Like Taehyung

Only If...

 

 

It's been a month since Jimin and Yoongi announced their relationship to the members. But Jimin didn't thought things would be like this, the once he dreamt and imagined dates, and spend times with the older weren't the exact things he expected.

 

"Yoongi Hyung!" Jimin shouted as he barged inside the older's room.

"What is it Jiminie?" Yoongi asked in a cold voice but his attention was on the papers scattered on his desk.

"Were going to watch a movie in the living room, want to join?" The younger asked with a wide smile.

"I still have to finish this lyrics and songs so just go ahead without me." Yoongi replied and eyes still glued to the sheet of paper.

"But--"

"I said go on without me" The older interrupts and voice with a hint of annoyance.

"But it's a free day and we should be relaxing and bonding" The tanned boy pouted.

"I said I don't want to watch some movies!! I still need to finish this effing song!! So just please leave me alone!" The pale boy shouted in annoyance, which made Jimin shock and jolt.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I w-won't disturb you anymore" The younger quickly said in fear and left the room immediately.

 

 

"Oh? Where's Yoongi-hyung?" The leader of the group asked, when Jimin returned without the said boy.

"Ahmm.. Ah.. H-He said he still has to finish something" Jimin replied and sat down on the floor with Jungkook and Taehyung while the hyungs are sitting on the couch.

"After our hectic schedules this is the day we have a free time to relax but Yoongi-hyung is still working.." The Golden Maknae said and pouted.

"You know how he is, come let's just enjoy the movie" Taehyung said and pulled the maknae in a hug and peck his pout.

"Hyuuuunggg!!" Jungkook yelled and bowed his head in embarrassment.

While Jimin who was watching the two cute couple just stayed quiet and just can't help it but to get jealous.

I hope we can be like them, why can't Yoongi-hyung be like that? 

 

 

1 hour passed and the boys are still attached to the movie.

 

"TaeTae I'm cold" Jungkook whined to his boyfriend.

"Come here" Taehyung smiled and hugged his cute boyfriend to keep him warm.

Jimin saw all of that and his mood just got worse.

I wish Yoongi-hyung is here, I wish he could be like Taehyung.