Waking up

Our Dreams

Author Pov:

It's highschool again! Where there's gossip around people and bullying around and dramatic kids around the school...ahh well, let's meet our characters.

---------------

Chens Pov:

"Another first day of highschool." *sighs* "Man summer vacation really went by fast, and you know what?! I did not do anything this summer!!!! Aish."

"Well long time no see... or wear." As Chen looks at his school uniform and says "I hate wearing this everyday."

As Chen was going downstairs he saw his mom "Omma! Why did you make me all this fantasic breakfast?!?"

"Chen you're going to highschool again so you need your protein to learn." his mom said.

"But I'm not hungry." Chen pouted, Chen was really hungry though.

"Sit down and eat, also I know you're REALLY hungry because you came home at 11:30 PM! With that guy Xiumin, really Chen you're only 18, what if you get kidnapped?!?" she said.

"Aresso" said Chen feeling guilty.

 

---------------------

Xiumins Pov:

"Annyoeng Umma!" said Xiumin, and he kiss his mom's forehead.

"Oh Annyoeng Xiumin! You're up and early, here I made this special breakfast for you.....and don't come home that late or you're going to be in BIG trouble."

"AWWW UMMA MIANEE, your the best umma ever! And I won't come home really late!" said Xiumin kissing his mom on the forehead again.

"Aigoooo you'll be the best husband!"

Now Xiumin and his mom ate breakfast together laughing-while compared to Chen he did love his umma but he acts like a kid in front of her.

 

-------------------

Eunji's Pov

The sun was shining like there's no tomorrow as I yawn, you think I will enjoy the sun and school coming like those dramas? HELL TO THE NO!

"School's a living hell with these es and hoes around the school, and more worst homework! Yuck I'm so allergic to homework but at least I have my best friend Bomi! Ahh god gave me a great gift, first she's pretty and smart! I like that..unlike the other es and hoes in the school who are dumb." 

Eunji went downstairs because she smelled food and she was jumping happily. "Annyoeng umma!"

"Omo you still look so pretty in your uniform! Here come eat."

"Oh yea! Gomowo umma your the best!"

*I have the best mom in the world*

-------------

Bomi's Pov:

As Bomi was yawning she saw her school uniform and smiled.

"Well hello again clothes we haven't talk in two whole months mianee"

Bomi looked at herself in the mirror, "Wow I lost some weight thanks to this crazy girl named Eunji."

As Bomi saw her mom cooking breakfast she said, "Wow Umma you made all of this for me!"

Bomi's mom smiled, "Ne Bomi, now eat it, I got up early to make this breakfast."

"Aresso" smiled Bomi.

*Wow my umma is best at cooking and that's what I missed about school mornings*

-------------

Authors Pov:

As Chen walk out of the door to go to school his mom said "Agioooo that kid! Jinja he needs to learn more."

Also as Xiumin went out his mom said "I know he will be a very nice gentleman towards girls, ahhh I miss those days."

As Eunji went out her mom said "She better get straight A's and not be so clumsy."

And lastly, as Bomi walk out her mom said "My perfect little girl, I hope she will become a doctor not a musican."

 

Now off to highschool!

-----------------------

Good not good heheheeh well hoped you guys enjoy this boring chapter, but I'll try my best to make this story good!