Wu Fan's Mom

Lullaby

" The hell what are you doing here? ".

" Wu Fan... ".

He looked at their surrounding. Since it was lunch break, there were so many students outside the building. He wanted to interogate her right here right now but he couldn't. So many eyes were looking at them.

" Damn " he muttered then pulled her to more quiet place.

Just when Wu Fan and _________ were going to leave, Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Sehun arrived. Kyungsoo just observed them quietly. Sehun and Jongdae followed Kyungsoo's eyes and caught a glimpse of Wu Fan before he left.

" Whoa... isn't that that traitor? " Sehun said.

" Sehun-ah don't call him that ".

" But it's true " Sehun shrugged.

Jongdae just sighed. He watched Kyungsoo carefully. He has pocker face but his eyes never left Wu Fan. As a thoughtful guy, he extremely careful if it comes about Wu Fan. Especially when Kyungsoo around.

" Kyungsoo-ya, are you okay? "

He just nodded silently.

" Let's go to the others ".

====================================================================================================================

Wu Fan dragged ______ to the abandon side of the campus. Her upper arm was in pain because of his tight grab but she just silently bited her lower lip. He finally released his tight grab and glared at her. The older woman just gulped nervously.

" What are you doing here? ".

" Your counsellor called me..... ".

" And you came?! ".

" She asked me to discuss about your problems. I worried about you, that's why I came ".

Wu Fan just laughed cynically at her reason. He couldn't believe her at all, everything was just a lie for him.

" I will remind you again in case you are forget. You are not my mom so stop acting like one. You will never be my mom " he said then left her alone.

She just sighed. I guess it's still a long long long journey to make him open up a bit to me. She looked at her surrounding and just realized she was in completely abondon place. She just followed where Wu Fan pulled her and didn't aware where he took her. I should have follow him when he left. 

" Breathe, Han ______. Calm down. It's just a campus, there's no way you will get lost in here ".

====================================================================================================================

Wu Fan walked downstair to check what was for dinner. After went home from campus, he skipped lunch and slept. He peeked at the diningroom carefully. He thought ______ was there but instead of her, the maid was prepare the dinner. 

" Where is dad? " he asked nonchalantly and started to eat.

"  Mr. Wu has an urgent meeting and will go home late ".

" That woman? ".

" You mean Madam? She hasn't go home yet since afternoon. I tried to call her several times but she didn't pick up her phone ".

" Maybe she finally decide to leave this house and won't comeback again ".

" Young master.... ".

" I'm just kidding. Aish... you really don't have sense of humor ".

" She is really a kind woman. Please don't be too harsh to her ".

" Ahjumma, now you are on her side too??? ".

" I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm telling you truth. Every single night she can't sleep well until you go home and wakes up early in the morning to accompany Master Wu for breakfast and prepare his medication. If you try to open up your heart a bit, you will get to know how sincere she is ".

" Let's just stop talking about this. I don't want talk about her anymore ".

" Arasseo. But young master, did you meet Madam at campus this morning? She said she will go to your campus and will back before dinner. Why she hasn't go home yet ".

" How am I suppose to know ".

" *sigh* I'll try to call her again. Enjoy your dinner, young master ".

He just nodded then continued his dinner. He tried to enjoy his dinner but his maid's words really bothering him. Why she didn't come home yet? Wait did she get lost at Campus? Ah... right!

" That's not problem. Isn't it a good thing? At least she won't be here anymore. But what if she squeales at dad? Aish.... whatever. I don't care".

He put his spoon on his plate, he completely lost his appetite this time. His dad swore he would kick him out from house if he causing any trouble. again. 

" Argh.... so annoying " he whined then took his motor cycle's key.