Jimin first day ^^

3 in 1 body

Jimin pov

in our way to school , yoongi was silence the whole time we walk together , will maybe he's shy or feel uncomfortable with me  , but he doesn't have to , I'm sure that I'm doing anything to not make him feel awkward .... 

Looks like he's in deep thought , he look conceterate in his thought , he look so cute , I was looking that I didn't notice he was looking back at me until I see his cheek turn to a cute pink ... I smile at his cuteness ... 

" yoongi , is there something in my face that make you look at me like that ?? " I ask him softly , to be honest , I didn't mean to emmbarased  the poor thing boy , but the way his eyes widing and turn to look infront instead of with his cheeks turning red from emmbaresment , I can't help but think that the boy is really .... Too adorable and too cute for his own good .. 

Yoongi pov 

... My heart , my poor damn heart ... It was just , this was too much .. I didn't know why I keep looking at his face without taking my eyes away from him , he's so hot , he's so cute .. Oh god yoongi what happened to you , you are acting crazy ... I wish we arrive to school too soon .... As if god listen to me , we arrive to school ... 

We arrive to my locker finally , jimin as new student he took the locker that was next to mine , since no one want to do anything that include me ... That's why I take him to his class , so he wouldn't get lost , will I have a break now so I will go to eat , but jimin stop me from going anywhere ... " will , I thought you are the same year as mine or maybe younger but now I want to say , thanks hyung for taking me to my class ... " he say , I felt my face heat so I just nodded immediately going to eat something ... 

Jimin pov 

when I enter the class , I did some awkward introduction about myself , I sat next to someone that his name was " taehyung " ... Will he was nice and funny , I didn't feel the time because we were joking and talking without paying attention .... 

When the bell rang , I ask him to set with us , me and yoongi but he start shaking when he hear yoongi name .. " hey .. What's wrong ?? " I ask him , he look really scared .. " min yoongi , why do you go with him ?? He crazy .. " he say , and to prove his words he took me to where the students go eat ... 

He took to the last table were yoongi was setting , talking happily and laughing ... Well no one was infront of him but I don't think he look crazy like what taehyung say .... He look lonely and he's talking to friend that no one can see except him ... I smile at his cute reaction , the way he blush when he talk with that unseen person .... Too cute . I thought to myself ... 

Yoongi pov

i set in my usual seat in the end of the place , jin hyung was next to me .. He was teasing me about earlier ... " you were like this yoongi ... Oh god my heart ..... HAHAHAHA .. That's so funny .. You are so oblivious .. You are in love with that jimin guy ... " jin hyung ... That er say , my face I bet is as red as tomato now ... " I'm not in love with him hyung .. " I whined loudly , wich make some students go away from me thinking I'm crazy , but I swear I'm not , oh whatever , I take off my shoes and hit hyung in his head ... " YAH THATS HURT .. Old man , see your son is mean to me , he hit me ... " jin yelled loudly which make me giggle ... 

" will you deserve it jin .. No one tease my son except me .. " my father say which make me whine louder .. " dad ~ " both jin and father high five each other ... I was about to hit them but an angelic voice call my name which make me stop with my heart beating because god .. That smile is gorgeous .... Taehyung was next to him looking scared .. " oh my god yoongi ... Who is this baeutiful , gorgeous and cute boy that is next to your jimin .. " jin ask his eyes glue at taehyung ... 

" hyung this is taehyung and remember , he can't see you until we find your body ... " I rolled my eyes .. Jimin smile and bring taehyung to the table I was sitting eating my lunch on it  ... " oh my god , he's so beautiful so close to me like this ... " jin say as he look so dreamy at taehyung , I rolled my eyes , eating my lunch ... 

Taehyung pov 

jimin drag me to set with yoongi , I mean he's crazy talking to no one and jimin think that's normal , how can person do that and look normal ... Whatever , we set with him , I was about to eat when I suddenly felt a sudden warmth came , I thought it was some of my friend but when I turn around I find nothing , which make me almost pee in myself .... It must be yoongi friend or a ghost , my eyes widing at my own thought ... 

" yoongi ... Tell us now ..... What is your secret ??? And why I feel sudden warmth around me ?? " I ask and I can feel yoongi eyes turn to me then to jimin .... He look scared , jimin at the other hand look calm and smiling warmly to yoongi , which yoongi return it with a blush , his whole face was red ... Poor thing .. 

Jimin then catch yoongi hand ..... 

Yoongi pov 

what's happening , you jin this is all your fault ?? I quickly put my both hand in my cheek to hide my blush ... , since when I'm so sinsitive like this ..... 

God ... Now I have to tell him , to tell both of them my true self and to be alone again ... 

 

 

Hi 

guys I'm back 

two update in one day ^^yay

im proud of my self 

please leave your lovely comment 

sooker love you all 

bye ...

^^v