Something we all have an command

Our Dreams

Author Pov:

 

"Detention"?!?!?!! They all shouted

"Yes detention just clean up the auditourium, beacause there's so many insturments and mircrophones from weeks ago and nobady clean it up! just do it okay?"

"Ne teacher"

As they were all walking down to the auditourium they all just chatted away.

 

"UGHHH do we really have to clean all the stuff and junk in the auditourium?!?! like jinja! thats the janitours job and blah blah blah! today's the first day of highchool and we already get detention is that fare??!! I hate those students like they started it!" Eunji ssaid while messing up her hair.

"Come on Eunji chill at least we like music right?" Bomi said while patting her back and fixing her hair.

As they all entered the room their jaws drop, they could'nt belive their eyes! there's so much nice instruments they probably cost so much money and nice microphones that look new.

"Oh My God....I've NEVER SEEN SUCH BEUTIFUL ITEMS!" They all shouted at once.

Maybe detention was a good thing?

While there were probably still drooling of they things the teacher entered and explains whtas going to happen.

"Can you students stop yelling! jeeze this is an auditourium not a playground, anyways here are your gloves and cloths to clean up the room, I want it so clean that I don't sneeze."

"Ne"

Then chen started to look around and then he found a keybored they look kinda old but still cool to him.

"Wow Xiumin! look at this keybored! its so cool like for real I could have this for the rest of my life!" Chen didn't hear a response from Xiumin so he turn around and saw Xiumin basically hugging a drum set.

"Aishhh that kid"

Bomi was clening and then she spotted this mircrophone that was actually look old and dusty, so she started to clean it then started to only sing in her quietest voice into the mircrophone.

Eunji was looking around and cleaning too, but something caught her eyes...a old fashion guitar, she was amazed and started to test out the strings and it sounded great.

While Xiumin was testing out the drums and he loved it so much that he was drooling and taking instagram selfies with it.

Chen was inlove with the keybored he was playing each keys on the keybored because he thought the keybored was his baby.

But then Eunji and Xiumin look around to everyone, and everyone had something in command with music.

Eunji and Xiumin said at the same time "Hey why don't we all play some music?"

Everyone agreed 

Bomi was thinking "Hmmmm we should play (Some)by soyu and junggigo?"

"Sure"

Then after that Bomi was playing the guitar, Xiumin playing the drums, and chen was playing the keybored and singing since its a boy and a girl song then bomi singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2NghJuQrRo

After the song was done everyone jaws drop again.

"WOW THAT WAS AMAZING EVERYONE EVEN YOU BOMI!"

The dentention was over so everyone was sad to leave but in there minds they all said....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe detention isn't a bad thing.

Then everyone left.

-----------------

Sorry for the boring chapter and not updating for a while! I was busy over the past weeks.