Dreaming

Daddy-o, Daddy Oh

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

 

What is that sound? Oh, it’s my alarm clock. I need to turn that off. It’s getting annoying. But god my bed is so comfortable. I don’t want to get out. As I was trying to get up to turn off the alarm, something stopped me from moving. Like, there was this strong force around my waist. I look down and I see a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and it wasn’t letting go anytime soon.

 

Ohmygod ohmygod oh my god. Who the hell is sleeping next to me?!?!?!

 

I look over my shoulder just enough to see a brown mop of hair and a bare chest. No wonder I didn’t feel like getting out of bed. But enough of that, I need to get this stranger out of my apartment! I tried to squirm my way out of the pair of arms. But those stubborn arms just held me tighter. I heard a groan from behind me.

 

“Babe. What are you doing doing this early up? We don’t have school today. Did you forget that?” A deep voice resonated. I start to feel my cheeks becoming warm.

 

I turned around fully to get a better look at who this guy is. I was met with chocolate brown eyes, pale skin, and the man had a slight stuble. My eyes widen as I start to realize who this man was in front of me. I should have known already. Sehun.

 

But what is he doing in my bed?

 

“Hey, you! Get out of my bed. Now. Now.” I started to push him off my bed as I told him. “You need to get off my bed, right now.”

 

“I thought we went over this already Luhan.” He replied. “You need to stop being so defensive about your bed. We’re married now, and if you keep talking so loudly, then you’ll wake up Haowen. You know he gets grumpy when he’s woken up.”

 

Wooooooaaaahhhhh. Haowen? Who is this person Haowen?

 

“Oh sorry then..”

 

Waaaa! Waaaaa! Maaaaaaammma!

 

“He woke up! Our son is calling for you.”

SON?!?!?! Wait wait wait. When did this happen? Is this little strawberry?!

 

I got up from the bed. Putting on my slippers at the end of my bed, and some longer pants since I was only wearing my boxers to sleep. I head to the room across from us. Upon entering, I see a room with blue everywhere. The room was decorated as the sky with some clouds here and there on the walls. On the floor was a cartoon carpet of Pororo with all of his friends with him. There was also a white rocking chair that had a blanket, pillows, and a baby bottle on it. A changing table that needed some cleaning. Last, was the baby crib that held a little infant named Haowen in it. It seems that the baby just woke up and wanted some comfort from his mama.

 

“Mama! Mama!” He kept chanting to me. He looked like he was about to cry again. His big eyes getting watery, nose running, and cheeks that were tinted red. He held out his little hands to me, wanting to be carried. I scooped him up into my arms, put his head on my shoulder, and started patting his back to comfort him. It seemed to work, he started to calm down, with little sniffles here and there.

 

“There, there. Mama is here now baby. Shhhh.” I told him, even though he isn’t old enough to understand me.

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me again. He leaned his head on top of mine, and was gently rocking me along with our baby.

Haowen’s eyes were getting droopy as he was rocked to sleep. I could feel his breath close to my ear as he started to lean in and tell me something.

 

“You should wake up Han. It’s getting late. You should go home.”

 

I turned around to look back at Sehun with confusion. What is he talking about? I am home.

 

“I am home stupid. What are you talking about?”

 

“Luhan, open your eyes!” I was gently pushed on my arm. I opened my eyes to see Sehun standing above me.

 

“Oh thank god. You are a heavy sleeper. C’mon now, I got permission to bring you home.”

 

“Huh? Oh! okay. I’ll get up now. But really, you don’t need to bring me home.”

 

“Nonsense, I need to carry out my boyfriend duties.” He told me. Ugh. Whatever then. I won’t even fight it.

 

“I’ll be waiting outside the door, take your time to get up okay?” He started to walk off to the direction of the door.

 

“Okay okay. I’m getting up.” I started to sit up from the bed. It was all a dream? It felt so real to me. I knew that my baby deserves to have a father. I need to tell Sehun. But before doing anything, I reached down and put my hand inside my shirt. I felt a little bump. Little strawberry is still in there for awhile I guess. I gently rubbed my hand over the bump. Speaking to it quietly since I didn’t want Sehun to hear this at school.

 

“Don’t worry my little baby. Mama will make everything alright. I promise you.”

 


Author note: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great Wednesday. Happy hump day! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile (2 weeks ago?) But all of a sudden I was busy with school and it started to pile up, same thing for work who are giving me a ton of work. But lastly and most important, this is College Application Season and I need to start filling them out. So I'm really uncertain when I will be able to update again. Maybe during break? But hopefully, all you readers are patient and have a nice rest of your night!