Cap. I

Eyes, Nose, Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

 

“Alright, Taeyang. Let’s take a break!” Teddy yelled outside the cabin.

Taeyang sighed, taking his earphones off and opening the door, meeting the rest of his staff.

“What’s wrong now?” he asked tiredly, sitting on the chair.

“’I hate this love song?’” Kush raised an eyebrow, with a paper in his hands.

“It was all that I could think about in the moment I was writing” Taeyang defended himself.

“But... Bae, we said that we would make this album of yours the best of your career” Teddy reminded him “But we can’t do it with such a mediocre song like this one ” he confessed.

“The chorus is composed by a simple phrase, a simple but still super depressive phrase. Do you think people will like something like that?” Kush asked, looking deeply at the blonde's eyes.

He covered his face, tired of the same comments about his music. So what if it wasn’t exactly what they were expecting? He made each line of that with his heart. His broken heart.

“My fans will buy whatever I do” Taeyang muttered.

“They won’t if what you sell is a !” Kush exclaimed nervously.

“Then we don’t need to work in this ing album” Taeyang stood up, having enough of that.

Grabbing his leather jacket and putting his sunglasses on, he directed himself to the exit. He heard footsteps behind him, and he knew someone was following his lead.

“Being a rebel won’t bring Sandara back to you!” Kush shouted, full of anger.

Taeyang stopped, being totally hitten by those words. If it was painful whenever someone mentioned her name, imagine how much it would hurt when they had to remember him that she wouldn’t appear again. He closed his eyes, trying to control the insane wish of crying, and, as soon as he felt like it, he continued his path.

Outside the YG building, a lot of people were waiting for him. They had cameras on their hands, ready to take amazing shoots of Asia's number one vocalist. He ignored them, not feeling in his best mood, which was already normal to him. Without looking back, he entered a black BMW and signaled the driver to take him towards his destiny.

The road was quiet, while Taeyang couldn’t help but think about the woman of his life. In his mind, he asked himself where she was, what she was doing, with who she was... He didn’t want to think that she had moved on, because he hadn't. He wanted to imagine her suffering, just like he was, and waiting for their new meeting. He laughed dryly.

“If she left me, it is because she didn’t want to be with me” he whispered.

“Excuse me, sir?” the driver inquired, looking at him through the rearview mirror.

Taeyang shook his head, not wanting to open his mouth to reply him. He felt a vibration on his pocket and, quickly, he grabbed his phone to check who was calling. But it wasn’t her. And he didn’t want to answer Daesung, not in that time. He was too sad to even think about his friends.

It took a while until the car stopped. Without saying goodbye, he left the vehicle, walking towards his building. The porter greeted him, and he bowed lightly before entering the lift and pressing the button. The box stopped as soon as it reached the tenth floor, and he stepped out, taking his keys off.

As soon as he opened his apartment's door, a white Bulldog came running to him.

“Leave me alone, Homie” he muttered, not giving attention to the poor animal.

As usual, his glare met the sight of a wooden shelf with some frames. One of them caught his attention in special: it was a picture of him and Sandara. She had the brown hair free, dancing with the wild wind of Seoul. Her gorgeous smile was as bright as always, and her small eyes were natural, without the makeup she often wore. He had his arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer to him. They both seemed very happy, especially her.

He smiled, touching the glass with the point of his index finger. Analyzing that photo, he couldn’t find reasons why she wouldn’t love him. He sighed sadly, kissing her face on the glass before listening to the annoying sound of the doorbell.

He turned at that direction and rolled his eyes, walking towards the door and opening it. For some reason, the view of three men in front of him didn’t surprise him at all.

“Wipe your tears away because your Seungri is here” Seungri teased, entering t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter