............. :/

3 in 1 body

Jin pov

Will im back to my body again thanks to yoongi and the magic book that he find in his father drawer , the book has many curses one of them bring dead people to live again , yoongi father was a happy that he can bring his wife to life again ...... 

That didn't work for him though , which make him frustrated so , he hide the book and he's start to beat yoongi from that beat also drink a lot ..... 

I was dead when all the beating started , his father was depressed till he couldn't take it anymore and he kill himself . Even though he was beating yoongi almost everyday , yoongi still felt sad for him and cry because he's lonely doesn't have anyone next him , no father , no mother and even no hyung which is me .... 

He start to search for the book that his father used for his mother to bring her back , because he will end up like them ...... Dead . He finally find it which made him sigh in relief , he will be happy again .... 

He open the book , the page where his father open it before .... The curse is simple , so simple . It's not like how he see it in cartoon where you out the candles around you and start pray , no that's totally different and simple ..... Just wait till a rainy night came and make a wish and bam ..... That's it ..... 

But he will come back as a soul so , you have wait another rainy night if you want this person to become alive again , that's exactly what yoongi did he went in front of their grave in one of these rainy days and say his wish , he then went to home with teary eyes ....... 

The next happen what happen and I came back but as a soul me and his father , we help yoongi in his homework and other things but the bullies start bullying him because one time at school I talked to him by accident , till now I feel sorry for him , he suffer a lot but still he didn't give up ..... 

This stays for a few years till someone and get him out of his lonely life , that guy change yoongi life up side down ... Park jimin .... 

The boy who change his life , he love him even though he still in denial , he make him feel safe and love , he didn't bully him and call him names ...... He even believe him when yoongi tell him about me being a soul that lost his body he even try to help him , he was also yoongi first kiss and .... Yeah yoongi didn't stop talking about that ... 

Then there another beautiful boy that was jimin best friend , his name is kim taehyung , at first I think it's just I was having a crush in him but that change when he make that wish ..... Dammit . 

It was a rainy day when taehyung made that wish which me being by his side , that when I fainted that day , I woke up find my self in my old school building and my head hurt like hell , that's when it's hit me that I'm no longer a soul but im human right now ....

My heart beat so fast , I'm so happy for being human again .... But I feel weird , I feel like I want someone next to me , someone to touch , someone to ............. 

My body act in its own when I started to ran to I didn't know where , but I ran to where my foot toke me too .... Finally I stood in front of someone I don't know who house and noway its yoongi , because I know where yoongi lives .... I knock the door wait for whoever is there to open it ... 

When it open taehyung stand there and without wasting any more time he kiss the other passionately, making both of them breathless , I broke the kiss leaving the house without looking behind me because ............ Damn I fall in love with him ..... 

Jimin pov

What take them so long , I will go check on them to make sure they are okay , I walk to where I think they are going to , they were in end of the hallway , my thinking wasn't wrong , he's taehyung he won't change , something look different though , taehyung is upset , I have never seen him like this .... 

Yoongi looks like he's trying to calm the boy down but he fail because I can still taehyung loud crying , I try to walk but I can't especially when my best friend is crying and the most important person trying to calm him down , I walk to them ..... 

Yoongi look up at me blushing seeing me coming to their direction , I can't help but smile .. He's so cute .... Taehyung seems to calm down a little ..... " finally , you calm down taehyung ... You make me worried for nothing .. " he say pouting his lips .... 

How can someone hurt someone so nice like yoongi hyung , he doesn't desrve the life he's living right now , he deserve better .. Without me knowing tears roll down and the next thing I know that yoongi walk to me and taehyung still in his hand with a blush ... " not you jimin , why are you crying ... What happen is past , I'm still alive right , im still happy .. " he say grin widely like child .... 

How dare he do this to my heart , but still I smile back , he's just too precious.... " let's go home guys ... What do you think ?? " I ask and both smile at me nodded their head ... 

 

Hello guy 

I'm back and sorry for not updating this story ^^' 

I will try to update my other stories too ^^' see you next time ... 

Bye ^^v