Did just Minho said that I'm cute? O-M-G! The moment I've been waiting for!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

1 WEEK LATER..
 
 
Min Ae's POV
 
Oh shocks! 2 weeks to go before schooling time but I haven't enroll yet, I don't know why to my parents. I was bored that time so I open the TV, and WHAT! I see Jonghyun! What on earth is this microorganism doing on our TV!
 
 
Probably the program is about SHINee and why of all the SHINee mebers, why is't Jonghyun is first to appear. Why can't be Minho or Onew or Key or Taemin.
 
 
So, I change the TV channel. Oh my, all about news. I hate news! So I change and change until I found something interesting when suddenly an announcement about SHINee is announced so I watched concentrately.
 
 
Reporter: SHINee fansclub day is on Saturday at around 1:00 in the afternoon at Seoul Super Mall.
Min Ae: Oh yes! I'll be there! I'm also a member of fansclub of SHINee. I wish Jonghyun will be sick so I can't see him. 
 
Actually I haven't recover yet from what happened last Sunday. I mean about the kiss. It bothers me alot. I don't want to think about it anymore! I'm just excited to see Minho. Only week to go to see him.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
--1 WEEK LATER-- (Saturday - SHINEE FANSCLUB DAY!)
 
 
Min Ae's POV
 
Sometimes when there's no classes I wake up super late. Sometimes I wake up afternoon. Today my sleep is very relaxing because my dream was about Minho.
 
 
--FLASHBACK of my dream--
 
I was eating with Minho like picnic in a beautiful garden. (Just imagine what it looks like) And OMO! He's super sweet with me. He fed me. I fed him too. We were happy eating until he hug me tightly.
 
Minho: I love you Min Ae! SARANGHAEYO! (while hugging me, facing my back)
Min Ae: I love you more than you do! SA-RANG-HAE!
 
 
When he finally look at me, OH SHOCKS! His face change to ugly Jonghyun! EEEWWW! I screamed loudly as I can. Oh, I almost forgot this was just a dream so no ones hearing me here. He came closer to me attempting to kiss me but suddenly someone's waking me up, so I wake up. WOOO! My brother Kang Mi saves me from the badest nightmare I ever had! WOOO! I hugged him.
 
 
 
Kang Mi: Hey Noona! Hey Noona! What happen to you? Why are you hugging me! ITS A MIRACLE!
Min Ae: I'm just being grateful to you my little brother for saving me from my badest nightmare! :D
Kang Mi: NIGHTMARE???
Min Ae: Yes nightmare. Just forget about it.
Kang Mi: Hey Noona, its Saturday right? So that means its SHINee fansclub day! And its almost 12:55 in the noon.
Min Ae: WHAT!?! Its already 12:55! SHOCKS! I will be late!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I bring all my SHINee collection to make them autograph with my stuffs. I dress up rushly. I dress anything even though it's kinda ugly because I'm gonna be late. I ride a taxi but suddenly the taxi run out of gas so I have to ride another car.
 
 
We stop at the gas station but I have to go, when suddenly a van came. I thought it's a public van so I ride. When I got in the car I said to the driver the venue I'm going with. They all look at me like they were surprised.
 
 
When then I realized I was riding at the SHINEE'S CAR! O-M-G! Sitting beside me is Minho! SHOCKS! My cheeks starts again to blush. I became shy, so I came farrer from him a little bit. And GOSH! He's hot! I stare at him if he's looking somewhere. But I see him too starring at me. And YES! He talk to me.
 
 
Minho: Hey noona, what's your name? 
Min Ae: (shy)I.. I.. am Pa.. Park Min Ae!(I shouted confidently)Hehe. And please don't call me noona. Just Min Ae. Hehe. (blushing)
Minho: Oh sorry. I'm Choi Minho.
Min Ae: Hahah. Why you were introducing yourself? Youre famous. You don't have to inroduce yourself.
Minho: Hahah. I'm just making you smile. Actually, youre cute when smiling. (Pinching my cheeks.) Are you a fan of us?
Min Ae: (O-M-G! Did he just said I'm cute?)Definitely!(I shyly answered. Again I'm blushing)
Minho: You want me to autograph your collections? Do you have some?
Min Ae: YES! (I gave him all of it)
Minho: Done! Here's your collections!(giving it to me)
Min Ae: Thanks! (blushing) :''>
Minho: Hey! You have something in your eyes! Come closer I will get it. (He came closer to me)
Min Ae:(blushing, I thought he would kiss me so I close my eyes. YES! The moment I've been waiting for)
 
 
When suddenly someone react.. And shouted "STOP THAT". It was from our behind. And WHAT ON EARTH! its Jonghyun whom reacted. He's a big disaster. I didn't notice that he's behind of us. I thought he wasn't there because he's quiet until the moment he shouted, that's the time I realized he was there.
 
 
Jonghyun: Hey hey stop that sweetness! We will go to the venue, ok. And you girl don't steal my Minho! Araso?
Key: Hey, I thought you're mine!
Jonghyun: Shut up!
Taemin: Someones feeling jealous! Haha.
Jonghyun: Shut up!
Taemin: Hey did I say who's that? Why did you react? And I saw you hyung staring with noona and when they talk your face became angry.
Jonghyun: Shut your mouth up! I even did'nt stare with her!
Taemin: Yieee! Hyung is jealous!
Jonghyun: (Slaping his shoulder) SHUT UP! YOU KID! I SAID I EVEN DON'T STARE AT HER!
Taemin: Hyung, youre scary! Your making me scared! Remember liers go to..
Minho: Shut up both of you! Your acting childish!Your making her too much shy!
Min Ae: Thanks! (I should say to him Saranghae but I did'nt, I'm shy. So I didn't)
I see Jonghyun's face became more angry. I wonder why he reacted that way. Like we have no relation but why he reacted that way. Maybe erts are always like that. I just want to say a bad word to him. HE'S A BIG DISASTER! This time around, my hatred from him increased more!
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
 
Actually I'm the one who requested that Min Ae will be ride with us. Apparently, I didn't make it to that sit. I thought she will be sitting here because there's some space here. Actually that's true that I stare with her. I can't just resist it, I just love to stare with her.
 
 
But suddenly Minho is a disaster. He's stealing her from me. But why when Minho pinch her cheeks, she don't even react. She act like she wants Minho to pinch her cheeks. They're annoying, I should be in Minho's place. Maybe if I'm in Minho's place, I pinch her cute cheeks 100 times as I can and kiss her. No, I should have focus on the Fans Club Day.
 
 
They were laughing together like they are couple. My anger starts to increase more and more. So, I just try sleep to be able not to see them. But they were noisy. I try to make Min Ae jealous so I hug Key. I know Key would like it. Hahah. ;)
 
 
Key: Oh honey, youre hugging me! Youre so sweet! Saranghae honey!
Jonghyun: (while looking at Min Ae and I higher up my voice)Yeah honey! I love you more!
Key: Oh honey youre so sweet!
 
 
But they didn't mind to look at us. They were busy talking. They really annoying! If only I can punch Minho. But Min Ae will think that I'm a bad person. He will be scared of me.
 
 
Jonghyun: (To Manager) Is the venue too far? I'm really bored!
Manager: No, were only nearer from there. Just a few minutes more.
 
--TO BE CONTINUE-- 
 
Note:
I just make it short for you to don't get bored. I'll promise I'll update sooner. There's a surprise that will going to happen in the next chapter. Thanks all for the comments it cheers me up to write more! :))