Confession

I Love You Forever - Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oh Sehun, are you willing to take Im Yoona as your wife and that you will always love, care, loyal and stay with her till the end?” Luhan felt sad when he heard that sentence from the pastor. He doesn’t know why he feel so hurt, really hurt when he should happy for his twin who is getting married. He feels like a bastard for loving his sister's fiancee that. He hopes that this is only a nightmare and tomorrow he will wake up and see Jaehun again.

 

Luhan looks at Sehun and catch Sehun looking him. Luhan startles when he sees that. Sehun looks in the front again. Sehun is still not answering the pastor’s question. Luhan wonders why Sehun is not saying anything. Sehun sighs.

 

“I agree.” Sehun says slowly.

 

“Im Yoona, are you willing to take Oh Sehun as your husband that you will always love, care, loyal and stay with him until end?”

 

“I agree.” Yoona says quickly. Luhan can sees how Yoona smiles after she answer the pastor’s question.

 

“You may exchange rings now.”

 

Sehun takes the ring from box and puts onto Yoona’s fingers. Yoona does the same thing.

 

“You are married now. You can kiss each other.” Luhan wants to look away but he can’t. His eyes is still on the  newlywed couple, Sehun’s face getting near to Yoona’s face but suddenly he stopped and took a step back and kissed her forehead. The people inside the hall sighes and some were annoyed because they didn’t kiss on the lips. Sehun did not care although some people tell him to kiss Yoona on lips. He only stares at other place.

 

“Okay. The bride gonna throw a bouquet, Get ready!” says the MC. Chanyeol who stands beside him, take Luhan’s wrist and brings him to the center of hall. A lot of people surrounding him are waiting to take the bouquet.

 

“Chanyeol, I don’t want.” Luhan says and tries to free his wrist from Chanyeol.

 

“Hyung, please! Only this time.”

 

“No, I don’t want. Ask Kai?”

 

“He said that he is not ready yet to get married. Minseok hyung doesn’t want to.” Chanyeol shows him a puppy looks. Luhan snarls slowly.

 

“If you want marry  Baekhyun, just propose. Don’t involve me.”

 

“Im scared, hyung. I'm scared that Baekhyun will reject me.”

 

“He is not going too. Just propose, he will be happy.” Luhan starts to go back to his previous place but Chanyeol takes his wrist again.

 

“Please, hyung. Only this time. If I get the bouquet, I will have a confidence to propose to him.”

 

“Aishhh, you are so annoying. Why do you need such thing to get confidence. I really don’t understand you.” Luhan takes a deep breath before looking at Chanyeol again.

 

“Only this time, okay?”

 

“Yes, hyung. Thank you.” Chanyeol says and hugs Luhan happily.

 

“You are heavy, Move before I leave you here.” Chanyeol stops hugging Luhan and smiles widely. Luhan can only sighs. Luhan looks at Yoona's direction and see her throwing the bouquet. Luhan ignores it but feels something hit his head. Luhan’s eyes widen when he sees the bouquet in his hands. He wants to throw it away but its too late. People are already clapping their hand. Congratulate him.

 

“Congrats, hyung. You are gonna get married soon.”

 

“Nonsense.” Luhan says angrily and throws bouquet at Chanyeol. How can I get marry when i only love one person.

 

“Take that, and propose to Baekhyun.” Luhan then goes back to Minseok and other.

 

“Hyung, did you get yourself a boyfriend?” Kai says.

 

“What are you talking about, Kai. How can I get myself a boyfriend or girlfriend when I spend most of my time at the office"

 

“Im just asking, hyung. I will be happy if you move on from Jaehun.” Kai sulks when Luhan scolds him.

 

“What Kai said is true, Luhan. You have to move on.” Minseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter