MINHO's KISS :)

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE'S POV

 

I just continue walking. I saw Minho. He really does avoids me. Actually, I want to approach him. But Jonghyun keep on grabbing my hand.

 

JONGHYUN: Min Ae, please!

MIN AE: But Jonghyun! 

 

I just sigh. I really want to talk with him. I thin he really got angry at me. I and Jang Eun came back to our classroom. YAY! I finally have chance to talk with Minho! Atlast! I try to go at his classroom but he's no there. I search for where he is but really nothing Minho appear. Until I reach the garden, I saw Minho sitting in a bench alone. I sit beside him but he kept on moving far distance from me and finally he stop moving. So, I just sit beside him.

 

MIN AE: Are you angry at me?

 

He remain silent and not looking at me.

 

MIN AE: MINHO! ANSWER ME!

 

He finally look at me.

 

MINHO: ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?

MIN AE: But why?

MINHO: YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER? 

MIN AE: Offcourse!

MINHO: All this time, Min Ae, I was hoping that you would love me TOO. BUT WHAT DID YOU DID? YOU WERE LOVING THAT JONGHYUN! WHY MIN AE?! WHY? WHY NOT ME? WHY IT SHOULD BE HIM!

 

I got shock by what he said. He love me TOO. But actually, this time, my feelings for him were gone already. Actually, I don't have feelings for him anymore. It just gone. But actually, I have still a bit feelings for him but only a few not like before. But he really confuses me. 

 

MIN AE: So you mean, you love me?

MINHO: Isn't that obvious? you're definitely CLUELESS! 

 

I couldn't say any word because of shockness. I'm really shock. 

 

MIN AE: Actually, I love you before but I thought you didn't love me! 

MINHO: So now you know? That I love you! Will you leave Jonghyun for me?

 

I couldn't answer any word. Actually, this is the moment I've been waiting for but why I don't want to leave Jonghyun? 

 

MIN AE: Minho, look listen--

 

But he immediately look at me eye to eye that makes me stop talking what I'm saying. He came closer to me. His face is only inch from me. OMO! What he will gonna do?

 

Until...

 

Minho kiss me! OMO! But actually, not like Jonghyun, Minho kiss me gently and softly. He holds my neck while kissing me. But I couldn't feel the spark while kissing him. Still, Jonghyun's lips were the sweetest. He kept on kissing me gently when suddenly, Jonghyun came! So, I stop kissing on him. Jonghyun stared at us and walk out. I follow him. Suddenly, Minho got dissapointed. I just continue following Jonghyun.

 

He was pissed off when I follow him. So, he stop for awhile. I immediately grab his hands.

 

JONGHYUN: I thought you love me? You're just playing on me!

MIN AE: Jonghyun no! That's not what I mean!

JONGHYUN: And what's the meaning of that kiss? Now, explain to me! I don't want to talk with you!

MIN AE: Jonghyun! Listen first!

 

But he just didn't listen to me and walk out. Minho came to me.

 

MIN AE: FINE! JUST TALK TO YOURSELF! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!

 

Minho immediately approach me.

 

MINHO: See? If he truely loves you, then he will listen and trust you!

 

I just roll my eye. And walk out too. I really don't know what I'm going to do.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SHINEE's POV

 

(only Taemin, Key and Onew)

 

TAEMIN: Why Jonghyun hyung is like that? He remain quiet and seems to have problem.

ONEW: I heard he have fight with Min Ae.

KEY: YEHEY!

ONEW: Key stop it. -_-

KEY: I just say "Yehey!". 

TAEMIN: We have to do something!

ONEW: But where's Minho? 

KEY: I don't know! Nowadays, he's always like that! He's always missing!

 

We think of a plan on how to stop their fight.

 

Finally, we have a plan!

 

But now it's going to be secret!

 

We call first Jonghyun. We said that we should meet in the bench near the gate there.

 

JONGHYUN: Why shoud I?

TAEMIN: We will something to say to you! (giggling)

KEY: Yes, he's right! We will say something important.

JONGHYUN: Alright alright! Fine! I will go!

ONEW: Meet us after class!

 

Atlast he agreed! Then, after that we call Min Ae. We also said to her we should meet at the bench after class. She agreed instantly. YAY!~ Looks like our plan will going to work huh! Haha.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

"-RING!-"

 

Woo! Finally I will go home! But SHINee members said we should meet at the bench. I wonder what's that important thing.

I went there, but they are not there so I just sit at the bench there. I noticed Min Ae is coming here. I wonder she's also here too. She's waiting for someone. Then, she also sit. But we sit at the same bench but with a far distance. It's really an akward moment huh. She never talk to me. I also did too. Uhh! I hate it that I can't talk with her! I really want to talk with her and hold her hands! I really miss her. So, finally I first talk.

 

JONGHYUN: Why you're here? (In a cold voice)

MIN AE: Why should I say to you? Do we have something in relation? And I really don't know who you are! So, sorry but I'm not telling! 

JONGHYUN: Ahh! What had you just said? WE HAVE NO RELATION!? I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND, RIGHT?! 

MIN AE: Yes! I said that! Cause you didn't let me explain! You even don't listen to my side! You just judge me and had no trust!

JONGHYUN: Whatever! -_-

MIN AE: AND YOU SAID AWHILE AGO THAT I WAS JUST PLAYING ON YOU! YOU THINK, IT'S NOT TRUE THAT I LOVE YOU! YOU THINK, I'M JUST LYING!

JONGHYUN: AND WHAT'S THAT KISS ALL ABOUT?! WHAT WAS THAT MEAN? KISSING WITH SOMEONE YOU LIKE BEFORE?! 

MIN AE: WHY BEFORE, THAT WE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY COUPLE, YOU KEEP ON KISSING ME ALOT OF TIMES! WHAT WA--

 

She was cut off when I finally hug her. I couldn't help it but to hug her! I really miss her! And I hate fighting with her!

 

 MIN AE: Now, you're hugging me?

JONGHYUN: Sorry, Min Ae! I never listen at your side!

 

When finally someone clap from behind. It was them, Taemin, Key and Onew.

 

TAEMIN: Yes! Our plan work!

 

Onew put his hands on Taemin's mouth.

 

ONEW: SSHH! Don't be noisy!

 

I stop first hugging Min Ae and I turn my head on them.

 

JONGHYUN: UHH! What you said? You have a plan? This was all set-up?

 

They all grin. They finally, run away. I tried to catch them. But they already far. I headed back to Min Ae. I hug her from her waist and her hair.

 

JONGHYUN: Sorry!

MIN AE: No! You have punishment!

JONGHYUN: Oh, anything for my Min Ae!

MIN AE: Kiss Minho! Haha. 

JONGHYUN: No way! If that's Key, maybe I can!

MIN AE: So you mean you want Key!

JONGHYUN: Why you're jealous?

MIN AE: Woah! Me? Jealous? Ew! NEVER!

JONGHYUN: Aish! You never change!

MIN AE: Offcourse I'm still the annoying Min Ae!

JONGHYUN: And you're still my love!

MIN AE: Whatever!

 

I look at her cheeks to see if she was blushing, and I was right! She was blushing! I pinch her cheeks.

 

JONGHYUN: Yiee!~ I know you're blushing!

MIN AE: SHUT UP!

JONGHYUN: SHUT DOWN!
MIN AE: (She did an annoying face)

JONGHYUN: Haha! I win! Where's my prize?

 

She immediately remove my hands from her waist and ran way through the gate. Ah! She trick me again!

 

"Min Ae, I'll promise I'll always listen to you and will never did that again, I love you!" I said myself. And that's my promise! 

 

 

 

NOTE: So, guys, do you think this chapter is corny? Well, sorry for the cornyness. :)) 

And sorry for the super late update. :))

Anyways, really thanks to all who read, subscribe and comment! And Always God Bless!

-TaeminIsBigHeart