You, Woo...

Hey, Girl! I Like You!

()

----------

Snack began & all the students rushed to the cafeteria to order their food. Naomi walked out of her third period class, Physics for Mr. Lee. She walked down the empty hallways & looked out the windows to see the whole school in the field playing & sitting at the cafeteria. Naomi received a text message from Abby.

 

"Hey Lover Girl, Sohee & I are sneaking out to get something to eat. Meet us at the back of the school!" Naomi looked out the window & could spot them from a long distant. 

 

As she walked out of the science building, the two boys from her Calculus class had blocked her way once again. They seem to want Naomi's attention really bad. 

 

"We're not leaving until you answer us baby." Hajoon snickered & smirked. Naomi turned around & walked to find another door to exit from. Yuhan grabbed her wrist & pushed her against the lockers on the wall. Naomi grunt in pain.

 

"Don't think I'm not afraid to hit a girl." Yuhan pinned her wrists on the wall. Naomi wasn't scared. She had dealt with something far worst than this situation. Naomi just remained calm & kept a straight face. Hajoon kept a look out while Yuhan came up with something to do with Naomi.

 

Yuhan carefully sniffed her on the neck & exhaled sharply. Goosebumps popped all over her body because of the way she's being treated. Yuhan pecked Naomi's neck & started trailing kisses up her neck & was going to kiss her soft, peachy lips.

 

Naomi's POV:

 

I attempt to knee him on the groin, but he managed to block me. Yuhan gave me a grin & I smirked back. I head his nose & he fell to the ground. I decided to make my escape & ran out the door.

 

"Hajoon, get her!" Yuhan yelled, clenching onto his broken nose. I ran as fast as I could, through the cafeteria benches, & into the field. I saw Sohee & Abby up ahead. I began to sprint my way to them.

 

"Naomi!" Abby shouted frantically. My eyes widen & I looked to my left, where I was tackled to the ground. Abby & Sohee came running. Hajoon sat on top of me & tried to punch me. I blocked his punched & kicked him over me. I rolled around & tried to finish him off, but I saw him run off. Really? That fast?

 

I looked at Sohee & Abby, but they stopped right where they were & looked straight at me, or at least me. I felt a presence behind me & I quickly turned around. My lips slowly dropped & my eyes widen in fear.

 

----------

 

-Four years ago-

 

"Over here~!" He shouted from the shore. Naomi spotted him & ran towards him with a big smile. He was so excited to see her again. He jogged up to Naomi & she jumped into his arms as he began to twirl her around. "Hi Baby, did you miss me?" He looked at her sweetly that always makes her heart melt.

 

"Yes~ I miss you so much!" Naomi hugged him tighter like a bear. He groaned in short pain, but he didn't mind because they hardly ever get to see each other. "I have a surprise for you." She let loose & walked to the shore.

 

"Oh? You know I always have something for you." He put his hand on her love-handle & walked with her along the shore as the sun sets.

 

"Should I show you now?" Naomi turned to him & smiled. He held her waist & brought her closer to him.

 

"Whenever you want babe, I can show you my gift for you after you." He smiled & rested his forehead on hers. Naomi agreed & pulled something out of her purse & hid it behind her back.

 

"Okay, close your eyes~"

 

"But I just saw a glimpse of it, " He chuckled because of her cuteness. Naomi pouted & showed him his gift that was in a red box. She slowly opened it & it was a love bracelet. He was really amazed & shocked. "A love bracelet? That looks wonderful sweet heart."

 

Naomi took out the love bracelet & cuffed it on his left wrist. He was really touched & turned red. All he could do was give Naomi a long, sweet kiss on her lips & hugged her tightly. "Thank you honey." He looked at the bracelet & admired it.

 

"Do you like it babe?" Naomi asked & smile.

 

"I love it!" He said & kissed her soft cheeks repeatedly. The sun was setting & it was getting darker. Naomi & her lover exchanged passionate looks. "Do you want to see your gift?" He asked. Naomi nodded her head. He held her hands carefully & looked into her eyes.

 

"Although I graduated high school this year & you're barely starting high school, love will never have an age limit & nothing can stop me from loving you. The first day we met, do you remember?" Naomi nodded her head, "That was the first time I have ever fallen in love at first sight, " He smiled.

 

"We were at the arcade too, " Naomi mentioned about how they first met & fell for each other.

 

"Those are precious, fun memories. What I'm about to tell you is something you really need to think about," he became serious. Naomi's smile slowly disappeared instantly. 

 

"What are you talking about?" She asked with a cracked voice.

 

"We've been together for four years. You've been there for me & filled my world with happiness. I know we were young when we fell in love, but I'm really serious & committed in our relationship. Naomi had nothing left to say but blink countlessly.

 

"My love, you are my music. Your voice is the most beautiful melody in the world. Your love makes my heart thump like the beat to our songs. I can't believe I'm saying this, but..." Naomi was on the verge of crying. She had a feeling he was going to break up with her.

 

"Woo Naomi," he took a jewlery box out of his pocket & got on one knee, opening the box, "will you marry me?" Naomi's heart skipped a long beat & she was speechless. "I promise I will take care of you, give you lots of love & happiness, & spend the rest of my life with you." She still didn't say a word, but let her tears drip from her eyes. He got up & held her cheek & wiped her tears away.

 

"I know you're young & this is a hard decision for you. If you don't accept me now, I will still take care of you. If I can't love you as a lover, I can also love you as a frie-"

 

"Yes." Naomi answered.

 

"Y-yes?" He wanted to clearify her answer. Naomi nodded & smiled from ear to ear. He smiled & hugged her waist tightly.

 

"Yes, I will marry you Woo Taewoon~!"

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

 

WHAAaaAaaaaAAAaaAAT?!

That's all for this chapter guys

I hope you were sort of mind blown lol

I know Naomi(You) were at a young age to be proposed, but I did it for a reason.

Idk what my reason is exactly...

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this somewhat short chapter~

I'll be updating the next chapter either tonight or later on

Subscribe, Comment, Like, & Share my stories please~

Thank you:)

 

      - Annie K.