Episode 4

Wonderful Iife | Global TV Reality Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦ Episode 4♦

Road Trip to Florida : Day 1

Cloud Nine Couple Int.

>> Kalana: So it's day one of the "family Road Trip" to Florida. Let's just be honest here , this week has been TERRIBLE .

>>Yesung : YESYESYES . Terrible . Terrible .

>>Kalana: The kids crying nonstop , From left to right but we've all been strong. So , Today all the mommys were up early shopping for the road trip.

______________________________

The Mommys finally came back from shopping for the Road Trip to Florida , and nothing is done. The kids running around screaming their heads off. And the houses are a mess. 

>>Kalia: Luhan-Ah! , why does the house look like this ? omo , boys , i tell you.

>>Kai: Wae? you act like a married couple in real life.

>>Jimin: No durh . Oppaa .

Kalia picked up Chris and walked into the bathroom to give him a bath. She the water to give the kids a bath.

>>Kalia: Husband!

>>Luhan : hmm?

>>Kalia: Can you please find Chris some clothes?

>>Luhan:Umhm .

Jimin laughed as she watched Kai and Luhan not pay attention to a thing Kalia was saying. She walked to the Children's room and grabbed some clothes from the drawer and laid it on the bed for Kalia. Kalia finished bathing chris and pulled him out.

>>Kalia: Husband ! where's the clothes?

>>Luhan: umm ?

>>Jimin: They're in the room , Kai and him weren't paying attention , too busy on their phones. half asleep. haha

>>christy: Ahh , thank you , thank you.

>>Jimin: no problem , Mommy problems . aha the struggle is real.

Kalia got her 3 babies and one child (Luhan) ready for the road trip and started to load the bus. Kalana and her children quickly settled without a problem , leaving "daddy" behind. Ariana held anna as Eli put gabe on his back and walked into the Coach Bus. Teddy walked onto the bus with his 3 little dare -devils and his "wifey" putting away all the carry ons. Kai hustled to get his little family on the bus but they finally made it to the couch and all knocked out in daddy's arms. Aijala & Kris , really like super mom and dad , with 2 newborns and 3 toddlers . Demi , Donghae and Alena walked out in matching outfits , They wore the cutest white shirts , each labeled differently , "Mommy" , "Daddy" and "gift from Stork." They had cardigans tie around their shoulders and blue shorts.

>>Ariana: well , you guys look cute today. hehe

>>Demi: Thank you , thank you . I strongly believe that being a mommy doesn't mean we shouldn't be in style.

>>Donghae: As a family . haha

>>Eli: Awe , arianaNANA , we should do that when we get to  Disney World !

>> Ariana: Yeah ! but what should we dress up as?

>>Kalana: It would be super duper cute if Kalia , Luhan , Ziyou , Chris and Dahee dress up as , Donald , Daisy , and those 3 cute little ducklings.

>>Aijala: Awhh , That's cuteee !

>>Kris:Wife! We should dress up as Cheaper by the "Half" Dozen.

>> Ariana: WELL , the question was what are WE gonna be , not ya'll .hahaha

>> Eli: The kardashians ! hahahha

>>Ariana: Oh yeah right ! haha

The families were all finally settled on the bus and All sat around the table which had a mission card that read :

"Remember Our last Challenge? Well , Losing Team Drives first , and it goes up. So Losing Team First and Winning Last , every 5 hours they will transition. Seems like a lot of work huh? We set this up so that the mommys and daddys can spend some quality time together ! and since driving is USUALLY a man thing , the daddy's will have to drive of course ! teeeheeeheehee . See ya in Flo-RiDa!!"

>>Eli: ouu ! Sad sad lifeeee ! haha ,

>>Kalana: zamnnn ! when I thought we get a Break.

>>Yesung: YOU get a break , I don't ! HA .

>>Donghae:saranghae hyung !

donghae made a heart and hugged Yesung. The crowd laughed and followed along .

>> All: Saranghae!

They all hugged kalana and Yesung and laughed .

>>Kai: Don't you feel the love in here tonight <3

Yesung and Kalana went to the front of the bus and Yesung was about to drive. Leo and Aleya being as clingy as they are , Ran to the front Trailing their parents. the Drivers station was very spacious and comfortable. The Passemger seat was quite big and soft with a walk way and door from the living space and drivers area. The couch like passenger fit the family of 3 and maybe a big dog even. Kalana threw the blanket over them. It was still quite early and the children were still pretty tired so they laid silently. As they drove they tried to kill the silence.

>>Kalana: So , how was it in the military?

>>Yesung: It was harsh , kind of. It was just training but it's hard not being to be around any of your friends or family. It really hard.

>>Kalana: Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter