Chapter 4

A love from a chat

Yesung: Kyuhyun i ave cancer...

Kyuhyun: no,no... no! how can tha be??!

Tears where pouring from Kyuhyun's eyes, then he slowly backed away in disbelief o what he just heard, Jongwoon felt as a pair of hands where grabbing him from behind while taking him nto a deep darkness, the last thing he saw was Kyuhyun's eyes filled with pain.

He flew up from his bed while taking deep breaths, his sight was blurry and his head ached in pain it was only a dream... He looked around only to see the door opening revealing a worried Leeteuk, he watched as the older man walked to the foot of the bed and took a sit careully not to sit on Yesung's leg.

Leeteuk: are you alright? you sure gave us a scare back there.

Leeteuk said trying to give his angelic smile but failed as Jongwoon could see clearly his read nose and bloodshot eyes telling that he has been crying this whole time and it only made him feel guilty knowing that it was his fault for making everyone worrie about him.

Jongwoon: what happened?

Leeteuk: you went to the bathroom in the middle of breakfast, then.... then we foud you in the bathroom floor so Kangin carried ou here.

Jongwoon lowered is sight, then took a deep breath before getting up from the bed, putting Leeteuk in protective mode since he sundently flew up from the bed and standed next to him with a worried expression.

Leeteuk: just what are you trying to do?? go to the hospital again? go back to bed!

Jongwoon ignored his words and passed beside him, he opened the door and went down stair where everyone stared at him with surprised eyes, Heechul quickly got up from the floor and went to him

Heechul: yah! go to bed, you are in no state to be walking around

 Jongwoon ignored him like he did with the others, he opened the front door without caring that he wasnt wearing neither the apropiate cloth or shoes to go out with,he kept walking ignoring as everyone tried to talk to him but he heard theyr voices far,  he could feel everything around him cold, but he just shruged off and kept walking untile he was held with a pair of strong arms, he coulndt see nothing but only felt he was being taken away. It was Siwon and Hangeng taking him back to the house, they dint know what happened with him or why he acted that way but they where still worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae: what happened to him?

Leeteuk: we dont really know, but its not good...

Heechul walked out of Yesung's room with teary eyes, they called the doctor over after what Yesung did, Heechul have just finished talking with the Doctor.

Sungmin: what happens Hyung? is Yesung going to be alright??

Heechul just shook his head as his tears streamed down his cheeks

Heechul: he...he is..not gonna make it....