Mysterious Guy

Hey, Girl! I Like You!

()

----------

Naomi's POV:

 

"Woo Taewoon..." I whispered with tears in my eyes. What is he doing here? It's been forever since we've seen each other. Years after he disappeared unexpectedly without telling me. It has been almost a full four yeard since we lost contact.

 

"Woo Naomi, " Taewoon said. I examined him carefully; he is wearing a fit suit with his white dress shirt that had 3 buttons that weren't buttoned up to his neck. Just the way I used to like when he wore his school uniform. "It's been a while." That's it?! That's all he can say to me after he proposed to me, then disappeared for about four years now?! Why did he come back all of a sudden?

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him while looking down so my tears could fall easier, instead of falling down my cheeks. Taewoon sighed & looked down to the ground with me. I noticed he was still wearing the love bracelet I gave him, years ago, when he proposed to me at the beach.

 

"I know you hate me so much right now. I know apologizing & explaining won't seem enough for you to forgive me," Taewoon sounds more hurt than I am, "But I had never forgot about you." His voice, his words, it always gets to me. He was my first true love at a very young age at the time. What was I thinking.

 

"You left me..." I said with a cracked voice, "You left me, your ex-fiancé, without a word." Taewoon came closer to me, but I shakingly took a little step back from him. I felt really scared to see him again. He hurt me, he really hurt me so much.

 

"Naomi-"

 

"Don't..." I held myself with my arms, "Please, don't do this to me." I begged him with my life. Basically, he was my life. Like what he said to me when he proposed to me & I accepted him.

 

"I need to talk to you & tell you the truth. I'll tell you everything." Taewoon came in closer to me. The more closer he gets, the more terrified I become.

 

"I-it's too late," I began to gasp softly, "I've moved on now. I don't believe in love. I don't want to be in love again!" I started yelling to let out my anger & pain that I've felt for so long.

 

Taewoon sighed, "Remember what I vowed to you?"

 

"Not really," but I clearly remember everything he has said to me, even our first conversations.

 

"I know you do. I vowed that I will always take care of you. If I can't love you as a lover, I can always-"

 

-Together- "...love you as a friend."

 

Those words really touched me. No one has ever cared about me & loved me as much as he did. Taewoon chose to walk closer to me, but I remained still. He came closer & closer, then hugged me without hesitating. He still loves me. If he didn't, he wouldn't have came here to see me, he wouldn't have came to make things right, & he woudn't be hesitant when he's with me.

 

"I'm here now. I'm sorry I left you without any notice, but I can explain everything." Taewoon hugged my tighter. I couldn't help but hug him back. His hugs makes me calm down, but at this moment, he made me bawl. Abby & Sohee decided to walk out of the school to get something to eat. They wanted to give us some time alone. 

 

"I really missed you, Taewoon." 

 

"I know. I'm sorry. I missed you too." He held me in his big, strong arms. I felt really safe again. It felt like I was just reborn again, but I can't let the same person who I used to love, who left me, bring me back to life again. I can't let that happen. I moved on.

 

----------

-On top of the school rooftop-

 

"Who is that?" Kim Yukwon, referred to as U-Kwon, asked Pyo Jihoon, also known as P.O.

 

"I don't know. He doesn't look like a high schooler." P.O looked through his pirate telescope.

 

"Y-yah, put that away. Where did you even get that from?" U-Kwon elbowed his shoulder. The telescope slipped from P.O's hands & his hands scrambled on the telescope  & eventually caught it.

 

"Hey, this is a real, antique pirate telescope! It useful too! I'm just trying to see who that guy doing some funky business with Zico bro's girl." P.O explained to U-Kwon. He snatched the telescope from P.O's hands & have a look through the telescope.

 

"Huh?! They're gone." U-Kwon blurted & scanned around the field to find Naomi & the mysterious guy. P.O whined again & rested his forehead on the wired fence. 

 

"Zico bro is going to kill us..." P.O pretended to cry.

 

"That's if he finds out there was a guy with her." U-Kwon closed the telescope & handed it back to P.O, "We don't need to tell him yet. We'll see what else they're up to." He turned around & walked towards the door.

 

"Hey, wait for me." P.O shouted. The snack bell rang & it's time for the next two class period before lunch. All the students went into their classes & took their seats. U-Kwon was in his history class with Zico, sleeping in class as always.

 

"Should I tell him or keep my mouth shut?" U-Kwon thought to himself. He tapped his fingers & foot. U-Kwon is really stressing too much on the situation. "I should have never agreed to doing this." U-Kwon sighed & decided to take a nap as well. 

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

Sorry for the delay & this chapter is sort of whatever because I couldn't really think of what to write...

Anyways, next chapter will be better than this one,I promise~

There will be more action & more Block B involved

 

   - Annie K.