Cap. VI

Eyes, Nose, Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VI

“Okay, Tiffany, okay” Tiffany spoke to herself as she stared at the mirror “You will go outside and you will look at him and it won’t be weird at all” she continued, trying to sound confident “I mean, Asia’s number one vocalist cried in your arms and then fell asleep on them, but it’s alright, stuff like that happens all the time” she exclaimed, laughing nervously.

Slowly, the fake smile on her face faded away.

She leaned herself on the wall, touching it with her forehead.

“Jesus, what are the possibilities of you killing me in this exact moment?” she asked, and, outside, someone sighed.

“, , ” Taeyang hissed, walking from left to right on the corridor “What did you do, Youngbae?” he inquired, growling lowly.

Suddenly, the door opened and a Tiffany stepped out. And, when her eyes met his, she widened them.

“Oh, Taeyang-ssi” she bowed politely, and he did the same, too embarrassed to even think properly in what to say or do “I am sorry, I didn’t know you were here” she smiled nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

Taeyang took a glance at her from head to toe and he couldn’t help but gulp.

Last night, when they arrived at his house, she realized she had forgotten her luggage in her dressing room, at the palace. She was supposed to take it after the meal with Daesung, but the boys had insisted so much for her to go straight with Taeyang that she didn’t have time to grab it.

So, our superhero, Dong Youngbae, landed her one of his pajamas, and, now, he was seeing her wearing it for the very first time.

It was composed of a blue and red long sleeved striped shirt and matching pants. Even though they were giant on her, she managed to be insanely adorable and flawlessly beautiful on them, especially with her black hair tied up in a messy ponytail.

“Ah...” he stammered, totally speechless.

Not even Dara had caused that effect on him before.

Actually, in his head, if Dara was pretty, than Tiffany Kang was a thousand times prettier, that was for sure.

She blushed, cleaning loudly.

“You probably wanted to use the bathroom, right?” she questioned, glaring at him as he nodded slightly “I almost stole it to myself, I am sorry” she laughed, putting part of her hair behind her ear, an habit he had noticed she used to do a lot and it managed to make him hypnotized by her delicate way of simply being her “Well, you can use it now. I am done” she smiled brightly, bowing as she passed through him.

Without another word, she entered her room and closed the door, leaving a breathless Taeyang hanging.

That girl was too innocent, he thought. His room was the main one of the house, so it obviously had a bathroom. Why would he want to go to the one he knew she might be using?

“Ugh” he slammed his fists on the wall “You stupid. How did you let her caught you spying on her?” he whispered, glancing at the direction she had left “Idiot Taeyang” he repeated, shaking his head angrily before storming towards the kitchen.

 

-

 

“Right now, he must be taking a shower. After the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter