tiffany hwang is arriving

im falling inlove

 

 

In the airplane where tiffany is in

Tiffany’s mind: ok this is i!t tiffany your going in korea now  and study ther.

The airplane landed on the airport then tiffany is waiting for her childhood bestfriend Jessica

I hope jessi has already arrive in this airport to catch me. Tiffany said

While tiffany is waiting for jessi her cellphone ring and she answerd it

Tiffany: hello?

And it was her daddy calling her daughter if she already arrive in korea

Tiffany: oh dad! Don’t worry about me im fine here  im waiting for jessi to fetch me here in the airport,

Just relax ok dad?! Im a big girl now.

While tiffany is talking to her dad a familiar person walk closer to her and it was Jessica her childhood bestfriend!

Jessica: Hey fany-ah im here, sorry im late

Tiffany: Daddy bye jessi’s here take care dad!

And tiffany hung up her phone looking into jessica’s way

Tiffany: Your 5minutes late jessi

Jessica: What ever common lets go to my dorm I know your already tired fany

Then Jessica grab fany’s hand and ride in jessica’s car.

While Jessica is driving the car she talk to fany.

Jessica:Fany-yah your daddy told me that he will buy a car for you as a present while you were here in korea he dont  wanna see her daughter riding a taxi while coming to the school. Your daddy always spoil you(laughs)  

Tiffany: Aish that man! I said im okay. But it’s ok I got my international licensed already(laughs). I already pass my driving test after I failed it 15 times! Oh! By the way jessi! I see you already driving a car how many times did you failed in the driving test here in korea?(LOL)  

Stop it fany-yah! I know I failed 18 times while here in korea! You silly!  Jessica said.

And they reached jessica’s dorm Jessica grab tiffany’s bags to help tiffany carry the other things.

Tiffany: Yah jessi your dorm is beautiful wow.

 Jessica: I know fany-yah. By the way fany I have a roommate she’s in school right now her named is yuri.

Tiffany: Oh really? I though you’re the only one in your dorm? But atleats your not alone(eye smile).

Jessica: I miss that eye smile of yours fany-yah that eye smile is the best in you! That’s why many man fall for you and sometimes women is a having a crush on you even though they are girls they admit it that they are having a crush on you!(specialy me Jessica whispered)

What? Did you say something jessi? Specialy what? Fany said.

Jessica: No nothing fany. Ah its already 7pm in the evening! What do you want to eat fany? Im going to call for a food delivery. 

Uhm.. I want pizza! I want spaghetti! Tiffany said.

Aish! Got it.  Jessica said.

While Jessica is calling for a food delivery..the doorbell ring…ding dong! Ding dong.

Jessica: Fany can you please open the door for me? Thanks.

Ok jessi.  Fany said.

Then fany opened the door and it was yuri…yuri was who is this girl? In her mind

but even yuri does not already know tiffany she greet tiffany.

Uhm…h..hello.  yuri said to tiffany.

Tiffany: Oh you must be yuri right?

y-yes.  Yuri said

tiffany: oh hello im tiffany hwang jessica’s bestfriend nice to meet you yuri(eyesmile)

yuri: ahh I see your tiffany! Jessica told me about you(smile) ah nice to meet you too.

Tiffany: call me fany for now on.

Then Jessica interrupt their conversation.

Jessica: oh finally yuri you already here I will introduce you to tiffany

Yuri: no need jess! we already introduce each other earlier.

Jessica: I see(smile) yul I call for a food delivery. So were eating pizza and spaghetti for dinner tonight.

And the food came in. the three girls is having a delicious dinner . the three girls is happily talking to each other. At 11pm they all sleep. Because tomorrow morning tiffany is going to Korean culture university to enroll. The same school as Jessica and yuri.

[6:30am]

The three girls is awake already to prepare going to school specialy tiffany who is excited to enroll in the university where Jessica and yuri studied.