Speak Now~!

Speak Now~! (Sequel to Come Back...Be Here )
Luhan Pov :
 
Hello every one my name is Luhan and like every other boy i have a crush ,well my crush is no other than my bestfriend Seohyun or known as the innocent queenka ,and ofcaurse i have alot of dorky friends .
i'll tell you about Hyunnie .
'She is beautiful no she is a goddess ,she loves to smile ,she is very poilt and we all have a crush on her *MeAndMyFriends*'
 
today i'm going to counfess ,and i hope i'll not be down after it :(
"Hyun!" i said .
"Wae ,oppa?" she said and smiled (Please my heart work for a little more :P)
"would you mind going home with me?" i asked and lowered my head ,"Sure ,oppa ;let's go!" she said and grapped my arm *I'm not dreaming ,right?*
 
i was smiling widly for the surprize i made
when she got in the apartment the light imedtly went dead ,1 checked .
 
"Oppa ,where are you?" i heard her say and smiled to my self .
the light went on and i srarted to sing :
 
You're beautiful
Every little piece love,
And don't you know
You're really gonna be someone,
Ask anyone.
And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your love will lead you back to my door
Oh, but if it don't,
Stay beautiful
 
Seo finds another way to be
The highlight of my day
I'm taking pictures in my mind
So I can save them for a rainy day
It's hard to make a conversation
When she's taking my breath away
I should say, hey, by the way...
 
If you and I are a story
That never gets told
If what you are is a daydream
I'll never get to hold,
At least you'll know...
 
You're beautiful
Every little piece love,
And don't you know
You're really gonna be someone,
Ask anyone.
And when you find everything you looked for,
I hope your love lead you back to my front door.
Oh, but if it don't
Will you stay
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
La la la
Oh, oh, oh, oh,
Oh, but if it don't,
Stay beautiful
Stay beautiful
Na, na, na, na, na
 

when i finshed it i kneeled infront of her and said "Seohyun ,would you be my girlfriend?" i could see tears in her eyes ,she nodded before she hugged me tightly ,i smiled  and kissed her softly .
 
and that's when she became officly my girlfriend!
 
the next day when i went into school my friends looked at me with jealouse ,want to know why? i'm walking with the goddess while linking arms .
"Hyung ,you're so lucky!" said the maknae ,i stuck my tongue out at him before saying "I know!"
 
 
 
***
 

It's been 4 years since we're together i was going to make a surprize for her ,when my brother got in my room ,(We're not on a good terms)
"What do you want?" i asked with a pokerface ,he looked at me with raised eyebrow ,i rolled my eyes when he looked around .
"tik tok!" i said wanting him to talk .
"You're going to london!" he said i widen my eyes "You must be kidding me!" i said ,he shoot me a glace .
"No ,i'm not going anywhere!" i said and crossed my arms .
"You're going now! ,if you don't want your pretty girl to be sent insted!" he said ,this ing man!
"you assole ,you won't do it ,right?" i said with a smirk .
"watch me!" he said and got his phone ,he won't do it ,right?
"hello! ,rememper what i..." i took his phone ."fine i'm going but don't hurt her!" i said .
"Good boy!" he said and got out ,this ..... "Ah!!!!!!" i screamed out .
 

***
 

it's been a month and a week since i broke with her ,*Hyunnie i miss you so much!*
'aha! i should sent her a letter .
 
'Dear Hyunnie ,
               i'm really sorry for what i did ,but i had to travel to London or my brother was going to hurt you ,so i choosed to travel ,i'm really sorry ;hope you're happy!
Love you ,
          Luhan '
i sent the letter to the post office *I'm going to come back ,I swear!*
 

***
 

I'm really happy that i can come back today .
i wanted to surprize Seohyun ,i was walking in the park when i saw someone that looked like Seohyun ,i was about to walk towords her but i saw her kissing someone ;from his back i know it's Baekhyun ;she really did move on! .i thought before walking away .
 

***
 

it's been a year i can't belive it ,she is getting married with Sehun ;haha! today is the first time i hear her song it was like she wrote it for me ;i don't know~ ;hope you have a happy life! .
"You're getting married tomorrow!" said a voice behind me ,i was about to shout but it was my mother .
"Mom! ,what? ;No way!" i shouted at her .
"Yes way! come on Han she isn't gonna come back to you !" she said ;yes ,i think she have a point .
"Who?" i asked .
"Im Yoon Ah ,or you know her as Im Yoona!" she said ,i nodded as i thought of Hyunnie again ,a tear escaped from my eyes ,i quikle wiped it .
"I gess it's time to move on!" i told my self as i looked outside the window
 

***
 

Seohyun Pov :
 
Suddenly i got felling that i should write a new song ,so i grapped my gitar and wrote what i played .
 
then i smiled after writing it ,when i heard some clapping voice .
 
"Sica unnie!" i said and hugged her with an eyesmile .
"What's up ,seobaby ,no Seolady?" she said with a playfull smile on her face ,that ice princess unnie! .
" it's ok ,but i got a new jop!" i said with a pout .
"ouch!" i said when the ice pri Sice unnie hitted me "Ya! shouldn't you be happy ,that you got a jop ;what's the jop?" she said with her usall no emotion face .
"It's a wedding party!" i said with sad voice .
"Really? congratolations ,who's the lucky man and women?" she said with twinkle in her eyes ,just because she is married don't mean that she should address everyone as lucky! .
"Xi Luhan and Im Yoon Ah!" i said with annyeod .
"Oh My God!" i heard Tiffany unnie say ,great! now they will start thier questions .
"Really? that bastered!" "When is the wedding?" "Hyunnie are you ok?" .
OMO~!
 

***
 

No one pov :
 
It was the day of the wedding when Seohyun arrived at the house of the Xi's .
"Annyeonghaseo!" she said to Mrs.Xi .
"Annyeong Seohyun-ah ,how are you doing?" said Mrs.Xi as she hugged Seohyun .Seohyun widen her eyes then faked a smile and said "I'm fine ,when is the party going to start?" she asked Before rolling her eyes when the old women looked away .
"Good ,you will sing a song before the wedding ,and then you will sing in the party ,and the widding is like after 30 minutes ,so you have 20 minutes to be ready!" she said and handed Seohyun a dress .
"and that's for?" asked Seohyun .
"You're going to be the pridemed!" said Mrs.Xi with a smirk .
"what the hell are you saying old women?" said Seohyun .
Mrs.Xi smirked again "You're going to be the pridemaid ,now take her to change!" said Mrs.Xi before 2 mans grapped Seohyun and looked her in a room ,whice Yoona was in .
"Yoona unnie?" asked Seohyun when she saw her .
"Annyeong cousin ,or should i say Seobaby?" Yoona said as Seohyun cursed under her breath .
"it's not good to be late my bridemaid ,you can do her make up!" said Yoona to one of the stiylests .
 

***
 

it was the time for Seohyun first song ,whice she was forced to sing ;she smirked to Mrs.Xi before starting to sing .
 

 
I am not the kind of girl, Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy, Who should be marrying the wrong girl
I sneak in and see your friends, And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid, Somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry
This is surely not what you thought it would be, I lose myself in a daydream
Where I stand and say
 
Don’t say “Yes”, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door
Don’t wait or say a single vow, You need to hear me out
And they said, “Speak now”
 
Fond gestures are exchanged, And the organ starts to play
A song that sounds like a death march, And I am hiding in the curtains
It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride-to-be
She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen
But I know you wish it was me, You wish it was me,
Don’t you?
 
Don’t say “Yes”, run away now,
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door.
Don’t wait or say a single vow, You need to hear me out,
And they said, “Speak now”.
 
Don’t say “Yes”, run away now,
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door.
Don’t wait or say a single vow, Your time is running out,
And they said, “Speak now”.
 
Oh, la, la, Oh, oh
Say a single vow
 
I hear the preacher say, “Speak now or forever hold your peace”
There’s the silence, there’s my last chance.
I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me.
Horrified looks from everyone in the room, But I’m only looking at you.
 
I am not the kind of girl, Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy, Who should be marrying the wrong girl
 
So, don’t say “Yes”, run away now,
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the back door.
Don’t wait or say a single vow, You need to hear me out,
And they said, “Speak now”. And you’ll say “Let’s run away now,
I’ll meet you when I’m out of my tux at the back door.
Baby, I didn’t say my vows, So glad you were around
When they said, “Speak now”.
 
she saw Yoona boling in anger ,she bowed to the clapping people before making her way towards Luhan who was standing with his jaw wide open .
"Annyeong ,Han-ah! ,or should i say the groom?" said Seohyun as she hugged him ,whice made him really chocked .
 
"S-seo!" he said as he pulled her away from the wedding ,Seohyun could hear the people gasping and shouting at Luhan ,she herself did .
"Yah! Xi Luhan are you crazy? ,where are you taking me?" shouted Seohyun as Luhan opened the car door and putted Seohyun on the seat next to the driver and locked the door ,before walking to the other side and getting in the car .
"Yah! answer me already!" shouted Seohyun .
"just shut u ,or i'll.." Luhan was cut by Seohyun yelling .
"Do what? ,get me out...." Seohyun was cut when something soft but hurshely landed on her lips .
Luhan started to kiss softly ,as Seohyun started to respond to his kiss .
"I don't want to marry her!" said Luhan after he pulled away and got his breath back .
"What? but what about all...." Seohyun was cut off again and this time it was a really soft ,she kissed Luhan back ,Luhan her lower lip asking for letting him to enter ,Seohyun opened as Luhan and her started to play tongue fight .
"I want to marry you!" said Luhan when he pulled away from Seohyun .
"But..." ok ,Seohyun wasn't cut out this time by a kiss ,but by a stare from Luhan .
Luhan drove the car untill he arrived to his house ,he pulled Seohyun with him to his room .
"I want you ,now!" said Luhan as he kissed Seohyun .

________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________

A U T H O R / N O T E :

_________________________

Hope you like it ^^
sorry for the late update :)
So i know it wasn't as many of you thought ,But there is another chap XD
So please wait for the update ,I'll try to update soon~ :D