Nurse's Office

Daddy-o, Daddy Oh

I finally reached a bathroom nearby the lunch room. Barging through the door and running to an open stall, I released all of the contents from my stomach. Not caring if anyone outside the bathroom can hear me. It’s none of their business anyways. Once I was done, I used toilet paper to wipe my mouth to get rid of the excess and flushing it all away before opening the bathroom stall for someone else to use. I’m still a bit uneasy, my arms and legs are slightly shaking while I’m walking out, my hair is tousled with hair sticking in every direction, and there is sweat dripping down from my face. I look like a mess.

 

I head straight to the sink, turning the handle to get some water out, I lean down to wash my face, and gargle some water to get the after taste out of my mouth. While doing all those things, I somehow managed to not notice a presence behind me.

 

“Are you alright?”

 

Wait a minute. I know that voice..Sehun!

 

I turn around to see Sehun, dressed comfortably in a simple white tee and jeans yet he makes that outfit look amazing. His hair is nicely down, bangs are slightly to the side. He looks like he just walked out from a magazine! His face isn’t showing any emotions, but his eyes give it away. I can see that he’s worried about me. But he’s restraining himself from doing anything rash.

 

“I’m fine,” I said weakly, voice cracking at the end. “I’m really alright, I just probably ate something bad this morning.”

 

“You don’t sound fine. Should I take you to the nurse’s office?” He replied.

 

“No no! I’m fine, really!” Giving him a big smile and happy eyes despite looking pale. I really don’t want to make it a big deal.

 

“Well I wasn’t giving you a choice.” He took a step forward, putting a hand on my back and hooking the other ones under my knees, Sehun started to carry me out the bathroom heading in the direction of the nurse’s office that is located on the other side of the building.

 

I really didn’t know how to feel. One side of me wants to kick and shove my way out of Sehun’s arms, while the other side of me wants to get comfortable and lay my head on his chest and breathe in his smell. Yet I did neither of them, just staying in his arms, being stiff as possible.

 

“You know, you don’t have to be so stiff in my arms. I won’t drop you or anything like that.” Sehun said out of the blue.

 

Oh, so he did notice me being awkward in his arms.

 

“Sorry. I don’t mean to be.” I said quietly. For the rest of the trip to the nurse’s office, we were both quiet. You could only hear our breathing, and some little noise coming out of my mouth.


 

Nurse’s Office

 

“Oh dear, what happened to you, honey?” The nurse said. Looking at us in surprise. Her eyes widen a little.

 

“Nothing too serious, I just don’t feel well, my stomach has been acting up.” I told her. She seemed relieved.

 

“Well that’s good, darling. Good thing you have a strong boyfriend to carry you all the way down here. He must be worried about you!” She said and winked.

 

“No! No! He isn’t-”

 

“Ma’am, I was wondering if I can stay here with my boyfriend. Is that alright? I won’t be able to concentrate in class knowing that he’s in here without me.” Sehun interrupted me.

 

Woooooaaahh. Wait. WHAT?! Boyfriend?! We’re boyfriends?! As in boy and friend connected together, not as in boy and friend not connected to each other?!!?!?! What is he thinking!

 


The nurse left us to give us some “alone time,” but I mean, giving us a smirking look is just creepy. Anyways, going back to my current binding situation with Sehun.

 

Sigh.

 

I knew this was to come. I just didn’t expect us to have any one-on-one contact anytime soon. Now I really have to tell him about the bun in the oven, which I was originally trying to avoid. pleasepleaseplease don’t make me do this. Someone needs to come and distract him. I beg of you! Fine, if no one is coming, I will take matters into my own hands.

 

“You still look pale. You should lay down and rest for awhile.” Sehun said which broke my train of thought.

 

“I’m really alright Sehun. You don’t need to worry about us!” I told him.

 

! Ohmygod. whatdididoimsodead.

 

“What?”

 

“What??”

 

“You said us.”

 

“WHAT! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No I didn’t …”    

 

“Ummmm..I’m pretty sure you said us.”

 

“No no! I didn’t say us, I said… c’mon luhan just ing say something!” I whispered. “ I said nuts! NUTS! THAT’S RIGHT. NUUUUUUUUTTTTSSSS. THAT IS WHAT I SAID! YOU DON’T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT NUTS BECAUSE YOU ARE!!”    

 

What. The. Frick frack. Did I just say?!

 

“...what?”

 

“Ha..ha.. I’m just kidding. I am pretty tired. I should rest.”

 

“Take a short nap, I’ll wake you up in an hour so I can take you home and I’m not taking a no for an answer. Got it?”

 

“Okay okay. Jeez. I’ll sleep.”

 

Welp. I might as well get some resting time and prepare before the storm. Gonna catch some Zzz

 

Author note: HELLO EVERYONE! I finally had time to write. School started last week and I have been trying to balance school work and work now. But anyways, it's senior year. WOOOOO!  GONNA ING SLACK. Yeah. No. I have to be seriously and apply to college soon. I don't think this was a long chapter but worry not, I will be updating and editing my chapters, and changing chapter names and whatnot during the weekend hopefully. So don't mind this fic while I update. I'll tell you when I will add more to this chapter. I just wanted to get something out. Have a nice day people.