I love her

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 21**

 

*Kevin's way to Mia's apartment*

 

*Kevin's POV*

  do i really need to go there and visit her? i feel awkward. but still i'm her bestfriend and i'm worried too so i'll go.

 

*back to the story at Mia's apartment*

 

*Mia's POV*

  it really is Dong Ho! yah~ yah~ who can else be. ooohhhh God! i think his face is moving really close to mine, i can feel his breath!.

Dong Ho: Mia. i'm really sorry. get some rest now, i'll be going. i'll be back later.

*starting to kiss Mia's forehead when someone opens the door and make Dong Ho stop from doing it*

Kevin: oh anyeong? *POV: what is he doing?*

Dong Ho: *POV: this guy is Kevin right?* anyeong?

Kevin: who are you?

 

*Mia's POV*

  that voice. that voice is Kevin's voice. why is he here?

 

Dong Ho: i'm Mia's close friend and classmate. my name is Shin Dong Ho.

Kevin: ok. and i'm Kevin Woo. nice meeting you Dong Ho. *offering his hand for a hand shake*

Dong Ho: *smiles and ignores Kevin's hand shake* i know.

Kevin: how do you know? *a little bit embarrassed* 

Dong Ho: ummmm. because you're the person that rejected Mia. i will never forget the person that hurts Mia's heart and to think of it i also can't forgive him. *smirks*

Kevin:what?! are you with something? what are you in Mia's life? a boyfriend? it is not even my fault.

Dong Ho: am not. only a close friend. its your fault. you really hurt her. she loves you and then what? you just rejected her? you didn't even give her a chance.

Kevin: Aiiiiisshhhhhhh! why are you saying that and why are you acting like that?

Dong Ho: because i love her! i really really love her! and you know how i wish i am you because your the person she likes! get it?

Kevin: you like her? *POV: why i feel jealous? i never get jealous when it comes to Mia. why?*

Dong Ho: yah~ so much! i love her more than my life! i love her! so please can you leave her now? she might just cry if she sees you. i will not give you another chance to get close to her anymore! so please leave?!

Kevin: why should i leave? is she yours?

Dong Ho: i know that her heart belongs to you! but my heart and soul belongs to her even she doesn't know that. so i will do anything not to see her cry! so if you still have conscience to what you've done. leave her now!

Kevin: ok fine! but remember she isn't yours!

 

**END OF CHAPTER 21**

 

__________________________________

 

**sorry for the late update** >.<