The Resemblance

I Love You Forever - Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  I changed Luhan's career. I just feel like prosecutor is more suitable than lawyer. Thanks for new subribers. It made me happy. I update because I think of my subribers. 

I hope you can comment. I wanted to know if yours read this story. When you comment, you give me energy to update although I busy. I will find a time when I know someone is read my story. Please comment. Thank you.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Oh Sehun." Luhan wanted to cry right now. Sehun was dumbfounded when he saw Luhan's reaction. He waved his hand infront of Luhan. Luhan startled. Luhan looked at the person infront of him.

"Sorry, I'm Im Luhan. Nice to meet you too." Luhan held his  hand to shake with Sehun. Sehun immediately take Luhan's hand.

"It's okay, Luhan."

"Okay, done with indroduction. Lets go eat." Yoona said while linking arms with Sehun. Luhan looked at the linking arms. 

why do I feel like this?It  really hurts to see Noona linking arms with Sehun.

Luhan was shocked when he saw Sehun trying to escape from Yoona linking arms. He was relieved when he saw but he doesn't show it. Luhan cursed silently.

Idiot, you should not feel like this. How can you be happy to see Sehun pulling  his hands away from Noona. She is your sister, Luhan. 

Luhan can see that Yoona's face expression changed.

"Lets go eat. I'm starving. " Sehun said and took Luhan's hand to dinner room. Luhan was shocked and looked at hand which was held by Sehun now.

They are at dinner room. This situation became tense. He doesn't know why, but felt that Yoona is in a bad mood. Is Yoona upset because Sehun pulled his hand away from Yoona. Not only that, he can feel Sehun keep looking at him. He felt really uncomfortable. 

"So Luhan. What are you doing right now?" Sehun tried to break the silence.

"Eating." Luhan said straightly. Sehun chuckled.

"That not what I mean, Luhan. I mean what is your job?"

"Ahhh... I'm prosecutor."

"Whoa....How can a pretty boy like you be a prosecutor. You should be a model." Luhan froze when he heard that word.

PRETTY.

Luhan's eyes started to brimmed with tears. The memories that he want to forget started to haunt him. 

"Luhan, are you okay? You look pale. Did I say something wrong. If I do, please forgive me."

Yes. You said something wrong. That word should not come out from your mouth. Luhan clenched his hand tightly. He really want to go to his room now.

"Luhan, are you okay." Luhan flinched when he feel Sehun's hand became close to his face. 

"Sehun..." Yoona said suddenly.

"What?" Sehun said coldly.

"It's  rude when you call him Luhan."

"What do you mean?"

"Although you will became his brother in law  but that doesn't mean you can call him like that. You should call him Luhan hyung. He is older than you."

Luhan looked at Sehun. Sehun's face already change. Sehun looked Yoona intensely.

"Sorry...Luhan hyung. I have no manners. You must find me rude. I'm sorry."

"It's okay,Sehun"

"Sorry Hannie that you have to see this. It should be fun dinner but  ended like this."

"I don't mind, Noona."

" Hannie, can you go upstairs so that I can have a private time with Sehun."

" Okay." Luhan said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter