First day

Going to School with Trouble

It was your first day at your new school. You got up early so that you could be sure that you looked the best that you could. You throw on the uniform that was carefully ironed by your mom the night before. Unhappily, you dragged yourself into the bathroom and brushed your hair, then tied it up with a ribbon. Quietly, you walked down the stairs, trying not to wake anybody up.

*Gurgle* You were down stairs to get something to eat. Since you decided on having some cereal, you opened the fridge to get the milk. To your despair, the milk was empty. "Why would you put an empty milk carton back into the fridge?" You scoffed and rolled your eyes, it must have been your brother. You go out front to get the new milk carton that was delivered that morning. But, as you opened the front door, you were in such a hurry to get to the milk that you forgot that there was a step on the way out!

*Thump* Your body fell on the cold ground after losing your footing, "Oww!" You moaned as you lifted yourself up and off of the ground. Your arm hurt but you figured it was just some bruising and scratches. Shaking it off, you grabbed the milk and headed inside. After you ate, you brushed your teeth, but not in the bathroom like normal, you grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste without looking up and went into your room to pack your bag. Your bag was a super cute blue-ish color. The bag is packed with your hot pink pencil case today because you wanted a bright color to match your personality. Notebooks were also packed into the bag.

Now all I need is a lunch, you thought. Swiftly, you put your toothbrush and toothpaste away after you had rinsed your mouth. Once again, you crept down the stairs, but this time you were carrying your bag. You made lunch and put it in another cute container. The container was packed into your bag and now all you had to do is get to school. You threw on your uniform's matching jacket to brace yourself for the chilly morning air that you had already experienced when you went out to grab the milk. Since you can't drive (A/N it can be because you never learned or you are too young. Your age range is meant to be 15-17. You are going to high school. But you can be younger or older. Whatever you want )  you have to wake up your brother, "Yah... Oppa..." you crept into your brother's room to see if he was awake or not. Suddenly you were grabbed from behind. You let out a gasp and a hand covered your mouth before you could scream. Your body whipped around to look at the person. You let out a sigh of relief when you realized that it was just your big brother. He couldn't stop laughing while you had your hand on your chest trying to get your breathing at a normal rate. You reached up and whacked him up the side of his head. He stopped laughing and rubbed where your hand had met with his skull. A pout formed on his lips making you giggle.

"Yah! Jihye what was that for?!" He whined at you but quickly recovered.

"Let's go to school now! I will be late if I don't leave now!" You marched out of his room with your nose in the air. You got into the car and your brother, who was closely fallowing you, started driving. In the car, you and your brother danced and sung to the Kpop Top 10 list. A song came on that you didn't recognize. It was really catchy but when you asked your brother who it was, you frowned and fast forwarded to the next song. It was by a group that you didn't like because they are too full of themselves and stupid girls fawn over them. You are definitely not one of those girls, at least that's what you thought.

"Have fun at school! And stay away from the boys. At least hold off for your first day." Your brother lectured you as you opened the door to the car. 

"Yah! What do you take me for?! I am not a player like somebody." You say, hinting that he was a player as you slammed the door shut, hoping he would stop talking to you but he rolls down the window, making you groan at the sound.

"Whatever little sis'! Try not to be captured by fans!" He sped away from the curb and when you turned around from the car, you found that there was a huge group of girls surrounding you.

That's what he meant about 'fans'. "Can I help you?" You sighed while looking at all of the girls.

"Who was that?!" One says while holding her cheeks in her hands.

"Was he your... boyfriend?" Another said nervously, as if the word would kill her.

"Brother." You said simply and walked past them. Once you had said this to them, you heard a collective release of air. They must have been really hoping that he was single, "Man, my brother really is a player." You shook your head as you remembered him smiling, winking, and doing a little wave out the open car window before leaving.

 

Your POV

I walked into the school. Okay, I need to find my locker, classes, and the bathroom. I don't want to be one of those kids who will hold it and end up going to the bathroom on themselves because they don't know where the bathroom is. A girl walked over to me. She must have seen me looking around in a confused manner with just a touch of nervousness, "Excuse me, but do you need help?" Her voice was so sweet.

"Uh yeah actually, I have absolutely no idea where I am going." I handed her my schedule, hoping for some guidance. Suddenly she giggled. Oh no... she must have seen my 'find the bathroom' note at the bottom of the paper, "Okay! You happen to have two classes with me!" She smiled brightly then began to show me where my other classes were, she also pointed me to my locker.

"Thanks! I would have been lost without you, literally." My lips curled into a small smile and I awkwardly looked away.

"Oh! Over there are the restrooms." She pointed past me to where they were located.

"Oh thanks!" My body bent over in a small bow. I was about to walk towards my locker so I could put my stuff away, when two hands grabbed me by the shoulders and jolted me backwards. Gasping erupted throughout the hallway.

"You don't want to get in their way." Someone whispered into my ear, I could tell it was the girl from before by her sweet voice, but this time it seemed to tremble a little bit.

"Why? What's wrong with them?" I whispered back, just turning my head slightly so that my words would reach her but never turning around.

"They are very dangerous." Five figures came into my view. They walked arrogantly through the pathway that was created for them by the students.

"What is this?! Are we in Boys Over Flowers?! Is that the F5?" I rolled my eyes and pulled away from her grasp (Boys Over Flowers is an awesome Korean drama) What makes them so great? I don't want to live in a school where it is practically reruns of boys over flowers. Quickly, I turned to the nice girl who helped me with everything, "I'm sorry." Again, I bowed a little and walked straight through their path. There was more gasping but this time they were worried and shocked gasps. I didn't look at the 'F5', I didn't really dare to because even though I acted fearless, I was a bit afraid since everyone else was. Without obvious hesitation, I just made a beeline to my locker. *Whaaash* My left cheek suddenly stung. I turned and saw a b**chy looking girl staring at me with fury in her eyes. She slapped me! "Yah! Why? What did I do?!" I had my hand on my cheek, clutching the reddening spot. I was taller than her so I think she was a bit intimidated by me but she kept her composure.

"Who do you think you are to get in their way?! Do you even know what you are doing?!" She looked at me with huge eyes that looked like they were about to burst, I had to use a lot of self control not to burst out laughing.

"I am a student. And yes, I believe I do know very well what I am doing." I said trying to act as arrogant as possible.

"Oh my gosh! This girl!..." She held her hand up and I knew what was coming next. I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing for the impact. I waited for about ten seconds... nothing happened... my eyes peeked open cautiously. I did not believe my eyes. One of the 'F5' members was holding her wrist. He seemed like the leader of their gang. I couldn't see their faces because light was shinning through the big open windows behind them. I saw this moment as my chance to escape and head to my locker. I walked past them but was pulled backwards by my wrist. What the heck?! I turned and saw that another of the members had a tight hold on my right wrist. Then I noticed something... because of the angle I was turned at and the way that they all had turned to look at me, I could see their faces.

Oh.

My.

God.

This was not just a flower boy gang, this was... this was... this was ShineeA person would expect me to be fangirling immediately, but no! I HATE Shinee! They are the group that sings the song in the car, the song that I skipped. Stupid girls fawn over them. Ugh! I shook my hand from his very forcefully. They all had faces of shock when I did this, especially the boy who I shook off, it was Minho. I am so disgusted that he touched me! I am starting not to like this school. I looked at them all with a disgusted and disbelieving face. Right after I made a great first impression, I ran to my locker. I shoved everything in my locker and locked it. Right away, I sprinted to the bathroom.

"Ah seriously! My arm kind of hurts! It's probably just from shaking that bas**rd away so vigorously." I was about to look at my arm when I heard a voice.

"A bas**rd huh?" I looked and saw it was Jonghyun, I hated him the most because he pretended to be better but in a more mysterious kind of way. Darn it! Why can't they just leave me alone?! Wait a minute...

"Why are you in the girl's bathroom?! Do you think that you are going to get away with this?!" I backed away from him, feeling slightly afraid because I knew he could get away with it.

"Do you really think that I hadn't already thought of that?" He smirked. Suddenly we heard rustling on the other side of the door.

"What was that?!" I said, feeling a bit scared.

"You afraid?" He asked sounding amused, but I could see that he was a bit curious as well.

"Yes! Of course I am scared! I am stuck in a bathroom with the person I most despise!" Wow! That came out harsher than I expected... but so what!? He deserves it! He seemed a little hurt by what I had said but covered it up well with another smirk. But this smirk was different, it was one that scared me a little bit. After he scared me with his smirk, he turned and tried to open the door. The door wouldn't budge. he must be trying to scare me, "Yah! Stop messing around!" I scolded him, hoping he was just trying to trick me.

"I'm not messing around! I can't open it!" He seemed panicked. I walked back and away from him, not going in a specific direction, and hit a stall door. I stumbled backwards into the stall. Crap! I am going to fall in the toilet! And then he is going to make fun of me! I shut my eyes, knowing that I couldn't stop my gross fate. Suddenly, my arm ached and I hadn't even hit the floor yet! I opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun holding my arm tightly. He pulled me up with his eyes so wide that I thought that they were going to pop out of his head. He was looking down but I could still tell that his eyes were big. Won't he just let go of my arm?! I am fine! I wanted to see what he was looking at so my eyes moved to find that he was staring at his hand. But it wasn't just his hand, it was his bloody hand. Wait! Neither of his hands are still on my arm! So why does it hurt?! And where did that blood come from?! Then, I changed my view from him to me. OH MY GOD! MY ARM!

My arm is all bloody! I quickly took off my jacket and stared at my gross, bloody, and swollen arm. Jonghyun also had changed to looking at me, "Oh my gosh! I think that your arm is broken!" Jonghyun seemed very frightened, this surprised me the most.

"I-it is?" My eyes couldn't move away from my arm even though my stomach churned every time I scanned it.

"It's not only broken, but you must have cut a huge gash into it! You have already lost a lot of blood." Jonghyun came close to me and took off his school jacket. He put his jacket on the counter and gently pulled me over to the sinks. He slid my jacket off as well to better reveal my arm. He placed my arm under the water and pumped some soap onto his hands. First, he washed his hands in another sink. Right after that, he pumped a few more squirts of soap on a paper towel and quietly said "Listen, this will hurt a bit so, hold my hand." He held out his hand to me and I grabbed it with a little reluctance. He carefully placed the towel on my arm. I immediately tensed up. Holy sh*t it hurts! His soothing voice interrupted my thoughts, "Hey, hey, hey. What's your name?"

"P-park Jihye." I stuttered.

"Oh, nice to meet you Jihye! Do you have any brothers or sisters?" 

"Yes, I have a brother." I thought about saying more but suddenly, I-I felt...very light headed...

 

Jonghyun's POV

I realized that the door wasn't going to open and I didn't have to tell her, but she didn't even believe me that the door was stuck, "Yah! Stop messing around!" She scolded me.

"I'm not messing around! I can't open it!" I hope she can't tell that I am a little freaked out. The girl suddenly began walking backwards and to the side. Her face was showed that of a girl trapped with a erted e. She fell into a stall and luckily I grabbed hold of her arm before she could hit the ground. Wait a minute, my hand feels wet. I pulled her up and looked at my hand that was throbbing with the warm, wet unknown. Dark red substance was painted across my hand. Blood. I looked over at where I had grabbed and saw a swollen, bloody, and "Oh my gosh! I think your arm is broken!" I could tell a broken arm when I saw one.

"I-it is?" It was very evident she was afraid.

"It's not only broken, but you must have cut a huge gash into it! You have already lost a lot of blood." I need to get this cleaned. I took off my jacket and took off hers to get a better look at her injury. I washed my hands to get the blood off and to make sure I didn't get any more germs in it than I already had. I took a paper towel and put soap on it, "Listen, this will hurt a bit so, hold my hand." I stuck out my hand and I saw the doubt storm in over her face, but she grabbed it. Carefully, I placed the towel on her wound. Immediately there was a bruising pain in my hand where the girl suddenly squeezed, "Hey, hey, hey... What's your name?" I tried to get her mind off of the pain by talking about other things.

"P-park Jihye."

"Oh, nice to meet you Jihye! Do you have any brothers or sisters?" 

"Yes, I have a brother." Hmmm just a brother. She just collapsed so quickly that I had no time to get her with the sudden turn of events around me. The door to the bathroom opened with a clatter, Taemin and Key entered. Key dragged me out to teach the jerks who did this a lesson. Just before I left, I looked back and saw Taemin lift Jihye in his arms.

 

Your POV

I opened my eyes and saw my hero in front of me, Taemin. He must have saved me. Taemin is the maknae of Shinee, he is super sweet and cute. Did I just fangirl? "Just because I am the maknae doesn't mean I am sweet." His voice fought it's way through my thoughts. Did he just read my mind?! I jumped out of his arms and bowed. Quickly, I ran to my locker, I looked at the time on my phone. School just ended two minutes ago! I re-packed my bag and ran out of the school. My brother was waiting, but not alone of course, he was surrounded by drooling girls. When he saw me, he waved "Hi, lil' sis!" He just had to act y while doing so.

We finally arrived home "Sis, are you okay?"

"I am just tired." I closed my bedroom door and laid down on my bed. What an eventful first day of school...

 

_______________________

Tell me your thoughts chingus!