A New World

Lullaby

Wu Fan was in front of his locker to take some books for his next subject. He looked at his own reflection at a small mirror that he put in there. He still could see faint trace of his bruises but it wasn't that visible. No one seems notice it.

[Flashback]

" There..... sit " she said motioned him to sat in front of her dresser.

" Don't tell me..... ".

" Exactly " she smiled brightly.

" I'm not doing it " he got up but she quickly held his arm.

He looked at where she placed her hands then looked at her. She could see his face harden. She quickly let his hand go.

" I'm sorry... I just want to help you. I am afraid if you go to Campus with that face everyone will knows that you've fought and get into trouble. Your counsellor told me you can't cause any trouble or you will be expelled ".

He sighed. It was frustrating since he couldn't deny her words. She was right.

" Just do it quickly and make effort to touch me less ".

" Arasso ".

As he sat, she quickly does her magic. He frowned as her fingers made contact for the first time with his face. He closed his eyes in discomfort then sighed to release the tense. He hated to be touched by stranger. As he calmed down, he slowly open his eyes.

The moment he opened his eyes he felt like discovering a new world. The first thing he saw was her. So close right in front of him. He felt something strange happen to him, something that he couldn't understand. It was like his surrounding getting slow motion except him. It was like he momentarily forgot how to breathe. He felt his chest tightened from the lack of oxygen, he might just died because of that. But surprisingly he didn't mind, as long as the time could stop this way.

" Done " she said.

" Huh? ".

" It's done. I'm sure you won't get trouble now. The bruises are barely seen ".

He didn't respond any of her words. He just stayed still with his eyes never left hers.

" Why are you still sitting. Hurry go to Campus or you might late ".

[End of Flashback]

He clutched his chest. He felt his chest tighten as he re-called what happen this morning. What are you thinking about? He mentally scolded himself. He breathe in in breathe out then closed his locker. Just in time he turned around, he met them.

" Why you keep on appearing in front of us, so annoying " Sehun said.

Joonmyun put his palms inside his pocket. He leaned closer and looked at Wu Fan carefully.

" It's amazing that you still alive. That Dragon Gang must showed you mercy ".

Wu Fan tightened his fists in anger. So they knew that Dragon Gang were there. They knew yet they let him go there. Deep inside his heart, he always believe that someday they would make up and being a good friend just like the old days. Eventhough the chance is small, he still believe in that. But today he realized that was an empty hope, a ing empty hope.

He just sighed then turned around. He better left before they provoked him more. He afraid he would lose his temper and causing trouble. Your counsellor told me you can't cause any trouble or you will be expelled. ______'s words this morning calmed him. No Wu Yi Fan, you can't cause any trouble.

" I'm not playing with you guys "

With that he just left, leaving the rest of EXO boys with mouth wide open in disbelief.