Like Namjoon

Only If...

 

 

"Yo wassup Jimin~" The leader of the group greeted him.

"Morning hyung.." Jimin greeted back with no effort.

"Why the long face small fry?" Namjoon asked while getting his self a glass of water.

"Don't call me that..." Jimin sighed and played with his food.

"Well.. it seems Yoongi have been busy for these past few days" Jin interrupted and gave Namjoon a plate of delicious meal.

"How about making Yoongi breakfast Jiminie?" Jin suggested.

"Oh yeah I could do that" Jimin's face lightened up and stood beside Jin.

"Only one problem hyung" Jimin faked a pout.

"What?" 

"I'm not really good at cooking" 

"No problem I'll help you" Jin smiled and helped the younger one.

 

 

 

After a several of mistakes Jimin finally made an edible meal for his Yoongi, and by that time the pale boy quickly went out of his room and was about to leave the dorm.

"Yoongi hyung! Aren't you going to eat?" Jimin shouted from the kitchen.

"It's okay, I really need to leave now. I need to submit my works to the company"

"But I made--" Jimin hadn't got the chance to finish what he was saying for Yoongi already left.

"It's okay Jimin don't be sad" Jin tried to comfort the younger.

"Well I'm done with mine.." Namjoon suddenly spoke and got up from his seat and took the now empty plate to the sink.

"Wait! How come you didn't leave Namjoon hyung? I thought you two were making those songs?" Jimin questioned.

"Well I have to make time for my Jin too right? Not unlike Yoongi hyung." Namjoon explained and took a peck on Jin's right cheek which made the oldest of the group blush.

"I wish Yoongi would be like you hyung, at least you make time for Jin hyung and put him first than other things" Jimin frowned and looked down at the food he just made.

"Maybe he's just reallt busy at the moment, how about you give him time and space until his works are finish for the mean time?" Namjoon adviced.

"Then I'll just adjust myself for him for the mean time" Jimin gave a small smile.

 

Maybe he should let Yoongi with his works and don't interfere him, and for the mean time let his self have some fun and hang out with the others, instead of sobbing every night because of Yoongi.