am i having a crush on her?

im falling inlove

 

[6:30am]

The three girls is awake already to prepare going to school specialy tiffany who is excited to enroll in the university where Jessica and yuri studied.

[dorm]

The three gilrs finish their breakfast.

Jessica: common guys lets go hurry up. By the way fany-yah goodluck for your enrollment .

Tiffany: thank you jessi(eyesmile)

While tiffany is smiling to Jessica. Yuri notice that tiffany is cute while she’s smiling.

Yuri: wow that eyesmile of yours is beautiful I find you cute with that eyesmile.

Tiffany: I know Jessica told me that I have a beautiful eyesmile. By the way thank you yuri.

Jessica: yah! Yul fany! Hurry up lets go.

And they go to their school..yuri  and Jessica go to their classroom while tiffany is going to the admission office to enroll.

While tiffany is going to the admission office her cellphone vibrate and she saw a text message from her dad. [hello my princess! Goodluck for your enrollment take care a lot you know daddy loves you always]

Tiffany reading the message while walking. then suddenly a girl running coming on her way .. excuse me excuse me. The running girl said. But tiffany didn’t notice it because she was busy replying to her dad’s message. then suddenly the running girl clash to tiffany and they both fall down on the floor.

Tiffany: OUCH!

The running girl is on the top of tiffany and tiffany is in the under of the running girl.

Tiffany: what the heck! Get out on my top!

Running girl: oh im very sorry miss.. I was running because im late.

They stand up after falling on the floor.

Running girl: im very sorry miss(she lowered her head)

Tiffany: hmmm ill forgive you. Next time wake up early so you can catch your class.

And….look carefully while running. That’s all!!

running girl: thank you your very kind I promise I look carefully while running so it can’t be repeated what happen earlier.

and then the running girl introduce herself to tiffany.

Running girl: oh by the way miss im taeyeon kim im a student here.

Tiffany: oh I see, im tiffany hwang im going to enroll here in the university

And then they look at each other…taeyeon’s mind: wow she’s so beautiful...while in tiffany’s mind: omo she’s cute she’s like a little girl but I find her cute.

Taeyeon: Oh goodluck for your enrollment ms. Hwang(smile)

Tiffany: thank you ms. Kim? Right?

Taeyeon: yes your right. Oh by the way I have to go to my class now im very late see yah!

Then taeyeon go to her class now hurriedly…teayeon enter her classroom…,YAH KIM TAEYEON YOUR LATE I’ll mark you as late in my record! Next time you will be late in my class I’ll mark you as absent!! Are we clear ms. Kim???

Teayeon: yes ma’am sorry.

In teayeon’s mind: so her name is tiffany hwang the girl I met earlier I find her beautiful and ofcourse she’s hot. I think im having a crush on her.., its weird but the first time I saw her face was like WOW!

[admission office]

Tiffany: hi Im tiffany hwang I came here to enroll in this university.

Dean: did you bring the requirements?

Tiffany: uhm yes..here .

Dean: so your Korean name is miyoung? I see.. so what you brought here in our university?

Tiffany: because I want to know about Korean culture specialy the history of korea that’s why I want to study in this university.

Dean: you choose a good university. Ok you can start your class tomorrow miss hwang. Here’s your schedule.(smile) make sure you pay your tuition fee in time.

Tiffany: oh thank you!(smile) no need to worry I will pay all my tuition fee later, so I can be paid.

Now that tiffany is attending classes tomorrow she called her daddy right away.

Tiffany: hello daddy? Im starting my class tomorrow I passed the interview.

Tiffany’s dad: really my princess?? Oh im proud of you.

Tiffany: yes dad! Thank you for letting me here to study in korea.

Tiffany’s dad: no problem. Daddy will do anything for my lovely princess.

Tiffany: thank you very much daddy! Im lucky because I have a dad like you. I love you dad.

Tiffany’s dad: ohw! Bye my princess daddy will have a business meeting. I love you take care.

Tiffany: take care daddy bye.

Tiffany hung up the phone. Tiffany goes to accounting office to pay her tuition fee.while tiffany is paying her tuition fee her cellphone ring…

Tiffany: hello?

Jessica: tiffany did you passed the interview?

Tiffany: yes I did! I will start my class tomorrow.

Jessica: oh really? Congrats. By the way tiffany let’s meet at the cafeteria here in the school.

Tiffany: ok Ill meet you later jessi after im done paying my tuition fee.

Jessica: ok bye. Will wait for you

Tiffany is done paying her tuition fee she will go to the cafeteria to meet Jessica.

Tiffany’s mind: oh its almost 11:30am

Then suddenly she saw the girl she met earlier….they saw each other.

Taeyeon: miss hwang!(taeyeon shouted)

Then tiffany wave her hand to taeyeon. Taeyeon goes to tiffany’s way and asked her.

Taeyeon: miss hwang where are you going? Are you going home?

Tiffany: no im going to the cafeteria to meet my bestfriend.

Taeyeon: oh well(smile) then lets go together I will also go to the cafeteria.

Tiffany: oh really? Ok lets go(show her eyesmile)

Taeyeon’s mind: gosh her eyesmile is beautiful I never see a girl like her she’s so beautiful and maybe kind.

tiffany’s mind: oh this girl she’s cute indeed I find her cool and maybe handsome?? I think I know it’s weird because were both girl but am I having a crush on her?? Oh no! I should not Let myself to like her! No not now tiffany hwang!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing a story. So hope you guys will like it even though its boring indeed

I will update day by day

Thank you for reading my fanfiction

Taeny is in the stage of getting to know each other as a schoolmate soon in the chapter 3 they will become classmate