This Feeling

Hey, Girl! I Like You!

()

-------

 

Naomi's POV:

 

First day of school is finally over. All the students ran out of the school all the way to home. Some students remained at school for sports & club meetings. The girls & I walked out to the enterance of the school. I had a feeling I should read the note now. I've been having a crappy day, so I hope this note cheers me up.

 

"Hey Naomi, wanna go eat Ddukkbokki(Spicy rice cakes)?" Abby asked me while checking her wallet.

 

"Um, hold up..Let me just read this..."

 

"Naomi Woo, the words I want to hear is the most is "you're mine." The words I dislike hearing the most are "see you tomorrow." The only words that will impress me are "only you." Baby, never let you down, I got a love. I just want to stick to you all day long. I wanna tell ya that I've never really felt this way before. My love for you keeps on growing even more, you feel now?"

 

After reading this cute, lovely letter, I felt my heart beginning to defrost. I just imagining him rapping this letter to me. That is charming. I began to dose off & picture sceneries about us. It's just what I do, okay?

 

"Hey Naomi, if you want to hear more, come through at the S2K Coffee & Vape Lounge. If you read this letter, meet me at the school enterance;)" I heard Sohee reading on the back of the letter. "Ooh! I wanna come! Can me & Abby go too Naomi? Pleeease~?" Sohee held my hands & hopped like a child begging her mommy for candy.

 

"Well, alright. I think Kyung will be there too," I gave Sohee a seductive smile. She began to blush & squeal on the thought of Kyung.

 

"What time will this be?" Abby asked me. I checked front & back of the letter, but I saw no time. 

 

"Naomi!"

 

We heard someone shout out my name. We all looked towards the direction we heard the voice call to me. It was Zico leaning on the side of his Pearl White Scion FR-S.

 

"Ooh, looks like your man is here." Abby elbowed my arm & hooked her arm on Sohee's arm & dragged her away from me, "Text me the time, okay?" She whispered to me.

 

"O-oka-"

 

"We'll see you later Naomi~! Hope you have a good time with your Hubby~" Abby tugged Sohee away & they both walked home without me. But, I need to change my clothes. I watched them as they leave me alone with Zico. Way to make things so awkward.

 

"What are you waiting for?" Zico said, standing behind me all of a sudden. I jumped away from him & put my arms up to defend myself. I heard Zico chuckling as he walked closer to me.

 

"Don't scare me like that." I lightly raised my voice, "You're making things so weird." I said folding the letter & slipping it in my bag. 

 

"So?" Zico lowered his back so that his face was leveled with mine, "What chu think?" He smiled. He is driving me crazy!

 

"You're making fun of me for being short?" I changed the subject. Yeah, I'm a shorty. I'm 5ft3in(160cm) & he's like 6ft(183cm). "I may be short, but I can kick ." I warned him while pouting, just to make it fun & friendly. He laughed out loud & hooked his arm around my neck & lead me to his car.

 

"Get in Kirby, I'm taking you to buy some clothes to wear for tonight." How dare he call me Kirby. Not only does he know I'm short, he probably thinks I'm chubby too, eh? He opened the door for me, but I hesitated. "Come on~" Zico insisted.

 

"My sister told me not to go with strangers." I said in a little girls voice.

 

"But you know me, girl, don't be a silly goose." Zico blocked me from escaping. Hey, this guy seem pretty fun. He plays along with what I say. He passed that test, so I decided to get in his car.

 

"Actually, can you drop me off at home? I want to take a shower & put on clothes I want to wear." I told him. I could tell on the look of his eyes, he was a little upset, but he was still happy becaus he gets to drive me home, pick me & take me to the event.

 

"Alright then. To your house we shall go." Zico started his engine & drove to my house that I live with Abby & Sohee. I told him the directions as he drove me. The type of music that was playing in his car was interesting & really inspiring. 

 

"What's this song called?" I asked him. It kind of reminded me of Taewoon because he left me & I wish he could have treated me better this time.

 

"I'll Treat You Better Next Time by me, " Zico replied. I thought he was joking because this guy sounds amazing & his lyrics are so meaninful. I looked at him with that "are-you-serious?" face. He looked at me & smirked. I felt a bolt of electricity just shocked my body. Everytime he smirks at me, it makes my heart skip a beat.

 

"You've never heard of me?" He turned at a corner & waited at the red light. I shook my head, "Well, tonight you'll see," He smiled & continue to drive.

 

"Anything else I need to know?" I leaned a bit closer, becoming very interested in him, "Maybe you should rap right now if you're really this artist."

 

"I don't want to ruin the surprise for you, " he chuckled. Surprise? What surprise? I thought. We finally got to my place & I was surprised that throughout the ten minute drive, we weren't awkward or quiet at all. 

 

"Thanks a lot of dropping me off at home, " I thanked him & he nodded. I got out of his luxurious car & walked around his car to my front door.

 

"Naomi!" I heard Zico called me with his window rolled down, "I'll pick you up at 7:30p.m., alright?" I nodded & waved at him & entered my house. I could hear him drive off as I closed the door. This feeling inside me, what's going on?

 

 

----------

 

 

 

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter more than the previous one

Although it was somewhat short, I thought this chapter is pretty cute

Don't you think^^

More updates will come soon & stay tuned:)

 

   - Annie K.