Chapter 2

A love from a chat

So it’s been 3 days since all of them moved to my house luckily I have a huge house with lots of room they shared they’re room in couples:  Hagchul (Hangeng and Heechul), Eunhae(Eunhyuk and Donghae), Kangteuk(Kangin and Leeteuk), Zhoury(Zhou min and Henry), Sibum(Siwon and Kibum) and Shingdong with Sungmin. Sometimes I hear strange sounds coming from each room…

-Yesung’s Pov-

I closed my diary when I heard some knocks in my door, got up and when I opened it was Sungmin

Sungmin: come down the diner is ready. ^^

Yeye: okay i will be down in a couple of minutes.

I went inside my room again and grabbed my phone in case Kyuhyun called or texted, when I went to the kitchen everyone was in the table eating and talking about what they did in all day and laughing, I couldn’t help but to smile it’s been a while since we all ate like this since Ryeowook was gone…

Kangin: yah! Yesung sit down the food is goanna get cold!.

Yesung: ah yeah.

-No one’s pov-

Yesung sited next to Eunhyuk and Shingdong, he was just looking at his food he wasn’t really hungry, Eunhyuk watched him strangely…

Eunhyuk: aren’t you goanna eat?.

When Eunhyuk said that everyone turned their eyes on Yesung, it felt so awkward to have a bunch of eyes staring at you directly…

Yesung: um I don’t have appetite.

Sungmin: does my food taste bad?!.

Yesung: no no, of course not, your food is delicious in fact it's the best, is just that I’m not hungry that’s all.

Leeteuk: are you falling ill again? If that’s it we can call your manager and tell him to cancel your schedules.

Yesung: don’t worry hyung I’m fine, I better get going I have some dance practices before all of you guys see you later on the studio.

Leeteuk: okay If anything happens call us, okay?.

Yesung: okay okay I will.

And with that Yesung got out of the house, he took a taxi and went directly to the studio, while he was on his way he received a call from Kyuhyun:

Yesung: hi BabyKyu how are you?.

Kyuhyun: I’m fine, where are you?.

Yesung: I’m in a taxi.

Kyuhyun: where are you going?.

Yesung: I’m on my way to Seoul.

Kyuhyun: really?! I’m here in Seoul.

Yesung: really where??.

Kyuhyun: im in Mouse Rabbit café, do you know where it is.

Yesung: of course I know, I’m gonna hang up right now see you later.

Yesung quickly hang up the phone and he said to the taxi driver to go to Mouse Rabbit café he wanted to see Kyuhyun, he got there In less than 30 minutes, he paid the taxi driver and ran inside, he looked everywhere and to sight of Kyuhyun, maybe he was to late…

??: oh hyung what are you doing here?, I thought you had schedule today.

Yesung: ah jongjin, have you seen tall, pale and black haired guy here?.

Jongjin: um no, why?.

Yesung: ahhh.

Yesung took out his phone and called Kyuhyun to see if he was still around there…

Kyuhyun: yah! Im in the bathroom, what is it?!.

Yesung runned to the bathroom door he dint dare to go in when he was about to open it when someone from the inside already did, when he saw the face of that person it was Kyuhyun it was really him…

Kyuhyun: Ye…Yesung!! What are you doing here?!. *blush*

Yesung: I…I was just passing by and when you told me you where here I thought maybe we could meet. *blush*

Kyuhyun: ah then we should get a coffee and is your treat.

Yesung dint have any words he just followed Kyuhyun to the counter…

Jongjin: ah hyung your still here?, what do you want?.

Kyuhyun: who is this? You know him?. *raise eyebrow*.

Yesung: ah yeah he…he is my little brother.

Kyuhyun: ahh really? Nice to meet you my name is Cho Kyuhyun.

Jongjin: Kyuhyun? Hmmm I’m sure I have heard that name before…ah that’s right you’re the guy that hyung always talks on the phone, am I right?.

Kyuhyun: hahaha yeah I suppose.

Jongjin: wahh such beautiful boyfriend you have there hyung, so what would you like to order?.

Yesung: aish shut up little brat, what will you order BabyKyu?.

Kyuhyun: I want a cappuccino whit caramel.

Yesung: I’m goanna have a black coffee.

And so Yesung and Kyuhyun sat down by the window they talked like for hours then Yesung received a call…

Yesung: hello?.

Leeteuk: yah!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???!!!.

Yesung: ah sorry hyung something urgent came so I couldn’t go to rehearsal.

Leeteuk: GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW!! AND DON’T MAKE ME COME GO THERE!!.

Yesung hanged the phone up and Kyuhyun looked at him curious…

Kyuhyun: was it your boss? Or?.

Yesung: ah no it was only Leeteuk hyung.

Kyuhyun: ahhh you guys going to do a new album?.

Yesung: how did you know I was a singer?.

Kyuhyun: ah you’re so dumb of course I know your Yesung from Super Junior, you guys are really famous how couldn’t I know you??.

Yesung: ah sorry I have to go Leeteuk is angry.

Kyuhyun: its okay we can meet again another day.

Yesung: okay this is my address and you already have my phone number.

and so Yesung went to his house, Kyuhyun was so excited and so happy he could see Yesung that day… The next 2 weeks they have been going out, Yesung wants to ask him to go out with him like something more than a friend but he was to shy Sungmin gave him some  advice but he didn't dare. 

 

(Please comment and subscribe, tell me if you like it ,to update more parts ^^ hope you guys enjoyed♥)