Me and Yoongi Hyung

Only If...

 

I'm so sorry if it took so so so so 

loooooonnnnnngggg for me to update ㅠㅠ   

this story I'm having writer's block here 


 

"Yoongiiiiii hyuuunngg~!!" Jimin called as he ran towards the older for a hug.

"Don't hug me!" Yoongi eyed the younger which made Jimin loose his arms.

The older glared at him and walked away.

Yoongi gave him a cold shoulder through this week and Jimin was clueless why. 

"What's with Yoongi?" Hoseok came from the kitchen with a cereal bowl.

"I don't know.." Jimin said with a sad tone but quickly shrugged it and pretended that he wasn't hurt.

 

It is natural for Yoongi to be the quiet one and the isolated one, but this time it's different. The other members can sense that something's wrong.

 

 

Jimin was clueless.

 

He was clueless when the time they all ate breakfast.

 

Jimin purposely left a space between him ans Hoseok for Yoongi to sit.

"Hyung!!" Jimin called happily when he saw Yoongi walking towards the table but the older didn't even noticed him and sat as far as possible. He thought Yoongi just didn't heard him so he just let it go.

 

 

He was clueless when the time they all went back home after a full day of practice.

"Yahh Taehyung!! Let's change seats! I want to sit next to Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin whined and pouted.

"I don't wanna, my Kookie is right here so I'll be here too!" Taehyung oblige.

"But!! Yoongi hyung!!! Say something!" Jimin whined again but this time it was directed to his boyfriend.

The older didn't make a respond and only closed his eyes.

Jimin thought that the older was just tired so he didn't respond.

 

 

He was also clueless when the time he went to his boyfriend's room.

He clearly saw that the older was so serious with his works so once again Jimin didn't mind it and just shrugged because he thought that the older was just so busy to have his attention taken. But in reality Yoongi couldn't even focus on his works, he was still angry and in some corner guilty for ignoring the other.

 

 


 

On that one day he was still working with his sheets, he cracked. It was in the afternoon when he heard the noises outside and can tell that the nises belonged to his Jimin and that Hoseok. He couldn't hold it anymore so he harshly kicked his door and went to the cause of the noise. The both male went silent when they saw the pale one with a not so really happy face, Yoongi motioned Hoseok to follow him outside thus leaving Jimin dumbfounded.

When they got back Jimin's smile turned to a frown when Yoongi walked passed him.

"Hobbie hyung?" Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

"Uhmm.. I think we should ah.. back away with each other for a moment.." And with that Hoseok left him.

 

Ever since that day Hoseok and Jimin never spent/played with each other like before. And once again Jimin was feeling lonely for the second time. So in a one fine day he decided to join the two maknaes, which actually lead him to like Jungkook well he really likes the golden maknae but this time it was escalating even though the youngest of them all tries rejecting him again and again.

But Jimin is Jimin so those rejection and insults the maknae say didn't affect him. In shows, interviews and videos he will always show his affection on the cute maknae. He will always cling on the younger and go where Jungkook went like a little stalker thus of course making Min Yoongi jealous again and the Alien too.

 

On that night Taehyung had enough! It was the night where he and Jungkook would be all lovey and dovey and hugging each other when Jimin got in between them and tried hugging the golden maknae too. Taehyung pulled Jungkook to his side and to his surprise Jimin was doing the same, and soon enough the two of them were now trying to fight for Jungkook. Taehyung was really getting pissed off, Jimin has Yoongi so why was he trying to steal his Kookie?

Taehyung had enough so he went to Yoongi's room.

"Yah you brat! Knock first!" Yoongi was angry as ever.

"HYUNG!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR JIMIN AND TELL HIM TO GET AWAY FROM MY KOOKIE!!" Taehyung never sounded angry as ever.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and got up from the chair and went right ahead to the living room followed by Taehyung.

 

 

"Come on Jimin, let go of the kid" Yoongi said.

"Noooo!! I wanna play with Jungkookie~" He sang and was about to hug the maknae but to only be stopped by Taehyung.

"I SAID STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!" Yoongi finally shouted which made the three shivered in horror. 

But Jimin had it! He was going to crack too, he also had enough.

"You know what?!?! I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU!!" Jimin started shouting and crying.

Yoongi picked the boy up even though the other was trying to break free and kept on punching him.

 

 

And in a second they wer're both inside Yoongi's room.

"Why do people keep running away from me?!?" Jimin sat on the floor as he felt weak and kept on crying.

"Am I that awful?!" He asked.

Yoongi's heart sinked on what he heard and saw. He kneeled down and hugged his Jimin.

"No you're not baby" he assured the younger and placed a kiss on his temple.

"But why do people kept leaving me? Hoseok hyung left me and even Jungkook don't want me, and you too..." Jimin could only cry and cry on the other's shoulder.

Yoongi tightened his hug and soothed the younger.

"I'm so sorry my baby, I'm so sorry for everything. It was all my fault, I was too busy with my work then I got frustrated and got jealous with you and Hoseok so I told him to get away from you and now I got jealous again with you so clingy with Jungkook..... I've messed up big time Jimin I'm so sorry" Yoongi ecplained and apologized.

"H-Hyung...you got jealous? So you don't hate me?" Jimin smiled at last.

"Y-Yeaaahh" He somehow realized it was so childish on how he handled his jealousy and never came for Jimin to settle it.

"And I don't hate you Park Jimin ! I love you with all my heart" He was cheesy but it was the truth.

"I'M SO HAPPY HYUNG!!" Jimin grinned and attacked Yoongi with a hug thus making them both lying on the floor giggling and laughing that now everything was back to normal.

 

"I don't really say this much and I don't seem to show it that much but trust me I really love you Park Jimin" Yoongi said.

"I love you too hyung so much" Jimin hugged him tighter.

And for that time they didn't care about other things they'll just enjoy and cherish this moment with each other.

 

 

 


Yey I finally completed this ㅠㅠ <3