How our love story began

I Love You Forever - Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan looked around the wedding hall which is decorated  beautifully. without realized that my tears already fall on his cheeks. Luhan's shocked when he felt someone was holding his hand. Luhan turned to see the man who is standing beside him. That man smiled at Luhan, Luhan smiled back and kissed him on the cheeks. That man blushed. Luhan laughed when he saw that man reaction. That man shook his head and looked at Luhan.

" Why my princess look so sad?" That man said.

" Honey, how many times I told you that I a namja (man). Manly namja. How can a manly namja become a princess. It doesnt make sense at all."

" Manly namja. You didn't look like a namja. You really look like a princess, pretty princess."

" Yah!!!"

" Calm down, Luhan. Its not like I did not try to think you as a namja. but I can't."

" Why you can't?"

" Because you're pretty, really pretty. I believe other people also  said that you really resemble like a yeonja (woman)." he said and pinched luhan's cheek hardly.

" Owww, yahhh it hurts. I don't believe you. Please look at me closely, you will see me as a namja." Luhan said and bring his face closed to that man.

" Aigoo...you didn't look like pretty, you look like...." Luhan smiled.

" Look like what?" Luhan eagerly wanted to hear that man's answer.

"U look like a deer... really cute." 

" You....really want to taste my punishment right. Yah!!! don't run away. Come here."

" Don't want." Luhan started chased that man. Luhan  threw his shoes on that man but that man only laughed eagerly. Out of the blue, that man stopped  running and turned around to face Luhan. Luhan widened his eyes, Luhan wanted to stop  running but it was already late. Luhan fall on that man embraced. That man hugged Luhan tightly. Luhan tried to break the hug but that man is stronger than him.

" Just a minute. Please do not move. Lets stay in this state." he begged. Luhan was stunned. After being in that state for  minutes, that man broke the hug. He stared at Luhan with a sad expression on his face

" I know what you feel Luhan. You can't hide it from me." Luhan was shocked and lowered his head. 

" Tomorrow is our marriage. I feel really happy because finally we're together. I shy if you caught me crying only for this reason. It is so childish" Luhan said

" If you feel happy then  I feel happy too. Its not childish, if I was in your position, I would definitely do the same things like you. So don't be shy." Luhan hung his head lower than before. That man cupped Luhan's face and pecked his lips. Luhan blushed and placed his head at that man's chest. 

" After going through alot we ended up being together. I am really happy. I always thought that this is a dream but it is not. Not a dream but reality. Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter