Detention?!

Our Dreams

Author's Pov:

It was lunch time and everybody was starving..litterally, Eunji was acting like a monster, Bomi was acting dead, Chen was whining, and Xiumin just cried. It was only 3 hours! So Eunji and Bomi were running through the halls fast as they could to get their food first, but unfortunately,  people were already in line.

---------------

Eunji's Pov:

"UGGHHH this is what I hate about school! Waiting for freaking 3 damn hours!!! It's so long, I felt like becoming a monster already, don't you think Bomi!!??"

"Don't even ask, my stomach is growling and I feel like I'm already dead for god sakes!" Bomi said.

"Hey that song Exo Growl would be the perfect song for lunch time because you know everybody stomach's is GROWLING!"

Eunji and Bomi finally got their foods and sat at the same table with some people they know.

"Hey Hayoung! You wanna trade that chip for this chip!?"

"Oh Eunji always still the same huh? Well sure, I'll trade." said Hayoung.

Everybody was enjoying their time eating, but everybody stopped talking and looked at the two boys that just walked in.

WOW OPPA HERE'S MY LUNCH!, CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER?!?!?

"Aish those two Exo boys....um what was it Chen and Xiumin? Anyways they're so lucky! They get free snacks, but that Xiumin guy." Eunji smiled

"Eunji try not to do that or the crazy girls will kill you." Bomi said with a straight voice.

Eunji frowned.

-----------------------------

Bomi's Pov:

Aish Eunji, this kid always dreaming about Xiumin she even takes pictures of him! But I warned her, don't get so close to him because these crazy girls will start attacking her like almost killing!

But they're so lucky to get food from people they don't even talk to, but that guy..Chen he looks cold but pretty cool at the same time.

-------------------

Xiumin's Pov: 

Wow! I'm soooo lucky to get free food! like I know my umma packed a boring lunch, but really free food everyday! But I also feel bad for that girl..umm was her name Eunji? Everytime I see her I blush! Oh how I wish we could talk, but you know those fans of mine would really kill her! I don't want that to happen!

"Yo dude are you day dreaming about that girl..Eunji? Well if you are then stop making that habit cause you know what will happen to her."

"Yea yea I know, but I want to talk to her so bad! Maybe it's time to face my fears! I'm going to talk to her, I don't care about the fans." Xiumin said proudly.

"Well I should follow so I won't be crowded alone."

-------------------

Chen's Pov: 

Is Xiumin out of his mind?!?! Is he really going to talk to her! Damn Xiumin, sometimes you're smart but sometimes you make dumb choices! Like when he was crying for food, he could've took food out of his lunch box that his mom packed for him! Not cry cause that was so embarrassing! 

Well I wish him good luck but that girl...Bo? Boi? Bomi? Yes I think her name is Bomi, she looks pretty cold and cool at the same time.

-----------------

Author's Pov:

As Xiumin and Chen were walking to Eunji and Bomi the girls gasp and some of them were crying already.

"Umm H-HI can we sit here?" Xiumin asked

"S-sure." Eunji and Xiumiin was blushing hard.

"So you're name is..Bomi?"Chen said looking straight at Bomi.

"Yep and your Chen?"

"Yep."

Then girls started screaming, "WHY YOU SIT THERE OPPA??" "YOU DON"T LOVE ME?!?!" "WHY"?!?!?!?

But they stayed quiet until somebody threw sushi at Bomi and Eunji.

Eunji was fustrated so she threw kimchi at the person.

"Yes! Goal!" Eunji said happy.

Another girl  was about to throw mash potatoes at Bomi but she ducked and you know who got mashed potatoes? Chen yep.

"OPPA I-I DIDN"T MEAN TOO."

Chen was about to throw kimbap to that girl but it missed and hit Bomi.

"Omo B-Bomi I didn't mean to!"

"It's fine!"

Eunji was about to throw a pizza at a girl but it hit Xiumin.

"Xiumin! I AM SO SORRY I DIDN"T MEAN TOO!"

"Oh it's FINE! And nice throw!" Eunji blushed.

But when things were about to get serious, a teacher came.

"YOU FOUR IN THE OFFICE NOW."

"Neh...." All of them were so worried, what's going to happen.

"I'm going to call your parents and you all have detention after school starting TOMORROW!"

"HUH?!?!?! DETENTION?" All of them shouted.

------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter!