Good Friend

Lullaby

He just nodded then continued his dinner. He tried to enjoy his dinner but his maid's words really bothering him. Why she didn't come home yet? Wait did she get lost at Campus? Ah... right!

" That's not problem. Isn't it a good thing? At least she won't be here anymore. But what if she squeales at dad? Aish.... whatever. I don't care".

He put his spoon on his plate, he completely lost his appetite this time. His dad swore he would kick him out from house if he causing any trouble. again. 

" Argh.... so annoying " he whined then took his motor cycle's key.

He stopped in front of the door to wear his leather jacket properly but someone suddenly opened the main door. Han ______ opened the door weakly. From her long face, she obviously had a tiring day.

" Wu Fan-ah, where are you going? ".

" I... ".

" Yes? ".

" None of your business. Move, you're blocking the door ".

" Arasso... But Wu Fan, aren't you a little bit too much for leaving me alone at your huge Campus? I was lost but luckily your friend saw me and over a help ".

His ears perked at the word 'friend'. I don't have friends except EXO, well Ex-Friends to be exact.

" But I forget to ask his name. Next time I'll ask around and treat him meal ".

" There won't be next time. Don't come to my campus ever again " he said then left.

=====================================================================================================================

It was another night ______ stayed awake and waited Wu Fan to go home. She glanced at the clock and realized it was 3 AM. He never went home this late. Well he always late but never this late just several minutes past midnight, but now..... Wu Fan where are you?

Suddenly she heard the sound of the main door being opened. She walked to the main door and found the main door opened a bit but no one came in. She cautiously pulled the door and found Wu Fan sat tiredly with his face full of bruises.

" Oh my God, Wu Yi Fan ".

She got on her knees to check on him. Her hands were trembling. She wanted to touch him to comfort him but she afraid she would hurt him. She ended up crying quietly at the sight of him. He got beaten badly. He tried to open his swollen and bruised eyes to look at her. He sneered at the sight of her crying.

" Is that tears of joy? I'm not dying yet so don't you think you can get all of my father's wealth ".

" It's not time for being sarcastic. Let's go to hospital, I'll take the car's key first ".

" Yah, you want to wake up everyone? " he pulled her wrist to stop her.

" Then let's take taxi ".

" If I go to hospital, Dad will know that I was involved in fight. As long as I remember he will kick me out from house if I cause any trouble. Or is that your intention? To kick me out? ".

" YAH! Then what you want me to do? ".

" Help me to get to my room QUIETLY. I just need to take a rest and change. This dried blood is really disgusting ".