Cap. III

Eyes, Nose, Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III

 

“So… Fany” Daesung spoke suddenly, grabbing the attention of the other six standing on the table “How was the trip?” he turned towards his cousin.

Tiffany smiled, filling with a spoon of rice.

“It was great. Travelling in first class is really something” she teased, causing the people to laugh.

“I feel you” Seungri commented.

Taeyang remained in silence, looking down. Taeyeon, who was sitting beside him, found the fact that he was always quiet weird and, trying to break the ice, she poked his arm.

“You know, Taeyang, my little sister is a huge fan of yours” she informed “Fany, remember when I told you about the guy that Seulgi likes? It’s him” she pointed at the blonde.

He smiled slightly, daring to raise his gaze to face Tiffany. She was also smiling, and it killed him for a while.

“You are a very lucky man then, Mr. Taeyang, because Seulgi is such a sweetheart” she complimented, staring straightly into his eyes “And she is single” she winked playfully.

By hearing that word, Taeyang’s mood changed. He growled lowly and focused on his food again.

“I am not interested” he muttered, touching his plate with the fork.

Tiffany’s brightness disappeared as she thought she had done something bad to him. Nodding, she continued eating, feeling like trash for some unknown reason.

Daesung sighed, shaking his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter