Like Hoseok

Only If...

 

 

Jimin knew how stressed and tired his Yoongi from all the work, so he was planning to give the older some medicine and a glass of water.. He carefully and silently entered their shared room only to see his Yoongi sound a sleep on the table and paper works surrounding him.

The younger silently approached his boyfriend and for his luck the floor creaked and made the older awake.

"U-Uhmm.. I-I bought--" Jimin nervously said before he was cut off.

"AHH!! How many times do I tell you to not disturb me?!!? Can't you understand that?!" Yoongi was surrounded by stress and frustration, well who can you blame? He needs to finish his work by the next next week and he was kinda lacking on some part.

He was too frustrated and he didn't know that he slapped the younger's hands thus making the medicine and water end up on the floor. Now he has a wet carpet, medicine scattered on the floor and a shock and scared Jimin.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Jimin bowed down and quickly left the room with a teary eye.

 


 

 

"I-I d-didn't mean to.. I-I was j-just doing my j-job as his b-boyfriend..." Jimin cried on Hoseok's chest.

After he ran out of Yoongi's room he quickly went to his 2nd closest hyung, Hoseok.

"Ssshhh it's okay, he's just.. you know...stressed" Hoseok tried to comfort him while rubbing the younger's back.

"B-But he....he doesn't care a..bout me..." Jimin continued still crying.

"Just let it out, I'll listen to you" Hosek smiled which kinda make Jimin smile too.

"Thanks hyung" 

"No problem"

There was a moment of silent before Jimin spoke.

"Hyung, I think I kinda understand him now. I'll just let him with his work and won't interfere until his done so I won't bother him" by now Jimin already stopped crying.

"Maybe you should..." 

 


 

 

And so Jimin did, he kept his distance to Yoongi even though it hurts his heart. But on the other side he and Hoseok became closer than usual. 

"Hhhhyyuunnggg~~" Jimin groaned as Hoseok tackles him on the couch.

"Kyaaahh our Jiminie is so cute!~" Hoseok squealed and hugged him and before they knew it they were already on the ground, laughing, giggling and tickling each other.

"Hyung! S-Stop, I g-give up!! No more!" Jimin uttered while laughing.

"You're really ticklish Jimin" Hoseok chuckled and got off the younger.

 

As they goof off in the living room, in the kitchen which was only across the living room, there is a Min Yoongi watching the two and looks like he was ready to stab a certain Jung Hoseok.

"Jealous?" Jin teased beside Yoongi.

"No!!" the younger of the immediately answered(denied).

"Doesn't look like it tho" Jin smirked..

"If you were just a little sweet or kind to see that Jimin was just trying to be close to you a little more but.." Jin sighs.

"My poor Jimin, I like to help but I think it's not my business to interfere" Jin said and left the kitchen but stopped and looked at Yoongi again.

"Suga... but your name is way far from being sweet...tsk" and Jin finally left him.

 

Yoongi hissed and left the kitchen to go to his room again. He passed the living room with a not so happy expression and slammed his door room which took Jimin and Hoseok's attention, thus making Jimin frown.