Baby

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Hello everyone! This is TaeminIsBigHeart! Actually, I just happenned to came across to this fanfic and saw that I have still one chapter left hidden and unfinished.. so I decided to update that chapter (and it happens to be this one xD) Ya know, I always checked this fic out and couldn't believe how stupid am I back then xD (This fic was my first fic eveeer way back 2011 xD And I was so young back then :D) Enjoy ^^ (I suddenly miss making comedy fic xD)

--TaeminIsBigHeart<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's POV

 

A bright and peaceful Saturday morning came up from Min Ae and Jjong's house.. not until a chaos cames up.

 

"Waaaaahhhh!!" cry can be heard from Min Ae and Jjong's house. A baby cry. Jjong instantly woke up.

"Ah seriously! Why it must have been this early?!" Jjong complained while removing his hands on Min Ae's waist. While Min Ae is busy sleeping. He try nodging Min Ae, but it doesn't work on her.. she still sleeping peacefully. Jjong scratch his head. He instantly walks in to their baby's crib then carried it right away. Oh by the way, the baby's name was Min Jung.

 

"Aish aish, baby don't cry. Appa is here!" He smiled on his daughter's face, trying to calm her. Instead, she cried more. This time the baby cried worsier than earlier.

 

"Do I look that scary?" Jjong sighed. The baby uttered a loud cry once more. "Oh sorry, appa looks scary." So he came up in an idea to wake Min Ae up. He walk slowly on their room, tip toeing his foot away trying not to wake his wife up. He face his wife's face then he tried nodging her again.

 

"Honey!" He said. But he gain no response from her. He tried it again. Again. Again. And again. (A/N: Wahaha *Singing again and again by 2pm..* LOL). But again, he gain no response from her. After few seconds, Min Ae hug Jjong but she was still sleeping. Jjong smiled at how cute her wife is. He kiss her forehead and try to remove her grip.

 

Then he went off to his daughter. "Okay, I have to take care of you alone." He was about to get his daughter's diaper on the cabinet until someone surprised him up from his back. "Boo! Dino!" It was Min Ae. "Oh honey, you're awake! Can you help me on her?" Jjong point out in their daughter.

 

Min Ae instantly went to her daughter and carry her up. Min Jung is still crying. "Oh did Appa scared you?" She tap her baby's to make her calm down. Then MinJung instantly came calm and stop crying. "See. You're scary!" She burst out laughing. "What did you just say?" He raised his eyebrows, but before he make his revenge up, his wife and daughter were gone and were already on the other room.  

 

He found his wife watching TV while carrying MinJung up. "Oh you're here! Can you carry her up? I will just clean the bathroom. It's getting stinky. Take care of her!" She went off to their bathroom and gave MinJung to Jonghyun. "Hey Appa is here again! Aren't my baby happy?" He grinned widely. Again, his baby uttered a loud cry. "Jonghyun!" Min Ae shout from their bathroom. "You scared her again?" 

 

"Oh baby, calm down. Umma is here!" The baby stop crying and smiled widely upon seeing her mom. Min Ae then again burst out laughing. "Oh baby, I will just went there huh. Appa will take care of you." She then again went off to their bathroom. Jonghyun carry Min Jung, gladly she didn't cry. 

 

He went on the other room to put Min Jung on her crib. But he notices something on Min Jung's . Something wet. Something stinky. He peek at her daughter's , and it was a poop. "Omo, she pooped!" "I have to change her diapers right away!" He went to cabinets then grab the diapers. Then he place the diapers on his baby's . "Oh baby, don't cry. Appa's gonna change you!" He smiled. Until.. his baby splash a poop on his face. "Urgh!!!! Craaaap it!!" 

 

Upon hearing, Jjong's scream, Min Ae instantly rushed on the room. "Hey what happened?" She asked curiously. "Loo-look-aa-at me!" He turn to his wife. Min Ae just burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Min Ae couldn't stop laughing. "Crap it! Aren't you gonna stop laughing?!" Jjong said annoyingly.

 

Min Ae carry Minjung through her arms, "I suddenly doubt if he's really your father!" Minjae joked. "Y-yah!" Jonghyun screeched. "Just kidding!" Min Ae chuckled. Min Ae then peered at Jonghyun then to her daughter. "Look! You didn't even have any resemblance of her.. well, except for the poop thing. You look extremely like a dinosaur while my daughter is an angel." Min Ae chuckled once more.

 

"Yah!! You'll be dead tonight!" Jonghyun laugh in an eerie but humorous way. "Yah!!!!!!! Don't you ever think of any plan, you ert!" Min Ae stepped back. Jonghyun trode in closier then smiled how cute Min Ae could ever get. He kissed the tip of her head. "Offcourse, babe! I was just kidding ya know.." Jonghyun smiled.

 

"Yah! You stink!" Min Ae shielded her face from him. Jonghyun just ruffled her hair then went straight to bathroom.

*Aish, this boy.* Min Ae shook her head. She starred at her baby. She was just kidding that Jonghyun didn't get any resemblance of her. Minjung was a complete replica of him, except she was a girl and she was too tiny.

 

---

 

Jonghyun faces the computer with this very awful and exasperated face. 

 

"MIN AEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Jonghyun yelled.

 

Min Ae rose up from their bed, couldn't hide her laughter anymore since she was starring at him engrossed on the screen.

 

"What's the meaning of this?" Jonghyun pointed on the screen.

"What do you mean?"

 

Jonghyun sighed and growled then read the article from Allkpop website. It was a photo of him, having a poop right infront of his face. It was the headline from the first page of the website.

 

"Kim Jonghyun's wife, Kim Min Ae tweeted a photo of his husband having a poop on his face along with a caption 'Kim Jonghyun's precious face being tarnish with a poop. It's his new cosmetic secret, BB poop. Come and purchase one!'. Some netizens reacted on the tweet saying Disgusting, Is really a poop is his secret to his precious face?, I bet poop was really an effective cosmetic lineCouldn't wait to purchase one! xD." Jonghyun read, loud enough to be heard by Min Ae.

 

"Yah! You don't have to read it that loud! I clearly can hear it!" Min Ae rolled her eyes.

 

"Aish, this monkey. If only I didn't love her, I could have call my dino ancestors.." Jonghyun mumbled.

"What was it?" Min Ae asked.

"Nothing!!" Jonghyun rolled his eyes. 

 

---

 

It's finally sleeping time on Jonghyun's and Min Ae's house. Their baby was already sleep and sound and off to her slumber. Min Ae immediately lay on the bed, making Jonghyun to get pissed since she was forgetting something.

 

"No goodnight kiss?" Jonghyun groaned. He assumed she didn't able to hear it since she was fully covered by the bed sheets. He could hardly see her face.

"Fine." He sighed.

 

"I'm cold." She was shivering and her voice were shaking. Jonghyun immediately softened. Maybe that's why she didn't react awhile ago because she feel cold. Jonghyun rapidly remove the sheets and back-hugged Min Ae from her waist ever so tightly.

 

"Enough already?" Jonghyun asked. He once again hug her tightly on his arms. Min Ae finally face him then put her head on his chest. Her nose were having a shade of red from the coldness she felt. Jonghyun kept on smiling on how she acts. He kissed her forehead.

 

*Aish, I couldn't hate this monkey." Jonghyun thought, still smiling like a fool, gazing at her.

*I don't regret marrying her even bit.* Jonghyun again thought. Min Ae stir on her sleep and spoke.

 

"Quit starring, dino. I know I'm too cute to be starred at." Min Ae mumbles, still having her eyes shut.

"Ow, my baby is still awake. Where's my goodnight kiss?" 

"Goodnight kiss your face." Min Ae spat, this time her eyes were open, seeing Jonghyun's face apparently being this centimeter close.

"Ssssh, close your eyes. It'll make your cold into warm." Jonghyun gently whispered, sending shivers unto Min Ae's spine.

 

Not so soon, she can feel his lips unto her. It was the familiar kiss they both always sharing. They both smiled at the end of the kiss. 

 

"Goodnight baby!" Jonghyun kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." Min Ae hissed. She thought Jonghyun didn't able to hear it.

"Too?" Jonghyun chuckled. 

"I love you more." Jonghyun sweetly uttered then again kissed her forehead. The couple both had drifted to sleep, cuddling on each other's arms.

 

"Jonghyun, what's this stinky smell?" Min Ae suddenly asked at the middle of their sleep.

"YAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! POOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!" Min Ae yelled, earning Jonghyun to get awake.

They both burst out laughing at the end.