Episode 2

Wonderful Iife | Global TV Reality Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦ Episode 2♦

 

*2:00 P.M

Ariana's Int

MC: So tell me , what happened when you guys get on the helicopter?                                       

Ariana: Well , we got onto the helicopter , all in couples though . And we just sleep , haha , there's not much to it , we just slept. But we landed , it's a different story . The Pilots had landed all of us in the middle of no where . I didn't get to see where we were.

___________________________

Each of the couples got out of the helicopters and were rounded up in a little empty lot. It was sandy and kind of desserted. The couples all stood side by side as they waited. After a few minutes a black car pulled out and Angelina and brad stepped out.

Angelina: Hello newlyweds , you guys ready for life for now on?

Eli: NO . hahahhaha.

Brad: sure ,eli ,sure. haha , well today , you guys will be moving into you're new house[s] . All you're guy's stuff had been sent there already BUT , you guys aren't getting out of this so easily. There will be no car driving you guys to your new house , no helicopter . But each of you will be walking by foot to find you're house.

Angelina: But , since you guyshad all competed in the challenge then , the winner team will have a choice whether to walk by feet or be taken up there with Brad and I . The second and third teams will be given a map and a supply kit . and the last 3 teams will be traveling without a map. So , Good luck ! Winning team?

Luhan: The car!! We're not gonna walk.

All the other teams had headed off into the forest , the 2nd and 3rd teams had a 20 minute start.

Ronny's Int                                           

MC: how'd you feel about the 20 minute start?

Ronny: It was no use , these people were slow , so we basically caught up with them , well some of us . haha

_______________________________

At the house*

Luhan and Kalia were the winning team so they had gotten to the house firs , they were so struck by the scenery. The house was big enough to fit 6 families, since they were the first ones , they had first dibs on which area of the house they would get . There was 3 floors , 2 full houses on each floor, customly built for them. Because Luhan was afraid of heights , Kalia decided it was best stay on the first floor. Kalia and Luhan settled in , They got all their suitcases and boxes of clothes out from the U-Haul and they started unpacking. After almost 3 silent hours , the 3 more teams finally made it. Kris and Aijala took the 2nd floor and Donghae and Demi had taken the 3rd floor along with the grandma and grandpa. The couples were happily unpacking and exhausted. ARound 8:00 , the last 2 couples FINALLY made it to house and were tired out, Eli and Ariana had taken the 2 floor with Kris and Aijala, So , the cloud9 couple were left on the 1st floor along with Luhan and Kalia. Which was bad , Kalia and Luhan were literally that pretty couple next door, Literally . In between each house is hallways leading down stairs , down stairs in the middle of the complex is a big family room . the wives met down stairs and agreed have a little dinner that night.

Demi: well , since we are all making dinner , wouldn;t that mean we all need to go grocery shopping ?

Aijala: yeah , i guess , there's no groceries in any of the houses.

All the wives went back to their houses and talked everything out with their "husbands" , There were cars out there for them to use as theirs and each other couple left to the grocery store. 

*In mommy and daddy's car

Kris:  so , what you thinking about making?

Aijala: i don't know actually . haha . friied rice , with sweet and sour chicken?

Kris: that's sounds good. So , do you want kids one day?

Aijala: yeah , of course, 6 boys and 6 girls . hahaha.

Kris: seriously ? that many ? hahaha

Aijala: yeah , haha , i love kids , I'd want a whole orphanage. haha

Kris turned up the music and they BOTH immediately knew what song it was .

Kris: it's okay , me too

both : I lost my minddd ~~~ something something , get in slow motion . hahahahhahaha .

Kris: forgot my own song haha . .

*In the cloud9 car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter