Little Strawberry

Daddy-o, Daddy Oh

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping near my window and mindless chatter from neighbors downstairs. I looked over to my alarm clock, it read “5:00 AM.” I woke up way too early. Today was Monday. Ugh. I already didn’t feel good because of what was growing inside. Monday meant that there was school today. School meant that I would have to see my friends. Friends meant that I also had to deal with their constant infatuations with their crushes. Crushes meant that they were the friends of this one person. This one person ends up being Oh Sehun.

 

I still haven’t told him. I could never find the time to get him alone somewhere. Anywhere. He was always trying to find someone or someone was trying to find him. This was getting frustrating. I could feel my hormones acting up, today was not going to be a good day at all.

 

Getting up from my bed and removing myself from the source of warmth, I headed to the bathroom to freshen up before going to school. Once I entered the shower, I sighed as the warm water started to loosen up my knots on my shoulders. I quickly washed my hair, brushed my teeth, and dried myself to get new clothes to wear.

 

Heading into my kitchen, my stomach started to growl. Baby must be hungry. I haven’t named this baby yet, but I’ll nickname her or him little strawberry or little munchkin.

 

Now I’m craving for strawberries.

 

I’ll have to buy some once I am done with classes. Making eggs and toast will suffice me for now. I hurriedly devoured my food because- HOLY I BETTER START MOVING. I rushed out the door, not forgetting to lock my door, and headed outside my apartment.

I was walking to school, looking ahead I saw Baekhyun walking with Kyungsoo. I ran up to them and tried to scare them.

 

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH. WHAT THE !”

 

“LUHAN. YOU .”

 

“Calm down guys.” I said.

 

“How am I suppose to calm down when you just scared us! HUH!” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Yeah, that wasn’t cool at all.” Kyungsoo added.

 

“Sorry guys, I just wanted to tease you guys.” I apologized. “Hey, after school today do you guys want to go grab ice cream and go to the park we used to go when we were younger?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Yeah, alright”

 

They replied. Phew. Thank god they didn’t question my suggestion.

 

Finally we reached school and the three of us were about to head inside until

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

“OMG! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. IT’S THE OPPAS”

 

“OPPA OPPPA OPPPPPPPA LOOK AT ME”

 

“OPPA PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME”

 

“MARRY ME OPPA. I’LL BE YOUR WIFE FOREVER”

 

Sigh.

 

Fangirls. Of. Those. es.

 

When will this be over? They started running toward our direction. One of those devils was able to push me hard enough until I fell on the ground.

 

Ouch. Well that hurt. .


 
 
 
 
 

Author note: Hello! Once again I have made a chapter without editing it. I think I will edit all of it once I finish this fic. Enjoy reading it and have a nice day!