Episode 3

Wonderful Iife | Global TV Reality Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the park *

 

the couples were together at the picnic table and they walked the little ones run around the playground. the girls were so fascinated with the newborn babies though. Eden & Dean , they were the newborns of the “wu” family. Chris was a little younger than the others too , but he wasn’t a newborn. He was a bit older , Kalia was hooked though . It was an instant connection.

 

Kalia: hi chubby wubby ! haha you’re so cute !

 

she would always pinch his cheek from time to time. Kalia carried Chris to the little sandbox next to the playground where the others were playing. Kris was hooked on all the babies. It was surreal for him , but he had a big soft spot for Diana, who had Down syndrome. Luhan was having fun with the kids playing with them on the playground. Luhan was lovestruck by Dahee. She was like Daddy’s little princess. Yesung & kalana had fun jumping around with Leo & aleyna. They were like that perfect family that had so much history even though they’ve only been a family for a couple hours. Donghae and Demi were that perfect little family with Alena. Demi and Alena sat on the Tire swing as donghae swung them back and forth. there was smiles in between every glance. Teddy was a natural father as the 2 little girls climbed all over him. He was so happy with them , he finally had a strong with the 2 little girls. Ariana and Eli were like that “All American- Asian family”, you’d think they’d have a big and picket fence . The couple walked over to the twin slides and pushed anna and gabe down. they seemed really happy.

 

mommy and daddy couple Int.  

MC: How was the feeling when you got to bond with them?

Aijala: It’s just instant love. They are so tiny but they have such a huge amount of hope for a better life and to be expected of that is a big expectation but it’s a honor to give someone so much hope

Kris: It’s like being a entertainer , you are given so much expectation but it’s a honor , isn’t it?

__________________________

 

It got dark and the families decided to get home, The families were all packed up in the different cars. As all 6 cars pulled up , the lights in the house were on .

 

Ariana: oh my gosh , I swear the lights were turned off when we left .

 

Kalana: I’m officially scared now.

 

The  gang of people walked towards the house slowly.

 

donghae: Hyung . Hyung . Hyung . Hyung . You go check .

 

Yesung: Why me?

 

Donghae : because you’re bigger than us .

 

Yesung: and what’s that suppose to mean ?

 

Ariana: Seriously guys?

 

Aijala and Ariana went to go open the door instead. As they opened the door , Aijala screamed . The crowd was startled.

 

Aijala: It’s kai !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

 

Luhan and kris’s eyes were wide and they were in shock. The two boys ran to the house and Yoon Jimin and Kai at the door with a little boy in their hands.  The rest of them rushed in to greet the newcomers .

 

Kalia: jimin! hey , since our house is bigger than the others , do you and kai want to stay with us?

 

Jimin: that’s so kind , thank you .

 

Kalia: no problem.

 

After all the commotion the families headed back to their “ houses” in the complex. Kai , Kris and Luhan all met up in kris’s house after Aijala had put the toddlers to bed. She was too clingy to the newborns so she held Dean and Kris was with Eden.  she headed down to kalia & luhan’s house and the door was open .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter