Chapter 1

A love from a chat

Today I met a cute guy in a chat, his name is Cho Kyuhyun, he’s 26 year old and he’s from South Korea. It was kind of awkward to talk at first, I don’t think he knows I’m a singer but that’s okay since I haven’t talk to someone in a long time like this since the accident…

 

We talked again today it already passed some weeks since we met each other, he talks a lot but he always makes me smile, people around me look at me like I’m crazy and as if I had mental problems but I think it was love at first sight. He told me he is the best gamer in the world and I thought he was joking, and he said he even broke his own record 3 times, at first I thought maybe it was cause he hacked the game, then he sent me a few pictures where it showed his name and some record of Starcraft, I ended up believing him.

 

It already passed like 1 or 2 months since I met him, I wasn't quite sure… we talked but not in chat or anything of the sort, it was a phone call and I was only laughing like a retard… he sounds different than what I expected, I thought he had a rough voice but no he actually had a angelic voice…ah so embarrassing he said my English is pretty bad but cute, I hope we can talk more in the phone than in chat.

 

Is been a time since I told him I have Leukemia he was so worried I don’t know but it made me laugh at the bunch of questions that it seemed they would never stop… we agreed to send a picture everyday and sometimes he gets me angry cause he always says I’m very CUTE... aish

 

Its gonna be Christmas soon, ah I wish I could send him a gift or something, but he wouldn’t tell me his address. I can’t believe that Heechul and the others made me dress like a Santa Clause It’s so embarrassing… I’m really sad because Christmas reminds me of Ryeowook…

 

Its gonna be  New Year soon I don’t know how much I’m gonna live, doctors says I’ve gotten weaker and that the white cells increased a lot, hence I’m dying slowly… its painful every day that  passes but I don’t want to worry him so I’m just goanna lie whenever he asks me how I'm feeling or something I’m gonna lie and tell him I’m fine even if it’s a lie just to know that he’s not sad or worried about me, sometimes I forget and tell him I’m not fine then he starts asking all kinds of questions, ah stupid me…

 

Well I went to the hospital and it wasn’t pretty 'cause I had bad news and good one … the bad one is that I have to take chemo… the good one is that it will make me live longer… the cost is very expensive luckily and shamefully Heechul, Hangeng, Leeteuk, Kangin, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kibum, Zhoumi, Henry and Shindong put a loan of money to help me pay I’m very thankful to them, I love them, they're like my brothers.

 

Ah I’m always in the hospital, Kyuhyun always asks me if I’m okay and I always lie to him telling him I’m fine and all, I feel bad for lying to Kyuhyun but I think is the best not to tell him everything. He asks me where am I or what am I doing and I tell him that I’m in bed and that I’m reading or listening to music … I really hate this.

 

Heechul and the others got mad at me again for escaping the hospital they don’t understand how painful is taking chemo is even worse than any illness and that cancer itself, I know they want me healthy and all but it’s really painful, it makes my chest hurts, I always have fevers at night every single night I don’t remember the last time I woke up without having sweat, it makes me nauseous, it gives me headaches and it hurts so much. It really made laugh when Kyuhyun told me “it will be okay, you will get use to the pain”, I already talked to other patients and is not like that, everyday is more painful than the last one, I hate it…

 

Doctors said that since I always have fevers it means I’m gonna be exposed to infections easily, I can even get pneumonia or even anemia. I was really feeling bad, then I got a message from Kyuhyun he told me to call him in Skype and I was getting nervous cause it was the first time I was goanna talk to him face to face, when I called him it was so…so WOW, I dint have any words to say he was so beautiful.

{Skype}

Kyu: hi Yesungie!, are you not goanna talk to me??. *pout*

Yeye: ah hi BabyKyu! Why did you want me to talk to you trough Skype?.

Kyu: yah! Don’t call me BabyKyu… um I wanted to know if you where really okay so I wanted to see you face to face and it seems you have been lying to me, just look at you! you’re sick!. *angry*

Yeye: don’t get angry BabyKyu im really fine. *smile*

Kyu: promise me that you will get better!. *almost crying*

Yeye: i…I promise. *smile*

Kyu: ah and I wanted to tell you something. *blush*

Yeye: what is it?.

Kyu: I have always l…

Heechul: yah! Who the hell are you talking to Yesung??!.*screaming*

Heechul barged into my room and went to my side and saw Kyuhyun..

Heechul: why dint you told me you had a boyfriend?. *grin*

Yeye: i…I don’t know what you’re talking about!. *blush*

Heechul: yeah, yeah whatever you say, hey manager is looking for you.

Yeye: okay tell him I will be down in 1 minute.

And with that Heechul got out of my room…

Yeye: sorry about that.

Kyu: I should go it looks like you’re kind of busy. *disappointed*

Yeye: no wait, what did you want to tell me?.

Kyu: ah nothing, bye!.

And with that Kyuhyun ended the call. I went to the living room and there was my manager with the others (Heechul, Hangeng, Leeteuk, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Zhoumi, Henry, Shingdong, Ki bum and Siwon) I was asking myself why where all of them here, well my manager explained me that…

Manager: I’m really disappointed in you Yesung, why did you escape from the hospital again?!, you know this is for your own good, we were worried here about you, I called all of them here cause since I can’t always be here to keep an eye on you they’re gonna stay here with you, and no buts this is for your own good. 

 

(Please comment and subscribe, tell me if you like it ,to update more parts ^^ hope you guys enjoyed♥)