Flashback

3 in 1 body

Jin pov 

I was beating everyday , from the second I enter the school till the second I leave the school and sometimes I don't even leave the school .... 
 
They will only keep beating me up and then tie me up and lock me in the school store till the next day to start a new beating session .... 
 
I was so famous in school , everyone know me even the teachers , even the new students know me ..... I was a bully victim for an unknown reason but , one student stood by my side ...... 
 
This guy is on one except my only best friend min yoongi .... 
 
He was always with trying to protect me , till that day came ..... 
 
The day when he found my body but , it wasn't moving or breathing I was dead or that's what yoongi thought ..... 
 
It all started when the bullies take me away from yoongi with excuses that I will help them in their studies and promises to bring me back again .... 
 
But what happen something else , when they bullied me before they showed mercy and let me breath but this time , they are heartless and merciless ..... They keep beating me , cursing me for unknown reason and all these awful things ..... 
 
The last one hold in my head and hit it hard with the ground , here when I felt it , when I felt my body hit the lifeless while my soul leave it look at the body in the ground ..... These idiot bullies did unforgivable things to me .... 
 
They start to panic when they saw that my body won't move , they don't anyone to find out about their disgusting crime so , they hide me inside the store room where they were bullying me ...... 
 
That's how I become a free soul who can't come back to his body ..... 
 
The next day this bullies spread a rumor about me that I was dead and in that moment I felt sad when I saw yoongi hyung cried , it was the first time see him cried like this but , he didn't believe them ..... 
 
He ran away from class and I followed him , to see where this was gone to , did he know where they kept me .... 
 
He opened the store room and I was shocked because he know where they kept me , both of us were shocked because there , my body is there in the ground ..... He ran to it cried sadly ..... 
 
I knew in that moment that I'm not died but , I was in coma ......... 
 
I can't stand seeing yoongi crying like this so , I went to where he's holding my body , I explain what happened but I didn't told him that I'm in coma ..... I told him that I'm dead as the rumors say ...... 
 
We kept talking and he promised me that he wanted to bring me back to life and would stay with me ..... 
 
That's how me and his father went to his body .... Yoongi was having three souls instead of one soul ..... Now he only have two , His soul and his father soul ....... 
 
Yoongi was also suffering from the bullying after my death incident , but his are worse than mine ..... 
 
First because they spread a rumor about him being a psycho and having a mental illness just because he was to us , people other student can't see ..... 
 
Second because the one who was bullying him is now his crush best friend and also my crush ..... That's a problem because he's going to talk to him in one way or another and yoongi should not forgive someone like him easily also , because he's my crush yoongi don't want to hurt my feelings so he will behave nice to him even if I don't him to and also since he's his crush best friend , he didn't want to disappoint his crush he will try to act normally around the other ....... 
 
That's not the problem , the problem is that ........ Jimin know nothing about this and he's friend with a guy who bully his precious yoongi ....... 
 
I want to know how will he react if he know about this , this is so messed up and jimin is involved without him knowing ...... 
 
Yoongi is complicated person , he doesn't have to do all of this , it make us feel bad and guilty even if it was his nature ..... 
 
Yoongi should not forgive taehyung easily because of me ....... He shouldn't and I'm gonna make sure of this .... 
 
 
 
 
Hi guys 
I'm so so sorry for almost ignoring the story ^^' 
Hope this enough for you for today 
You know the rest of Jin story guys 
Also hope you understand Jin story after reading this guys for the one who were confuse about it in the first chapter ...... ^^' 
See you next time 
Bye bye ^^