Speak Now~! (1)

Speak Now~! (Sequel to Come Back...Be Here )

Before Luhan could even kiss Seohyun ,the door opened reaveling a Red Yoona and a Firing Sehun .

"Don't you dare to do anything ,Xi Luhan!" said Sehun as Luhan turned to him with a big smile .

"Any why is that hunnie?" said Luhan back as he took a step forword to Sehun and Yoona .

"Because you're ing getting married with me!" said Yoona as she shoot Seohyun a galce .

"And who said that?" asked Seohyun this time and stood next to Luhan with a question look  .

"I said that!" said a voice whice made Seohyun stand behind Luhan from the fair .

"But i'm not going to get married to anyone expt for Hyunnie ,Mom!" said Luhan as he hold Seohyun tighter behind him .

"She's my fiancee!" yelled Sehun .

"So what? She's my girlfriend! ,it's not like you two are already married!" said Luhan as Sehun punched him hard on the face .

"Well ,And she is your fiancee!" said Mrs.Xi and pointed at Yoona then looked at Seohyun in disgusting as Seohyun was looking at her in fear .

"And well done ,Seohyun ;Stealing your cousin boyfriend and hour before the marrige!" said Mr.Xi then chuckled to her self .

"C-cousin?" asked Luhan and Sehun .

"Didn't you two know? Im Yoona is the cousin of Seo Joohyun" said Mrs.Xi with a smirk as Yoona smirked with her and Sohyun tears fall down .

"S-she's n-not m-my cou-cousin!" said Seohyun between sobbing ,the four looked at her with confussed .

"I don't want to be any learted to a ,i don't have a as my cousin!" said Seohyun as she wiped her tears and Yoona was about to slap her when Luhan was faster ,he held her two hands tightly .

"So it was you all the time ,who hurt Seohyun ,Stole her things and most important hurted her?" said Luhan as he slaped her twice ,Sehun stood like a statue .

"You're really smart Luhan ,Just like your y girlfriend ;and ha! the people aren't going to stay long waiting for our marrige" said Yoona as she smiled sweetly .

"I'm never going to marry you ,I'll over my dead body!" said Luhan as he was about to slap Yoona again when Seohyun said "Oppa ,don't ;she doesn't deserve it! ;and as for you Sehun i'm sorry i still love my LuLu oppa!" said Seohyun as she took off her ring and handed it to Sehun with a smile ,Luhan looked at Yoona with fired eyes ,then looked at Sehun with a smirk .

"And who said i'm going to approve this marrige?!" said Mrs.Xi as she looked at Luhan in the eyes .

"We did!" said Exo and Snsd from behind Mrs.Xi .

"And who are you?" said Mrs.Xi with a laught .

"My family!" said Seohyun with a wide smile .

"Are you ok ,Baby?" asked Taeyeon as she smiled widly .

"She's 'k ,Taeyeon!" said Luhan as he smiled widly  .

"hurry! the people are waiting for your marrige~" said Lay as he smiled to Yoona "Annyeong coousin!" he said as Yoona poiled in anger .

"Right! the people are waiting hyung!" said Sehun as he smiled widly ,Seohyun looked at him in teary eyes then she hugged him and looked at her family with a wide smile .

"No way you two are going to marry!" said Mrs.Xi  as she was about to go after the couple ,Kris and Chanyeol got in her way and blocked her ,as for Yoona Kai and sehun held her .

"We gathered her tonight..." said the prechear , "Move to the I do part!" said Jessica and shoot him her ice stare ,the prechear shivered as he nodded .

"Xi Luhan ,Do you take Seo Joohyun as your loyel wife ,to teke care of her and love her till death comes between you?" said the prechear .

"I do!" said Luhan and smiled at Seohyun .

"Seo Joohyun ,do you take Xi Luhan as your husbend ,to love him and take care of him till death comes between you?" said the prechear .

"I do!" said Seohyun with a wide smile too her eyes blocked on Luhan eyes .

"Now you're wife and husbend! you can kiss the bride~" sad the prechear as Luhan got his face near Seohyun and whispered "Saraghayeo!" before kissing her gently on the lips and pulled her to him more ,Seohyun pulled away with a blush then the two smiled really wide to each other and turned to thier cheering friends .

That's Xi luhan and Xi Seohyun love story!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A U T H O R / N O T E : /(^.^)\

Hope you like it ^.^

Sorry for taking so long :\

Hope you comment if you liked it :3

Thanks for reading my story ,Subscribing ,Upvoting and commenting :*

Love you all ,Have a nice day XD