Day One

Hey, Girl! I Like You!

()

------------

"Naomi!"

 

"Huh, what?!" Naomi yelled & fell off her bed. She peeked from her bangs to see that it was just Sohee. She picked up Naomi's blanket & pillows that fell on the floor & folded them, organizing them neatly on her bed.

 

"Come on, it's our first day of school~" Sohee kneed to brush Naomi's messy bangs from her eyes. She looked really tired & exhausted like a tortoise.

 

Naomi (Your) POV:

 

Ugh, she is so loud. I wonder where she got all the energy from. "Where's Abby?" I asked Sohee.

 

"She went to work early. That's why I had to wake you up a lil bit earlier, so we can have time to get ready, grab a bite to eat, & walk to school." Sohee pouted while putting the ends of her hair above her upper lip to make a mustache.

 

It's 6:53a.m. We still have enough time since class starts at 7:45a.m. I whipped all of my hair to the back, got up, did a little bit of stretch, then walked to the restroom while scratching my lower back.

 

"I'll fix us some breakfast! I want to make waffles this time~!" Sohee jumped & skipped downstairs to the kitchen.

 

"Make sure you make mine blueberry & add some fruits to our plates! You'll be a plum if you keep eating waffles!" I stuck my head out shouted from my bathroom. This girl sure does love breakfast, I thought & shook my head, thinking about how cute she is.

 

"Never mind, I need to shower & get ready too~" Sohee yelled as she ran upstairs to her room to grab her towel, school uniform, & her toothbrush. 

----------

 

After a quick shower, Naomi & Sohee dressed into their school uniforms. White or cream button down tucked in a maroon skirt under a pair of over-the-knee tights, topped with a red bandana tied into a bow on their head.

 

"Naomi, can you tie it on for me? I can't do it." Sohee pouted & made her cheeks turn into a puff fish. That has always been Naomi, Sohee, & Abby's signature dress code in high school. Tying a red bandana on their head. Although it is not a school dress code, Sohee & Naomi can wear what ever they please, since they are straight A students. 

 

"Come on, hurry, we need to make breakfast." Naomi told Sohee as she rushed passed her room & dashed downstairs.

 

"Oh yeah! The waffles!" Sohee gasped while she quickly tied her long, black hair into two pigtails, grabbed her shoulder bag, then rushed out her room.

 

"Hey Sohee, how many do you want?" Naomi looked in the fridge to take out the ingredients for breakfast.

 

"I'll just take two. We don't have much time." Sohee preheated the waffle maker & sprayed it with some non-stick cooking spray. Naomi passed Sohee the mixed ingredients & she poured half into the waffle maker. "Do you want the other half?" She asked Naomi.

 

"It's okay, I'll just grab a strawberry yogurt & pack some fruits." Naomi replied as she scooped & put some strawberry yogurt into a small container, along with chopped fruits. "It's 7:15, Sohee." Naomi tapped her foot on the floor beside the door, waiting for Sohee to pack her breakfast.

 

"Okay, let's go!" Sohee swung open the door & dashed out like the speed of light.

 

"H-hey! Wait for me!" Naomi closed the door & locked it, slipping the house key into her pouch in her shoulder bag. Naomi just watched Sohee ran about 2 feet from the house. Naomi couldn't help but laugh at how silly Sohee is. Together, they walked to school, hoping they wouldn't be late.

 

Sohee's POV: 

Yay~! We just made it to school at 7:37. The school looks so much cleaner thaan before. Maybe they changed something about the school..I don't know.

 

"Hey, look~ Our home room is on the billboard there." I pointed out & lead Naomi by her arm. I scanned around for our name & what class we have to be in to receive our class schedule. I have...Mrs. Im for Photography.

 

"Did you find my name yet?" Naomi asked me & tip toed to look over my head. Woo Jiho, huh? That name doesn't sound familiar. I wonder who he is. We all heard the school bell rang for us to get into our home room for our schedules. "Sohee?" I totally forgot.

 

"You have...Photography with Mrs. Im too!" I squealed while hugging Naomi, "Hurry, let's get to class before we're late." I told Naomi as I hooked my arm around her arm.

----------

 

Naomi & Sohee arrived in their photography class & took a seat at the back, along the windows. Just like a typical high school, students were hugging each other, asking how each others' summer break was, throwing paper balls & airplanes, & teasing each other.

 

"Oh, great. 8 o'clock. Look who showed up in the party." Naomi rested her chin on her palm, staring out the window, trying not to make things obvious. Sohee looked at her 8 o'clock & spotted a group of girls that tried to be like Naomi & Sohee or tried to be better than them.

 

"Hold on," Sohee scoffed, raising her eyebrows & walked towards the girls that were sitting way across the room from they are. Sohee crossed her arms & popped out her hips, "Well look who we have here." She commented.

 

"Yu Sohee." Jiyeon Park, the feisty, dramatic, wanna-be Queen of the School, group leader said.

 

"Park. Ji. Yeon." Sohee slowly put her hands on Jiyeon's desk, "You have no chance against us." Jiyeon & her 4 friends laughed like hyenas for some odd reason.

 

"Sohee, don't be a little child. Why would Seniors like us be like a baby like you?" Jiyeon commented & her friends "ooh-ed." Sohee felt a little hurt because although she's tough & cheerful all the time, Sohee is very emotional. She started to tear up. Jiyeon's friend, Hana, noticed tears were forming in her eyes.

 

"Aww, poor baby. Are you going to cry now?" Hana pouted & made fun of Sohee.

 

"Do you want a thumb to on?" Another girl, Hyemi, put her thumb near & made a face as if a baby was going to cry. The group of girls started to laugh again & made fun of Sohee. Naomi watched from afar & was going to step up. She saw Sohee about to swing her fist back, but a boy with black hair stepped in.

 

"Hey, ladies, chill~" The boy said spreading his arm out, shielding Sohee. Naomi's reaction was surprised. No matter who it is, if Sohee gets mad & is ready to fight, she will go for the hit. This is the first time Sohee was stopped from starting a fight. "Hey cutie, wanna get away from this nonsense?" The boy turned to Sohee & guided her back to her seat.

 

"Sohee, are you all right?" Naomi held her cheeks & examined her eyes, but she could not stop staring at the boy who came to her rescue.

 

"Oh, is this your friend? Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Park Kyung." Kyung stuck out his hand for Naomi to shake. 

 

"Naomi Woo." She responded with a friendly handshake.

 

"Oh..." Sohee said softly without taking her eyes off Kyung. Kyung chuckled & waved his hand in frnt of her eyes. "Oh! My name is Sohee. Yu Sohee~" Sohee snapped out of her zone & shook Kyung's hand, nonstop.

 

"Okay kids, school is about to start~" Mrs. Im announced.

 

"I should probably get going." Kyung said & was about to walk away.

 

"Wait, you can sit right here." Sohee patted the desk beside of her on her left side.

 

"Thanks, Sohee." He smiled & took a seat beside Sohee & in front of someone who is taking a nap. Kyun turned around to see who it was. He kept peeking to see his face & he caught a glimpse of his nose & lips. "Oh, Zico!" Kyung blurted. 

 

"Zico?" Naomi & Sohee thought.

 

----------

 

 

 

That's it for today guys~

I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter

I'm new to this, so I won't be very active.

I'll try my best to keep on updating everyday or so.

Please Subscriiibe, Comment, & Share with your friends:)

Goodnight~^^ & Good Morning:D