, school . You don't know how much I love music, I love to sing...but I'm too shy to sing in anybody's face literally. 

---------------------

Authors pov:

As they all went to class they were dying well except Bomi because her mom wants her to get straight A's all the time.

But what'e gonna happen when all of the four students meet in detention? 

---------------

A little boring right? Well next chapter I will try to make it good, thanks for reading!