4/4

Shatter Me

Three years later...

"Soo?" a voice heard as Kyung Soo stopped looking at the medicine rack and peek outside.

"Chanyeol? Is that really you?" Kyung Soo took off his glasses and hugged his friend.

"What a nice medicine store! Where's your mom?" Chanyeol asked.

"She's in home. So, how about you? It's a long time!" Kyung Soo hugged Chanyeol again as the older laughed.

"I'm fine actually. Have you seen a advertisement about Mint Candy CB?" Chanyeol asked as Kyung Soo nodded.

"That Mint Candy with vitamins right? I saw the advertisement in a magazine and they said it's good for children," Kyung Soo elaborated as Chanyeol grinned.

"It's us who produce it," Kyung Soo shocked to hear that from Chanyeol as a person stepped inside too.

"Kyungieeee!" Baekhyun ran to hug his dongsaeng as Kyung Soo choked because of the sudden hug.

"Baek you can kill him," Chanyeol said as Baekhyun let go of Kyung Soo.

"So you guys are the one who made that CB candy? Oh my CB, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. How come I be so dumb?" Kyung Soo said as his bestfriend laughed.

"Wanna go out and have coffee with us?" Chanyeol offered as Kyung Soo looked at the clock.

"Wait a minute, I'm gonna talk to my assistants, Jung Kook and Mint," Kyung Soo rushed to the medicine shelves and told them that he wanted to go out for a while as the latter nodded.

They walked to a recommended place that Chanyeol eager to try the coffee there.

"Here we are!" Chanyeol opened the door and Baekhyun as well as Kyung Soo shocked to see someone, standing behind the counter and making the people's orders.

"OH MY!" Baekhyun shouted as the two coffee maker looked up.

"Luhan hyung! Sehun!" Kyung Soo greeted as they both laughed.

"So you know it already!" Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's shoulder but he quickly pecked Chanyeol's cheek with smile.

"Surprise for your both," Chanyeol said.

"We miss you," Luhan and Sehun hugged Baekhyun and Kyung Soo.

"So, this place is a wow," Kyung Soo stared around.

"We found this place and decided to make a cafè here. You know what? Minseok hyung is the one who produce all the coffee here and we are the two best barista," Sehun eagerly explained as three boys accross him awed in happiness.

"You grow so much," Kyung Soo said as Sehun grinned.

"Guys!!" A familiar voice heard as everyone turned to see someone, entering the cafe with sparkling aura.

"Tao?!" Chanyeol shrieked as everyone in the cafè, especially the girls, started to squeal.

"Oh the model is here. He's the ambassador of our place," Luhan introduced as everyone nodded.

"Miss you all!" Tao's childish side made him hugged each person that he loves.

"So, where's the wealthy coffee producer?" Baekhyun said as someone came to their table.

"Long time no see, Soo, Baek, Chan," Minseok grinned as Kyung Soo ran to hug him as well as Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"We miss you," Kyung Soo added.

"I heard about your store. Gonna visit it soon," Minseok said as Kyung Soo nodded eagerly.

Someone went out from the kitchen and made them shocked because of the costume.

"Jongin, that's too sparkling," Luhan commented as Kyung, Baek, and Chanyeol's jaw hung open to see Jongin in sparkling red blazer and Sehun laughed.

"Then what should I wear? The audition is today!" Jongin whined.

"What audition?" Baekhyun asked.

"He wanted to be an actor so he went to auditions with Joonmyeon as his manager and Yixing as his consultant," Luhan explained.

"I heard that Yixing created a dance academy. I definitely want to try that," Chanyeol said as Baekhyun laughed, knowing Chanyeol's bad dancing skills.

"Here they are," Tao said as two people entered the cafe just to find everybody grinned in happiness.

"OH MY GOD!" Yixing and Joonmyeon hilariously ran to hug everybody one by one because they didn't even think of a sudden reunion like this.

"We come to pick Jongin but at last meet you all here," Joonmyeon said.

"I'm so happy to see you but to bad. Jongin needs to go," Yixing said as three of them stood up again.

"Good luck!" the rest said to Jongin as the younger bowed for the blesses.

"We'll be back!" Joonmyeon winked as they all waved goodbye.

Everyone chatted in happiness until Kyung Soo, who sat at a place where the television could be seen, froze to see a glimpse of someone that he knew in it.

"What's wrong?" Sehun recognized and followed Kyung Soo's gaze.

"GUYS! It's-It's Eun Soo!!" Tao shrieked because he followed Kyung Soo's vision onto the television too.

Everyone moved near the television even the other customers looked strangely at them all.

"We are glad to have you here as the guest! Welcome to our talkshow!" the female interviewer said as the woman who sat on the couch smiled.

"It's an honour to be here. Nice to see you too, Jenny," Eun Soo calmly said as everyone in the studio clapped.

"She looks amazing!" Baekhyun said as Kyung Soo didn't believe what he saw.

A girl with brunette hair, sat on the couch in the studio, smiling elegantly while talking to the interviewer.

"So, can you tell us how you met your father? Or it was your father who found you?"

"Oh well that... It was my father who found me."

"Why were you come to your hometown instead staying with your father?"

"My parents divorced when I was six years old. I prefer to come to south korea because I want to have a normal life without my father's name. That way I can pursue my talent in violin with no one questioning who my father is."

"What made you at last come with your father?"

"I thought that I'm ready to face the real condition in working together as a team in an orchestra," Eun Soo answered.

"Wow I saw your solo performace with Philharmonic orchestra and it was great!"

"Thank you," Eun Soo smiled.

"Tell us about your college life. Do you have bestfriends in Korea?"

"Oh my that's the best question of all," Eun Soo laughed and continued," I miss my bestfriends, may I say their names?"

"Of course!"

"Kyung Soo, thanks for saving be back then. Minseok, Luhan, Sehun, Joonmyeon, Yixing, Jongin, Tao, thank you too, and oh! I remember the gigantic Chanyeol and Baekhyun. It was really nice to know them all. Hope I can see them again."

"Me too! I want to see her!" Tao squealed.

"Me too!" Baekhyun cheered happily.

"Hope she'll be home soon," Chanyeol added.

"Me too," Sehun said as everyone nodded in agreement.

***

A girl went out from the airport arrival gate with her shades on. A violin lingered nicely on her back as she pushed the trolley filled with her luggage.

"Welcome!" a middle aged woman greeted as the girl opened her shades.

"Nice to be here," She said as the woman led her to a car near there.

The driver put the luggage to its place and Eun Soo entered the car with the woman.

"So, should we go straight to the hotel or do you want to go somewhere?"

"I think I know where to go first," Eun Soo smiled as she said an address to the driver.

She found an interesting cafè in the internet after spazzing for hours.

"Hope he'll be there."

***

The tallkshow continued to show Eun Soo's profiles as everyone watched it carefully.

"Wow the places there are amazing," Minseok said as they didn't recognize reporters who started to crowd in front the cafè.

"I want to go there someday," Chanyeol's eyes sparkled.

"And watch some concerts!" Baekhyun said as they high fived each other in happiness.

A car arrived between the sea of reporters as someone opened the door and stepped outside.

"Can you be quiet?" Eun Soo winked as the reporters started to stop questioning her.

She opened the door slowly just to find a crowd of people in front of the television, watching a talkshow that she attented two days ago. The girl closed the door to prevent any reporters and walked closer.

"Okay I'm not screaming because of the wonderfulness of her violin," Sehun commented as Tao already stared intensely when Eun Soo played a song with her violin on TV.

"What a good violin skill," Eun Soo commented as everybody nodded and stunned.

Kyung Soo was the first one who recognized the voice as he turned back to see Eun Soo stood there.

"Guys," Kyung Soo clapped on everybody's arm to make them turned their head.

"Eun Soo!!" Tao stood up and hugged Eun Soo just before she said hello.

"Oh my God!" Chanyeol shocked to see Eun Soo in such a girly clothes.

"You look different in a good way," Baekhyun winked as Eun Soo hugged him too.

Sehun stood up also and Eun Soo gladly hugged everyone until she stopped at Kyung Soo.

"Hey," Eun Soo greeted as Kyung Soo smiled.

"Nice to see you here," Kyung Soo replied.

"I want to visit your store someday. Or maybe tomorrow," Eun Soo said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"You know that?" He asked in disbelief.

"I know about everything. This cafè also. Your cafe is daebak and I promote it internationally in a show beside the one you watch. Hope it will help," Eun Soo explained as Luhan shook her hand gratefully.

"Shall we have some cups of coffee?" Sehun offered as they all smiled.

***

Joonmyeon and Yixing, also the happy Jongin drove along to the cafe just to see the crowd in front of it.

"What is happening?" Jongin asked.

"Well maybe they come to congratulate you," Joonmyeon said as Jongin punched his shoulder playfully.

"I'm not even famous yet," Jongin pouted.

"How can we get inside?" Yixing said as Joonmyeon searched for a place to park his car.

After few minutes of searching, he successfully parked his car a little far away from the cafè. They stunned to see the crowd as some bodyguards guarding the door.

They tried to enter the crowd and met the bodyguards who saw them as the usual person also opened the door.

"Jongin!" Tao called as Jongin turned around to meet someone who was sitting beside Kyung Soo while smiling at them.

"Eun Soo!" Yixing quickly walked just to hug Eun Soo as the girl laughed to see his expression.

"Wow. You attract too many people," Joonmyeon said as Eun Soo hugged him and laughed.

"So, how's your audition?" Luhan asked as Sehun came with the coffee and went straight to prepare three more cups.

"I am ready to be an actor!" Jongin jumped like five years old as Tao jumped with him.

"Congratulation!" Everyone said as Eun Soo was glad to know that too.

"So, what are you going to do today?" Minseok asked as Eun Soo frowned.

"Got some TV schedules tonight but not until midnight."

"Should you prepare that?" Chanyeol asked.

"I will but I want to see you all first," Eun Soo said as her manager waved her hands rapidly.

"I guess I need to go," Eun Soo stood up as everyone stood up to accompany her outside.

"Eun Soo?" Kyung Soo called as she turned to face him.

"Yeah?"

"Got some free days here?" He asked as everyone froze.

"I guess so."

"Then go out with me," Kyung Soo said as everyone gasped in shock.

"Where?"

"Everywhere you want," Kyung Soo blushed as Luhan pinched Sehun on his arm because of the feels they got.

"This is my new number. You can text me," Eun Soo said as she gave a card to Kyung Soo.

"Then it's mine," Kyung Soo gave his card as Tao chuckled because of the formal atmosphere between those two.

"Bye, Soo," Eun Soo said as she went out with bodyguards around her.

***

"Where have you been?" Mrs. Do asked when Kyung Soo opened his store's door.

"I'm from Minseok hyung's cafè."

"This is Kim Moon Ryu reporting. Today in South Korea, the daughter of the famous conductor and composer came back from Wina, Austria. We're gonna interview her now."

Kyung Soo and Mrs. Do stared at the television. It was when Eun Soo stepped out from the arrival gate in the airport.

"How does it feel to come to your hometown?"

"I feel happy and glad to know that the atmosphere doesn't change too much," Eun Soo gladly answered as she waved and led to a car by her manager.

They saw Eun Soo entered the car and it went away from the arrival gate.

"Actually. She came to hyung's cafe. The news maybe will out soon," Kyung Soo said as Mrs. Do sighed.

"So that's why you don't want to search for a girlfriend," Mrs. Do said as Kyung Soo felt afraid to hear the respond like she said in the past.

"I like her. Even if she's a musician right now," Kyung Soo stated bravely.

"Fine then," Mrs. Do said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"You agree?" Kyung Soo asked quickly.

"Don't yet. I don't even know her personally."

"I will introduce her to you."

"I'll wait."

Kyung Soo smiled and took his phone to enter Eun Soo's number.

***

"Eun Soo-ssi, your tomorrow's schedule is here," Her manager said as Eun Soo sat in the car after finishing an interview.

"Yumin-ssi, can I be free this weekend?" Eun Soo asked as Yumin crooked her eyebrows.

"I guess you can. What's up anyway?" Yumin asked.

"Will you keep this as a secret?" Eun Soo said because she wasn't sure to tell her.

"Soo, three years ago we met and you still don't trust me?"

"I can't trust anyone that fully."

"I can arrange the schedules for you to be free," Yumin said.

"Someone wanted me to have dinner in his house," Eun Soo said as Yumin's eyes sparkled.

"So that's why you don't want to accept all those proposals!"

"It just a family dinner. I'm afraid to meet his mother. I bet she won't like me that much."

"What's the loss for trying? Be yourself and show 'em your skill," Yumin encouraged as Eun Soo smiled.

"Thanks, Yumin."

"Your welcome!"

***

Kyung Soo couldn't sat still. He knew something bad would happen but he couldn't predict on when it will happen. He kept circling in his room as the nervousness took his attention away.

Ting Tong!

Kyung Soo ran ahead before his mother and opened the door, revealing a girl with black coat and shades.

"You better get inside," Kyung Soo was afraid of the reporters but he was concern about Eun Soo's image.

"It's okay if they find me anyway. What I'm afraid is they wil disturb you and your family."

"Kyung Soo?" His mom called as a middle aged woman stepped inside the living room.

"Good night, Mrs. Do," Eun Soo bowed politely, shocking Mrs. Do because of the politeness.

"Mom, this is Eun Soo," Kyung Soo said as his mom nodded.

"Let's go have dinner. It's ready," Mrs. Do said as Kyung Soo sighed in relief.

"Not a very strict woman, I guess," Eun Soo smiled as Kyung Soo shook his head.

"Believe me, it worst," Kyung Soo replied as they walked to the dining room.

They ate in silence but Eun Soo amazed by the taste of every food on the table. She enjoyed it right away and tried hard to stay calm.

"So, how can you be an artist?" Mrs. Do asked as Eun Soo stunned and Kyung Soo choked.

"Actually I participated in an audition and passed."

"Your father is the famous conductor, is that true?" Mrs. Do's question got intense as Kyung Soo was afraid of what happened next.

"There's no such thing as ex-father but yes. I don't want to lay under his name anymore," Eun Soo answered calmly as Mrs. Do caught a glimpse of toughness in this girl's eyes.

"So they divorced? Your parents?"

"Mom that's more than the limit," Kyung Soo snapped as Eun Soo smiled at him.

"It's okay Soo. Yeah they divorced long time ago. I moved to Korea after that until father found me."

"Then why you leave?"

"Mom!" Kyung Soo frowned.

"I want to grow up and fulfill my dream."

"Actually I can agree if you want to be with Kyung Soo," Mrs. Do declared as the couple shocked and stared at her wide eyed.

"But you must stop being an artist. I don't want Kyung Soo to be reported all over the television because he's in the relationship with you."

"But mom, she has contracts to deal and you can't just tell her to stop being one. It's her choice," Kyung Soo replied as Eun Soo thought hard of this matter.

"I will do it," Eun Soo said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened and he even dropped his spoon onto the plate. "I will finish all the contracts that I took before and don't receive any."

"As long as you're far from the media. It's okay for me," Mrs. Do said as Kyung Soo didn't believe of what he heard that night.

They finally ended the dinner as Eun Soo bowed politely and ready to go back to the hotel.

"No you're not going anywhere," Kyung Soo grabbed Eun Soo's wrist and brought her to his garage.

"Get into the car," Kyung Soo said as Eun Soo shocked to see the anger in his eyes but kept obeying him by entering the car in full confusion.

"Where are we going?"

"A place where we can talk," Kyung Soo said.

Eun Soo stared outside just to find Kyung Soo took her to a beach there. He parked the car and went outside as Eun Soo quickly followed him.

"Why you obey my mother?" Kyung Soo asked sternly as Eun Soo shocked to see his anger.

"Because she will be my mother," Eun Soo said calmly as Kyung Soo's jaw hung open.

"You're not kidding right?! You sacrifice all your career for... for me?" Kyung Soo slowed down at the end of his sentence.

"Don't really like that too. May I still composing songs?" Eun Soo asked.

"Of course you may! I won't let you stop being a musician," Kyung Soo said as he realized. "Hey! It's your choice too and why did you ask me?"

"Because we will be together and I don't want to keep anything from you," Eun Soo's words made Kyung Soo gasped as she sat on the sand, facing the sea that night.

"Do you really want to be with me?" Kyung Soo asked as he sat beside Eun Soo.

"I always want to, Kyung Soo."

"I just can't believe to date a musician like you," Kyung Soo laughed at last.

"I should be the one who shock the most. I didn't think of dating with someone so science like you," Eun Soo said.

"So it's fate isn't it?" Kyung Soo smiled as Eun Soo put her head onto Kyung Soo's shoulder.

"Really a weird fate, ever," Eun Soo replied as they smiled.