Chapter 3

A love from a chat

 

 

 

 

After some weeks passed Yesung finally asked KyuHyun out…

-No one’s pov-
Yesung: um Kyu… I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, not as a friend, but as my lover. *blush*

Kyuhyun: yeah! Sure I would love to! You don’t know how much I wanted to ask you that!.

Yesung: r…really?.

Kyuhyun: yeah! But I didn't dare cause I didnt know if you felt the same way about me and…

Suddenly Yesung pulled Kyuhyun for a long kiss cutting off his sentence, Kyuhyun was surprised at first but then he followed and opened his mouth to let Yesung explore his whole mouth, the kiss could have been longer if it wasn’t for the need of air, soon they broke the kiss…

Kyuhyun: *blush* w…why did you do that?.

Yesung: 'cause you didn't shut up. *smirk*

Kyuhyun: and that’s the only way you could shut me up?.

Yesung: well it looked like you enjoyed it, you even opened your mouth. 

Kyuhyun: yah! Don’t say that!.

Yesung: so, are you going out with me?.

Kyuhyun: yeah sure since you insist.

Yesung: okay then let’s meet here Saturday at 8:00pm.

Kyuhyun: okay.

Yesung: I have to go, call me okay?.

Kyuhyun: okay bye.

Yesung: bye.

Yesung gave him a goodbye kiss  walking away as got into a taxi, leaving a shocked Kyuhyun just standing there…

3 days passed and only two days away from they’re date, Yesung didn't get a chance to see Kyuhyun since he had a tight schedule.
Yesung just got home after a long day of rehearsal, singing practice, etc.. When he went inside, the house was very calm…

Yesung: hm I think they're asleep.
                                
Yesung went to the kitchen to get some water when suddenly he heard something come from the kitchen, when he went to see who it was he saw Heechul…

Yesung: hyung? I thought everyone was asleep.

Heechul: yeah they are but I wanted to talk to you about that boy your going out with.

Yesung: Kyuhyun?.

Heechul: yeah.

Yesung: ok, what’s wrong with him?.

Heechul: Yesungie, do you really love him?.

Yesung: yeah I do, I really love him.

Heechul: okay then, when are you going to tell him? 

Yesung: Heechul-hyung I know I have to tell him, but I can’t, I just can’t I don’t want to see him cry because of me.

Heechul: well you know he will find out sooner or later, and when it comes he will cry and maybe he will hate you if he finds out an other way, you better tell him so you wont regret it later .

 Yesung: I know hyung but I just can’t tell him that easily.

Heechul: I know, let's end this now, we will continue another day, I have to get my beauty sleep and you should go to sleep too.

Yesung: okay hyung good night. 

Heechul went to his shared room and Yesung went to his too, he didn't know what to do, he knew Heechul was right and that he had to tell Kyuhyun, yet he didn't know how to or when to.

Donghae: YAH! YESUNG WAKE UP! LETS EAT!.

Yesung: I can hear you!.

Donghae: sorry, hey are you okay? You look pale.

Yesung: I’m fine I just didn't sleep enough yesterday.

Kangin:  yah! Both of you hurry up before Eunhyuk and Shindong eat up everything!.

Donghae: okay! Lets go hyung.

Donghae dragged Yesung to the dinning room that was filed with hungry boys, Donghae sat next to his boyfriend Eunhyuk and Yesung sat next to Heechul.

-Yesung’s pov-

I looked at my food like for 5 minutes, I wasn’t hungry, just by watching it made me nauseous, I felt Hechul getting closer to my ear…

Heechul: aren’t you going to eat?. *whisper*

Yesung: no, I’m not hungry.

Heechul: but you have to eat, manager said so.

Shingdong: Yah! Yesung why aren’t you eating?!.

Yesung: I’m not hungry.

Leeteuk: but you look so pale, you have to eat.

Yesung: im sorry but…

I got up from my chair and ran to the bathroom and everyone looked at me strange I locked the door I can hear everyone shouting from the other side of the door, I just puked in the toilet, I didn't eat so the only thing that got out was bile…

-No one’s pov-

Leeteuk: Heechul get the key from the kitchen! Fast!.

Heechul ran to the kitchen and came back whit a key, he gave it to Leeteuk and opened the door as fast as he could when he opened he saw Yesung sitting in the floor next to the toilet, he was in shock then he felt someone pushing him aside and entering the bathroom…

Hangeng: he passed out! Yah! Kangin carry him to his bed!.

Kangin entered the bathroom and carried Yesung to his bedroom he placed him gently in to bed, Hangeng, Leeteuk and Sungmin stayed with him, while the others where sick worried but Leeteuk told them to stay in the living room, Heechul went outside and decided that its time to tell Kyuhyun so he called him over without telling him why. 45 minutes after the call ended Kyuhyun arrived at the house thinking that Heechul and the others wanted to eat or go out with him.
He  knocked on the door and Hangeng opened the door with a shocked face…

Hangeng: w…what are you doing here?!.

Kyuhyun: um Heechul called me here.

Heechul: ah Kyuhyun!, just in time come on get in, get in.
Kyuhyun went to the living room to find everyone whit sad faces and Eunhae couple where crying then he didn't see Yesung then he thought something bad happened to him.

Kyuhyun: where’s Yesung??!. 

Yesung: I'm right here, but why are you here??.

Kyuhyun and the others looked at Yesung who was coming from up stairs he looked less paler than before but still, he looked bad…

Leeteuk: Yah! Yesung get back to bed!

Kyuhyun ran to Yesung and hugged him…

Kyuhyun: what’s the matter? You look pale, are you sick??!.

Heechul: of course he's sick!.

Yesung: Heechul shut up!!.

Heechul: why?? Why?? Tell him already, tell him that your dying!!!.

Kyuhyun: dying??!! What is he saying? *sobs*

Yesung:i…I have cancer.

 

 

 

---

 

{beta-ed by; ladydance123}