Beautiful Girl

Hey, Girl! I Like You!

 

  • Note: I will start writing in Naomi's(Your) POV from now on. I find it easier for me to write too & I don't want to write short details. Besides, it's fun to know your side of the view:) Enjoy~

 

 

"How do I look?" I asked Abby & Sohee as I looked at myself in the mirror & fixed my outfit. I decided to go for a somewhat girly look I guess. 

 

"You're looking beautiful as always," Sohee checked me out from head to toe. I feel like it's too exposed, but it's probably going to be dark & people won't even recognize me anyways.

 

"I have a feeling this is a date Naomi, what if he asked you to rap or sing with him up on stage? Like I have a feeling about it, "Abby crossed her arms & had second thoughts about my outfit. Abby is usually right. She's RARELY ever wrong. Well, that's what she feels. I need to learn to trust my feelings too. 

 

This might just be a "Hey, I want to get to know you" kind of event, probably. Yeah...that's a date. I have no interest in love right now or maybe in the future because of the past. It would be great if Zico & I were best friends also. Yeah, that so-called, "friendzone," ha ha. I sure hope he understands. -gasp- Oh no, it's 6:30p.m.! He might arrive early!

 

"Hey Naomi, we'll meet you at the lounge, okay" Abby picked out a black sequin, bodycod, single long sleeve dress. Sohee decided to wear a wine colored lace skater dress with 3/4 sleeves. The girls always look so good no matter what they wear. They have that doll figure that guys jaws would drop. Me, I have an actual hour glass figure. Thick thighs, somewhat thick calves, & a somewhat big bust. Somewhat. Well, I can't change how I am. I walked down to the living room & sat on the couch, waiting for Zico to signal me that he's here.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Hey Kyung bro, should I wear this?" Zico held out his red leather jacket & wore a white dress shirt already.

 

"Dude! What, are you wearing?" Kyung shook his head, "This ain't no date. You don't need to dress all fancy man.

 

"Date?" Taeil peeked into Zico's bedroom along with P.O, Jaehyo, Minhyuk(B-Bomb), & U-kwon. They all invaded his room & helped Zico a hand. 

 

"So who is this girl Zico? Is she from a club in Hongdae?" B-Bomb joked. U-Kwon slapped his arm lightly & shook his head because he knew Zico could do way better.

 

"Is she an Noona?" Jaehyo asked.

 

"She's a girl from school," U-Kwon answered. The boys ooh-ed & teased Zico.

 

"Okay, don't rush anything. Be sure you don't make her feel uncomfortable." B-bomb hooked his arm on Zico's shoulders.

 

"Oh yeah, if you really do like her & if you're going to make her yours, be sure to kiss her," Jaehyo explained. Taeil threw a pillow at him.

 

"It's just a date man, if he kisses her, then he's rushing it," Taeil said.

 

"You don't want to be in the friend-zone, okay Jiho?" Jaehyo pointed out.

 

"No, sir. I gotta go now." Zico touched up his hair & checked out his outfit, "Hey, I'll see you guys over there." Everyone agreed & Zico walked out of the house. He checked the time on his cell phone & drove off. "Shoot, I don't even have her number & I hope I remember where she lives."

 

---------

 

I sat outside in the terrace & waited for him. He sure is taking a while, it's already 7:25p.m. He's like a girl, takes a while to get ready. Maybe he's not coming. I sighed & held myself with my arms. It's getting dark & colder too. It's 7:30pm already, where is he?

 

I heard the sound of a car accelerated near me. I looked over my shoulder & recognized Zico's car. I could see him smiling & waving at me through the window. I slipped my phone in my back pocket & walked up to his car.

 

Zico's POV:

 

I got out of my car & walked over to the passanger side to open the door for her. Naomi looked very fine with that outfit. Even though the girls' school uniform looked girly, Naomi still looked like someone who can kick your . Now, she looked beautiful & pure. Also confident about her curvy body. Not a lot of Korean girls are curvy & thick, but skinny & ehh.

 

"Watch your step beautiful," I held out my hand for her to take so she would enter the car safely. As expected, she took my hand & sat into the passanger seat. Her hand is very soft like a babies' cheek. I couldn't help but smile. Probably by the end of this day, my cheeks will be sore. I hope this day won't end though.

 

"What took you so long Missy?" She referred to me as a girl.

----------------

 

"What? Guys take a while to get ready too you know. Besides, it took me a while to find your place because, you know, short term memory loss," Zico said in a low tone so that he thinks I wouldn't hear it. Maybe I should call him Dory now like from Finding Nemo.

 

"Alright, I forgive you," I said & adjusted myself to sit in the seat more comfortably. My phone accidentally slipped out of my hand as I was getting more comfy. I checked in front of the seat, the my right side, then my left. Since I was wearing a crop top & you can see my cleavage, I had a feeling, someone was watching. That ert.

 

Zico POV:

 

Uh oh. Seems like she dropped her phone. That seems a little bit cliche to me. Well, it's not gonna work on m-huuuh?! I can see from the corner of my eyes, something so magnificent. It looked so soft, I couldn't help myself! Good thing we stopped at a red light. I should stop looking before she noticed m-

 

"-thud- You ert!" Naomi socked my shoulder, "You're so weird." Okay, hold on just a minute! I'm about to tell it to her face!

 

"O-Okay, first of all. I ain't no ert. What I did just now was COMPLETELY normal! A ert is a guy who secrectly takes your & sniffs it all day. That's a total ert. Me, I'm just your average guy." That's right. Preach it!

 

"You come up with the weirdest examples ever," she told me with a disgusted look on her face as she covered herself with her kimono cardigan.

 

"Well, how else would your describe a ert, hmm?" I put my elbow on the arm rest, propping my arm & resting my chin on my palm, waiting for her answer.

 

"You!" In that moment when she said that, she flicked my forehead. OW! Does she not know that it hurts like a BIT-! Anyways, I think it's really weird how close we're getting. She can actually take a joke & she actually listens to me. Interested to be exact.

------------

 

This guy is pretty funny. He's also really interesting in a way that I can't explain. Zico rubbed his palm on his forehead where I flicked him. When I'm with him, it's totally different. I'm really different. Never in a million times have I ever felt or am this close or comfortable with a guy I just met. There's something about him that reminds me of the past. A little. Zico reminds me.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!

It's been a WHILE

Yes I know, sorry for being the SLOWEST author ever...

But you know, us authors have lives too.

Bear with me guys, I promised you guys I will update ASAP & I for sure will (: